What did you think you were saying?

Going Back

"Minhyuk said that."

"What Minhyuk said that?"

After that student said that Minhyuk said he was her boyfriend she stormed off looking for him and since they go in the same class she went in there first.

When Jiyeon got into the classroom Minhyuk was there sitting at his desk next to Sunhwa, but when she was going to ask Minhyuk why he said he was her boyfriend the teacher came in and told her sit down. 

Teacher said,"We have a new rule and that rule is now we have dorms and you'll be parterned up with someone. So everyone when I say your name please stand up. Lee Minhyuk, Han Sunhwa, Song Jieun, and Jeon Jungkook you guys will be sleeping in one dorm. Park Jiyeon, Lee Sungyeol, Min Yoongi, and Wonho/Shin Hoseok you guys are in another dorm.'' As the teacher finished the last couple of people he told everyone to get into their group and go to their dorms they were suppose to go to.

This is going to be so much fun right you guys?

Yeah I guess.

Hey it can't be that bad hanging out with three boys right Jiyeon?

Yeah I think it will be fun.

Ok lets go inside.

When they walked into the dorm it was pretty big even though it was just for four people. Everyone was finished unpacking their clothes and then Jiyeon got a text message from an unknow number telling her to meet him at the field outside. So she got dressed and went to the field and she saw Minhyuk walking toward her, but stopped and turned around. But he only turned around because sunhwa called his name and grabbed his arm.

Minhyuk-ah please take me back i'll be better i promise.

How i'm I so sure you will be better?

Please just give me another chance.

Fine come on lets go.

After Minhyuk and Sunhwa left Jiyeon felt a little jealous that Minhyuk took Sunhwa back. But she just let them be because she couldn't control what Minhyuk wanted and wants to do. So she went back to the her dorm and went inside and greeted the guys. 

Hey are you ok?

Yeah just feeling a little tired.

But Wonho didn't think Jiyeon was ok just be looking at her so he stood up walked to her and felt her forehead.

Jiyeon your forehead is really hot are you sure your ok?

But just when Jiyeon was going to answer she fainte and wonho caught her before she could fall down. Then Sungyeol and Yoongi came running toward them and wonho carried her to her room and placed her on her bed and then touched her forehead again. After they took her to her bed Sungyeol brought her a wet towel to place on her head. Then a few hours later Jiyeon woke up in her bedroom not knowing what had happened after she faint when wonho asked her if she was ok. So Jiyeon decided to get out of her room to make sure they weren't to worried when she heard Minhyuk's voice in the living room. Then she locked her door and waited to see if Minhyuk would leave because after what she saw him do her chest still hurted.

Is she ok? She's not hurt badly is she?

She's fine she just needed some sleep after she unfinished packing. So go back to your dorm ok.

Can I see how she's doing.

Ok. she's sleeping in her room right now.

When they were heading to her room they door wouldn't open so they tried to push it open, but it still wouldn't open.

Jiyeon-ah are you awake and why did you lock your door?

Yeah i'm awake im just changing.

Minhyuk is here do you want to talk to him?

Um no its ok he can go ahead and hang out with sunhwa.

Jiyeon can i a least see if your ok?

Jiyeon didn't really want to open the door to see minhyuk's face because she was hurt.

Ok.

Jiyeon then opened the door when suddenly Minhyuk in a flash hugged her tightly because he was very worried about her. Her eyes widened at his actions and she didn't know hat to do. Then she slightly pushed Minhyuk away and told him that he can go now because he alreadly saw that she was ok. So Minhyuk nodded ok and left her room. Jiyeon then closed her door and through herself onto the bed think about Minhyuk hugging her and him giving Sunhwa a second chance. 

The next day Jiyeon went to school feeling still a little dizzy, but spotted Minhyuk and mouthed him to go where she was at. So he did and she asked him what he was thinking saying that her was her boyfriend then taking Sunhwa back, but Minhyuk just staied slient at what she had just said. So she rolled her eyes and walked away, but Minhyuk grabbed her arm holding her in a hug.