New Student

Going Back

Kirin Arts Highschool is the most wanted school. It's a school where you can become an idol, train in vocal, dance etc. Minhyuk and Sunhwa are partners and so are Ji Eun and Suga. The teacher walked in with a new student, "Please, introduce yourself." he said, with a small smile forming. Jiyeon bit her lip, "My name is Park Jiyeon... it's very nice to meet you all." With that said, Jiyeon glanced at the teacher. "Please, sit anywhere you'd like." he said before writing on the board.

Jiyeon formed a fist in her hand, observing the classroom. She sat down in an area where most kids didn't sit since she liked peace and quiet, but it was right next to sungyeol. After they learned their lesson, the teacher left, leaving the students in the room. "Hi. I'm Minhyuk and these are my friends. This is Ji Eun. Song Ji Eun. This one here is Han Sunhwa and the short one is Min Yoongi but just call him Suga, it annoys him and also sungyeol." Those four were teh first ones to greet her. 

As the day went by, they showed her around, ate lunch with her and even offered her a ride home. "Oh, it's okay. I don't live that far away. I'll just walk." She said before waving bye and turning around to walk home.

Jiyeon smiled, grabbing the knob. It was unlocked. Getting a weird sense, Jiyeon rushed in, only finding her parents on the floor. Her brother didn't get home until 9:00pm, so who could have done this? Jiyeon took out her phone, calling the ambulance. She stayed at the hospital, waiting to hear about her parents. Her brother came into the room with big eyes. Jiyeon sighed, crying out tears. They had just came to Korea and bad things had already happened.

Crying+Cute+Park+Jiyeon-5.gif