Bitter

Everything Can Be Loved

It's been a very long week. One more week of college left. Woot!

Hope you enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to check out the playlist I created for this story: HERE

Prepare you heart?


His hands are sweating, his mind is screaming and this is not what is supposed to happen.

 

This is wrong. This is disgusting this is-

 

He did not sneak out from his tribe with a sword made of silver just to sit by and watch this animal do this to Kyungsoo.

 

Yes he’d taken the sword Baekhyun had given him, yes he’d snuck away from the crowd and yes he’d hidden in the darkness of the forest and waited through the night to see this monster wolf. He was ready to slay this monster if it meant he could keep Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo was meant to be his mate, his partner for life.

 

Chanyeol had voted for other suci kado, but Kyungsoo was different. Kyungsoo was his destined lover and he wouldn’t let anyone take that from him.

 

He was one of the best of the pencari, able to track down a bear and a tiger in the same day and still hunt down three elk to take home.

 

How could Kyungsoo do this? What was he doing? This was disgusting.

 

Everything was alive and everything could be killed. The hunter had come here to kill.

 

Chanyeol hadn’t expected to have to wait through the night though, and several times he had wondered if it was possible to simply run out and snatch Kyungsoo and then they could escape together. But Chanyeol knew better. The wolf would get angry and pillage their tribe, kill as many as it wanted and take what it felt like. No the beast had to be stopped once and for all.

 

So the hunter crouched behind the trees and watched Kyungsoo wait for the monster wolf.

 

And it wasn’t until the dark sky lightened that something finally happened.

 

Chanyeol had rubbed his eyes and ignored the twinge of pain at the corner of his eyelids from lack of sleep. Kyungsoo began yelling at the cave with bitterness in his voice, it shocked the hunter and he fell back onto his bottom in awe.

 

Kyungsoo shifted onto his knees and looked enraged, never had Chanyeol seen the gentle induk so ruffled, never had he seen the other raise his voice. He wasn’t close but the way Kyungsoo’s voice carried made it feel like the screaming was aimed at the hunter and not the cave.

 

When the deep growl shook the ground Chanyeol grabbed the sword tighter than before and willed his senses to be sharp. He would only get one chance and he must be ready.

 

Admittedly his knees trembled and his gut constricted when the wolf showed its face.

 

It was a terrifying monster with sharp teeth and white fur. The hateful words Baekhyun had snickered the night before rung in his ears. The beast is was large it could bite Kyungsoo’s head off with a quick snap of its jaws. Chanyeol thought to himself, I must approach this smartly.

He must wait for the perfect opportune moment, when he can strike hard and fast. It was like hunting tigers in the deepest parts of the forest. There was always a moment when an animal let their guard down, even for a second. To blink, to breath, to glance at a falling leaf. And that was when he could strike. He knew, if he ran out now the beast would sense Chanyeol before he even go ready, so he stayed completely silent and waited.

 

He swallowed hard as the wolf got closer to Kyungsoo, towered over Kyungsoo and threateningly growled down at Kyungsoo.

Like a full grown brown bear ready to step on an infant.

 

With the first of the beast’s tongue Kyungsoo made a noise.

 

And that’s when things began to turn in a strange direction.

 

It had been faint, stuck at the back of his throat and the man’s lips were sealed tight to suppress it. But Chanyeol’s ears are well trained to hear a deer a few miles away. And he heard the sound Kyungsoo made the first time, he leaned onto a nearby tree trunk as the sound rung out again.

 

Chanyeol knew this sound.

 

He’d made it himself when he was sure he was alone in his hut, when he’d pictured Kyungsoo’s soft lips as they smiled, when he’d touched himself and closed his eyes tightly.

 

A moan of pleasure.

 

Chanyeol’s brow crumpled in confusion for a moment. Because his eyes must be deceiving him.

 

Was the wolf’s form...shimmering?

 

Yes it was. Shimmering just as the river did when the moonlight cascaded over it in the nighttime. The white fur glistened and sparkled.

 

Chanyeol’s jaw dropped and he couldn’t blink.

 

A man had replaced the wolf. He had the same eyes and his hair was the same color as the beast’s fur. But he was a human, not an animal.

That wasn’t possible.

That was not right.

This wolf could have powers beyond measure, it did have a power to disguise itself. How could Chanyeol hunt an animal that was smart like he?

