I Don't Know Do I Love You?

Going Back

Minhyuk, Yoongi, Jiyeon, Sunhwa, jieun sungyeol

I can't stop loving you jiyeon.

What are you talking about Minhyuk.

I love you Jiyeon and I liked you ever since we met.

I made a mistake when I choose Sunhwa i meant to chose you.

How can I believe you?

Do you not believe me?

Just go home and we'll talk tomorrow.

The next day everyone got to school and Minhyuk was waiting for Jiyeon to come because she said that they'll talk. But then Sunhwa, Jieun, Sungyeol, and Yoongisaw Minhyuk and decided to surprise him.

What you up to Minhyuk?

Nothing just waiting for someone.

Who are you waiting for is it a girl?

Sunhwa your here finally come on lets go.!

Yoongi, Jieun, and Sungyeol "omo those two are just really weird arn't they?''

Who are you guys talking about?

Yoongi, Jieun, and Sungyeol " jiyeon ah!" they shouted as they hugged her.

Why are you guys acting so weird today?

How are we actiong weird?

First off you guys never greet me and never hug me.

Your part of our group now and we want to treat you correctly.

Ahh, but have you guys seen Minhyuk theres something we need to talk about.?

What is it about?

Its personal.

Ahhh, well he left with Sunhwa, but we dont know where they went probably to the classroom.

Ahhh, well do you guys all want to walk together?

No, but you and Yoongi can ok bye now come on Sungyeol.

HEY!!! Yoongi and Jiyeon both shout to Jieun and Sungyeol. But now her and Yoongi are alone now.

Do you want to go to the classroom, but if you don't want to walk with me thats fine.

Its ok if you want to walk together.

So they decide to walk together to class, but while they were walking there Yoongi see's Minhyuk and Sunhwa talking in the hallway. Yoongi saw Sunhwa kiss Minhyuk on the lips and he doesn't want jiyeon to see.

Hey lets not go to the classroom yet because theres something I want to discusse with you.

But while they turn around Minhyuk see's Yoongi and Jiyeon together and thinks to himself that he wasted his time on talking to sunhwa.

What did you want to talk about?

You didn't see Minhyuk and Sunhwa did you?

I did you didn't need to take me away from that scene you know.?

While Yoongi and Jiyeon are talking Minhyuk managed to escape from sunhwa and he see's Yoongi and jiyeon talking and he hears what yoongi asked her and he heared her response.

Do you like Minhyuk?

Hey why would you ask a question like that?

Do you?

Why are you asking me this question?

Answer my question first and then I'll answer yours.

I don't know Yoongi, but since i didn't answer yours you don't have to answer mines.

After that Jiyeon decided to leave, but then Yoongi grabbed her arm and hugged her and whispered his answer to her question. Yoongi then let jiyeon go and left. Jiyeon was surprised by what Yoongi had told her.

YAH MIN YOONGI COME BACK HERE!

While Jiyeon was shouting for Yoongi to come back she bumped into Minhyuk and they looked at each other for a few seconds then JIyeon left. When Minhyuk came back to class he sat down next to Sunhwa.

Hey where did you go?

I just went to the bathroom to wash my face.

Hey what are you guys talking about? Are you guys talking about Jiyeon or Yoongi?

No we're not talking about any of them.

Are you sure?

YES!

After class the teacger left and the students could do what every they wanted to do. Then MInhyuk got up to go sit next to Jiyeon and Sunhwa stared at them very hard because she was jealous.

What were you and Yoongi talking about?

We were talk...

Before Jiyeon could tell Minhyuk anything Yoongi pulled her arm and out of the classroom to talk to her more. But Minhyuk grabbed Yoongi's arm whiched caused him to turn around.

Let go of my arm.

Why should I?

Because I have to discuss something with her.

But I was talking to her first. Now let go of jiyeon's arm.

You let go.

But before anything could get bad jiyeon told them to both stop and leave her alone then she lefted the room because she got annoyed. Then Yoongi followed her.

Yah didn't i tell you to leave me alone?

I know i'm just going the same way your going.

Do you really think i'm stupid or something?

Maybe.

Aish you selfish brat.

WHAT SELFISH BRAT!?

YEAH A SELFISH BRAT!

Hey hurry up and get lost your getting on my nerves.