Rainy Day

Going Back

Few days later

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Even though it was already a few days later jiyeon still couldn't get her mind off when minhyuk hugged her because she never expected minhyuk to hug her a second time. She just wanted to get it off her mind, but every single time she tried it would go away for a while then come back 3 seconds later. So she decided to ignore minhyuk until she got it off her mind.

I got it i'll ignore him until i get the hug out oof my mind.

Jiyeon then got up from bed got dressed and grabbed her thing. She ran all the way to class and accidently bumped into someone. Jiyeon didn't want to look up because she didn't want to see who it was. So she decided to say sorry and run away, but the guy suddenly wrapped his arms around her.

Um, sorry, but can you please let go?

Jiyeon asked, but the guy didn't  reply so she tried to push him away. It was useless because he was to strong for her to push him away. Then the guy finally released her a just walked away. She was a little confuseed at what the guy did, but she didn't even get to look who it was because jieun came to her and started talking to her about sungyeol. They walked together until they bumped into sungyeol and yoongi.

Theres something i want to talk to you guys about, but its not really important.

OHHH! TELL US PLEASE!

Well its not really that important.

Please Jiyeon-ah?

Fine, but its about Minhyuk.

Are you serious? Minhyuk really now i really want to know!

JIEUN! keep you voice down please.

Ok, but tell me please i just want to know.

A few days ago I asked Minhyuk why he said he was my boyfriend and then asked why he gave her a second chance and he hugged me.

WOW Jiyeon-ah you really are something.

Please don't tell?

I promise.

They both walked to the classroom and sat down. Sungyeol then came and wanted to know what they were talking about.

So who are you guys talking about Minhyuk or Yoongi?

Ash this guy and no we were not unlike you at least were not noisy.

Yeah now leave us along you freak.

YAH IM NOT A FREAK!

And again Jieun and Sungyeol once again are fighting because Jieun called Sungyeol a name. Then Jiyeon had, had enough of Jieun and Sungyeol fighting so she stood up and bang both of their heads together and told them to sit and stay quiet. 

sorry going to skip the part when it takes place in the classroom

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

After class Jiyeon yawned and stretched her arms because she was tired and sore. But as she was gathering her books she noticed a figure leaning on the door and she looked up to see Yoongi.

Yah you scared me.

Sorry. He said with a small smirk on his face.

Anyway what do you want?

Want to go get lunch?

Sure.

While they were walking to go get lunch Yoongi said he had to use the bathroom and told her to wait. Jiyeon waited for Yoongi and noticed Minhyuk and Sunhwa walking together holding hands. Jiyeon looked away because she didn't want Minhyuk to see her and she did kind of feel kind of hurt just by looking at them handing hands. A few minutes later Yoongi came out and asked her what was wrong because she looked a little pale, but she just said she was ok. They entered the cafeteria grabbed there food and sat down. Jiyeon didn't rerally feel like eating and Yoongi told her to eat or she'll starve so she did. But after her second bit she felt like she had to throw up so she got up and ran sraight for the restrooms. After a while she washed her face and went back outside to see Yoongi waiting for her.

Hey are you ok? Do you want me to take you to the dorm?

No its ok you don't have to do that.

Well we still have to go back to the dorm to go give you medicine.

Ok.

They walked to their dorm and Yoongi went into the kitchen to get her medicine and water. 

Here.

Thanks.

No problem, but you should really get some rest.

Ok.

PLEASE READ THIS BOTTOM PART BECAUSE I ADDED SOME MORE TO THIS CHAPTER

THANK YOU

:)

Yoongi kindly helped Jiyeon get into her bed and closed her door. When he came back to class he told the teacher that Jiyeon wasn't feeling good and took her back to the dorm to get some rest. After class Yoongi, Sungyeol, and Wonho went back to their dorm to check on Jiyeon. They all walked in to be greeted by Jiyeon who was sitting on the couch watching T.V. 

YAH! JIYEON-AH ARE YOU OK?

I'm fine so theres no need for al of you to be screaming.

Right.

Here are the notes for today's lesson.

Thanks Yoongi.

Time keep going by so slow so Jiyeon decided to go for a walk outside. While Jiyeon was walking it suddenly started rain really hard. So she started running to try and not get wet. But then she suddenly bumped into someone and of course she fell down on the floor. 

OMG ARE YOU OK?

The guy sounded familier, but she couldn't put her finger on who it was. Then he offered his hand to help her up and so she took his hand.

I'm so sor... MINHYUK!

Oh hi Jiyeon. What are you doing here?

I was just going out for a walk. but then it started to rain. Um i have to go now BYE.

JIYEON-AH WAIT I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!

Minhyuk yelled, but Jiyeon didn't turn around so Minhyuk ran after her and grabbed her wrist. They were both getting soaked in the rain as they stood there. Minhyuk then grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. Jiyeon was surprised by what Minhyuk was doing so she tried to push him away, but it was useless because he was way to strong for her to push him away. Then Minhyuk finaly Jiyeon go she slapped him for doing that because he was dating sunhwa and it wouldn't be fair to her even though she hated her guts. Minhyuk then looked at Jiyeon in shock because she just slapped him for the first time. 

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING MINYUK?

I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND NO ONE ELSE!

REALLY YOU LOVE ME AD NO ONE ELSE THEN WHAT ABOUT SUNHWA HUH?

DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANT TO DATE HER? I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE SHE...

SHE WHAT?

FORGET IT.

Minhuk then walked away like nothing happened and like she was never there.