 

A beautiful animal...man. The man was beautiful. Sharp eyes that complimented sharp teeth hovering beneath pink lips. His body was long and muscular, toned torso and legs. He was magnificent, something Chanyeol would never admit aloud.

 

And then it happened so fast. One moment he was ready to scream and run forward, to stake his life for Kyungsoo and defend him. Then the next…

 

His hands are sweating, his mind is screaming and this is not what is supposed to happen. But it very well happening. It feels warm, like a fire is rushing over his skin. Because he’s watching the wolf do what Chanyeol had imagined doing himself to the beautiful induk.

 

And he’s watching this, hearing this, and the induk is closing his eyes and seems to be in trance of ecstacy.

 

Each sensual sound Kyungsoo makes gives Chanyeol chills. Is it exciting or disgusting?

 

Disgusting. This was wrong. This was wrong. How could the caregiver let this monster take him like a lover so easily?

 

The beast-man has the induk completely beneath him, he has free reign over the pale body Chanyeol had fantasized about for years. Hadn’t the hunter offered his help?

 

Kyungsoo’s back is in an upward arch, it’s mesmerizing the way his body writhes under each touch the wolf gives him.

How soft and pliant his body must be.

How hot his gasps must taste.

 

And the beast-man is so controlling. He won’t let Kyungsoo move much, his hands are large and grasps Kyungsoo’s hips for his own pleasure. Their shared kisses are solid and in time Kyungsoo ends up opening his mouth willingly so the wolf can on the induk’s tongue.

 

Bitterness turns in the hunter’s gut. A bitter fire burning his skin and making it difficult to breath.

 

It’s disgusting. It’s exciting. It’s immoral. It’s…it’s abnormal.

 

Chanyeol cannot ignore how pleasurable the sight is. He cannot ignore how this image is burned into his memory. How jealous he is. How much he loathes them both. How much he despises how this situation has turned out.

 

He bites down hard on his bottom lip to stop the guttural moan seeping from his throat. His hand follows its own desire, reaching between the leather cloth that covers his hardening . The flesh is warm and velvet smooth. Pleasure spikes through his senses and Chanyeol does not stop his fingers from expertly encasing his length.

 

He bites his lip and roughly touches himself. Each time the wolf rubs against Kyungsoo’s, Chanyeol flicks his wrist. Each time Kyungsoo opens his legs wider and moans, Chanyeol teases the head of his leaking aggressively and chokes back his own sounds of pleasure. It feels good. It feels wrong. His heart is beating so wildly.

 

And when the beast teases Kyungsoo’s entrance with a long finger Chanyeol’s eyes almost roll back. Pleasure buzzes across his body all the way to his fingertips. The hunter has to lean on the tree that is hiding him. His toes dig into the soft dirt underneath him.

 

What a beautiful disgusting sight to drink in.

 

When Kyungsoo reaches his , Chanyeol covers his mouth as he comes.

 

They’re still kissing. They’re looking at each other with such desire and-

 

Chanyeol growls low in his chest.

 

How could Kyungsoo? What was this? This freak of nature that had just…was this how it took all the sacrifices? It mated with them and then ate them?

 

Chanyeol hates this. He hates everything. He hates the wolf.

 

A wave of self-hate drowns out the pleasure he’d just experienced. He’d touched himself...at the sight of Rakasa Serigala doing disturbing things to Kyungsoo. Shame and regret erupt into anger.

 

He was meant to protect Kyungsoo. He had given his heart to the induk. And this was what he got in return? How quickly the induk turned to another. How disgusting he was.

 

Although he does ignore it, sadness is what is drowning his heart at the moment. Sadness that is deep and fast flowing like a river. It leaves stones at the bottom of his soul that he will carry the rest of his life.

 

Chanyeol hates Kyungsoo.

 

The last image he can take in is off an unconscious Kyungsoo being carried in the arms of Rakasa Serigala into a black cave.  

 


 

Warmth surrounds him. It’s comforting and makes him smile in his sleep.

 

Hot wind rolls over his face, Kyungsoo leans further into the warm body behind him.

 

Slowly he opens his eyes and takes in the new world around him.

 

Each memory of that morning flashes before him hot and white, momentarily causing his body to freeze.

 

The wolf.

 

The man.

 

The pleasure.

 

And the induk had agreed to become Rakasa Serigala’s mate. He must be in the beast’s cave, he thought, and let his eyes wander around.

