Can't stop loving you

Going Back

After that night jiyeon spent with him she couldn't stop thinking about nor could suga. Jiyeon woke up for school then she decided to dress up differently from what she usally dresses from. So after she got done getting ready she went to school, but something was different and that was becsuse sh was dressed up differently and was wearing make up. She really felt unconfortable after everyone keep looking at her. When suddenly someone grbbed her arm and covered so hat she wouldn't scream, but she wasn't going to scream anyways so he just wasted his time doing that. The person that grabbed her was minhyuk which confused her because she thought he would be with someone else and not her. Then she asked him, " is this supposed to be a joke or something?'' Then he eagerly said back to her, " no."

Then she removed his hand from holding her arm and she backed up because he was to close to her. So she started walking to the classroom and he followed her because he wanted to ask her something, but couldn't mange to sa it to her. So she ended up walking away to her desk then sitting down in her set. Minhyuk keep on looking at her, but suga was also staring at her because he couldn't forget that moment when they were at the carnival. So after class ended suga walked up to her desk, but she just ignored him and then minhyuk to waked up to her desk. But she just ignored the both of thm and walked out of the classroom and outside. then she turned around and tolded them stop being annoying and then left the school. Also she texted minhyuk and suga to stop being bothersome and if they are then don't get caught being bothersome.

Jiyeon then went home and took a shower and while she was drying her hair someone rang the door bell. So she stoped drying her hair and she opened the, there standing at the door was minhyuk which made her confused. Then they stared at each other for a few minutes and she told him that he could come in, but he just keep looking at her and then he grabbed her arm and hugged her. She didn't know what to do so she just stood there confused and he said, " I love you and I can't stop loving you."