BOYFRIEND!

Going Back

  I added to the bottom so please read the bottom part and sorry for late update I guess. O__O                                 Jiyeon, Minhyuk, Yoongi, Sungyeol, Jieun, Sunhwa

While Jiyeon was walking to school she spotted Yoongi and Minhyuk talking. So she decided to go hide and try to listen what they were talking about when Sungyeol and Jieun came up to her.

Hey what are you doing?

Why do you want to know?

Yah i'm just bored because i walked to school with this weirdo.

WEIRDO!?

What?

You just called me a weirdo.

No i didn't.

While Jieun and Sungyeol were fighting Jiyeon was able to escape, but when she finally got the chance to escape Yoongi and Minhyuk were gone. So she just walked to class, but she wanted to see what they were talking about. School was done and Minhyuk and Yoongi didn't bother her at all only Jieun and Sungyeol did. Jiyeon walked home and she was doing homework when someone knocked on the front door. When she opened it it was Minhyuk and he was hurt badly so she got the first aid kit. 

Hey are you okay?

Yeah.

What happened?

Its nothing just got in a fight with someone.

While Jiyeon was taking care of Minhyuk's face she was going to get an icepack, but Minhyuk grabbed her arm and hugged her. Jiyeon slightly pushed Minhyuk away to go get an ice pack for him and they sat in front of her house for quite awhile. When Minhyuk asked Jiyeon a question.

Do you like me?

Jiyeon nodded a yes and said, But i know you have a relationship with Sunhwa.

Who told you that?

Well Yoongi and I saw you and Sunhwa kissing. So doesn't that mean you guys are dating.

I guess you didn't hear.

Didn't hear what?

I broke up with Sunhwa.

Seriously!?

Minhyuk nodded yes and Jiyeon said, I guess I should go back inside bye.

Wait can I ask you a question.?

Sure.

Will you go out on a date with me?

Eh? A date?

Yeah, will you?

Sure.

The next day they didn't have school so Minhyuk decided to pick Jiyeon up for their date. They were both in the car and it was very akward because there not very comfortable with each other yet.

Um, where do you want to go?

Anywhere is fine.

okay.

Jiyeon's phone rang and she answered it and it was Yoongi.

Hi Jiyeon what are you doing?

I'm going to go eat with someone.

Who?

Just a friend. Why?

Just asking okay bye.

Bye.

When they stepped out of the car Jiyeon was surprised because it was a very expensive place and she never been to such an expensive place before.

Why are we here isn't this place expensive?

So I have money to eat here with you.

Okay. 

What do you want to eat?

Eh oh um it doesn't matter Jiyeon said as Minhyuk looked at her as if he was annoyed. 

Minhyuk and Jiyeon finished eating so he decided to take her home and when he was taking her home he called her name, but when she turned around he kissed her cheek which made her surprised.  

Then he told her to go inside and when she did she heard Minhyuk yell and shout with joy because he kissed her cheek and she chuckled a little and feel straight on to the bed because she was tired. But she couldn't stop thinking about Minhyuk kissing her cheek because it happened in a flash. 

The next day Jiyron woke up and she was almost late for school so she quickly got up washed her face and ran to school. But then when she got to school everyone started looking at her and they said, " Hey Jiyeon-ah  your dating Minhyuk?" 

"What who said that" Jiyeon asked.  

"Minhyuk did." "What! Minhyuk said that!"   "Yeah Jiyeon-ah!" A voice shouted.