Why

Going Back

It has already been a few months since jiyeon came to kirin high school and she already starts having fillings for minhyuk, but she doesn't know if he loves her back. Everyone is on school break and about to graduate from high school. So jiyeon wants to go surprise everyone, but wants to surprise minhyuk first until she see's minhyuk kissing someone and gets kind a upset. Then she bumps into sungyeol and he asks her whats she's doing, but she said, " nothing." But he decides to follow her and he keeps asking her questions about what she was looking at and doing, but she keeps telling him that its nothing. When they got outside they bump into Song Ji eun, Suga, Sunhwa, and Minhyuk, but also arkwardly everyone starts to look at each other.

newclubimage-secret-EC-8B-9C-ED-81-AC-EBlarge.giftumblr_noryvexDuJ1ry63cfo5_400.giftumblr_lybs1iBIFo1qdcel5o1_500.giflarge.giftumblr_mhtzjtHA631s4cl7ro1_500.gif

After everyone looked at each other Song Ji eun and Suga have been planning this until everyone had a partner. So the plan was to pick a girl to be partners with and then stay together until something goes wrong.

But then Jiyeon said, " Do you really expect us to do this?" Song Ji eun and Suga, " Yes!" While they said that jiyeon sighed.

Then she agreed and Suga picked Jiyeon, Minhyuk choose Sunhwa, and Sungyeol picked Song jieun. Song Ji eun, " Alright everyone has a partner. So now everyone go do something fun with your partners!" Everyone left ecept Jiyeon and Suga because they barely know each other, but then Sugal grbbed Jiyeon's hand and asked her where she wanted to go. So she said, " Festival." and he agreed to go.