The cave is in between creepy and enchanting.

The walls climb up so high, higher than any tree Kyungsoo has ever seen. He didn’t know trees and other vegetation could grow under the earth like this. And where was the light coming from? He cannot find the source from where he lays. But indeed streams of sunlight are glistening against a large body of water right before him. The water is still and bright blue.

 

Kyungsoo shifts away from the warm body and shivers as cold air collects against his skin.

 

His knees carry him out toward the still water. As he peers into the deep blue there is a faint movement behind him. But he looks into his own reflection with a frown.

 

There are small bruises dotting his shoulders and chest. His hair is wild and flying in every direction. And the bite mark at the groove of his neck and shoulder is ugly and purple. The wound has not healed yet. In fact the area is incredibly sore as he rolls his shoulder gently.

 

He glances around with curiosity.

 

Beyond the large lake is a small and scarce forest, spots of grass pop out through edges of wet rock, and if Kyungsoo’s eyes are not mistaken he sees flowers budding as well.

 

Both left and right are long dark tunnels that lead to who knows where. But as he leans over more he can see that the light is shimmering in from the left tunnel.

 

As he looks behind him his breath stops short.

 

The wolf is sleeping. Its silver fur shimmers as its stomach moves in and out with every breath. Kyungsoo can see the spot between its legs that he’d slept in for the night. He doesn’t remember being brought in. The last memory was of the blue eyes, still in human form, looking down on him as the caregiver reached his .

 

He blushes at the past and closes his legs tightly. With surprise he glances down when the scrape of dirt annoys the skin on the back of his thighs. Kyungsoo swallows at the ness of himself.

 

Ah, his clothes were gone. Rakasa Serigala had removed them before they had…

 

Kyungsoo bites his lips and shifts off his knees, the rock is digging into his skin, and moves to sit on his bottom.

 

Only, he is not able to sit.

 

He realizes too late that he’d been sitting at edge of the calm blue lake. A short shriek escapes him before ice cold water enters his mouth. His body violently shudders at the shock of cold, like fluid ice surrounds him all at once. He kicks and flails his arms with no purchase.

 

The thought crawls into his mind bitterly; he’s never had to swim, Chanyeol had always brought him jugs of water from the river.

 

His heart is pounding as the water closes in on his senses and he feels the need to breathe creep up. It burns like trapped smoke unable to escape, swirling and pushing. Kyungsoo tries to keep his lips shut, tries to stop the urge to breath.

But that single burn in his chest becomes too much. He gasps for air, mouth opening wide and the cold water rushes down his throat. There is no oxygen. He cannot breath and he cannot swim.

 

It’s of no use. He can feel his body sinking further down.

 

And the weak scope of light from above is growing smaller. Shimmers of it filter down. It’s quite beautiful. At least his last moments will be filled with this pretty image.

 

Sudden movement erupts the flow of water, something like a large stone shooting down towards him quickly.

 

He’s losing conscious. Surely the other side is taking him now, a large hand grabs onto Kyungsoo’s wrist as an arm wraps around his waist. It must be the moon goddess here to guide him into the afterlife. He feels the rush of the cold atmosphere around him, moving and leaving him behind.

 

He coughs and gags as his lungs greedily take in air.

 

Before he can register what’s going on, Kyungsoo is tossed onto the hard cave floor and then rolled onto his side. A solid fist pounds onto his back. Water spouts from his mouth like a waterfall. Kyungsoo is shivering and mumbling incoherent sounds.

 

This was not the afterlife. Everything smells of damp earth, he feels a sweet warmth laid over his back. And there’s another scent. Something filled with musk and...and...

 

“You need to be more careful, my mate.” a deep voice whispers against the skin just below his ear, “Stay. I’ll be back.”

 

He doesn’t see the wolf, only feels him for that brief moment. But then the sensation is ripped from him and the induk almost begs for the beast to come back and hold him.

Instead he is left with the violent shivers in his chest, the burn in his throat, and the cold slick rock that his body lies on.

What he can hear instead, is heavy footsteps retreating from him and echoing off the walls.

 

Kyungsoo can’t move, his eyes are wide open in fear and the anxiety is still building over the events that had just happened. He’d almost died. He’d been immersed in an unbreathable atmosphere and his life had almost ended.

 

Twice now, Rakasa Serigala had saved him.

 

One second his adrenaline is pumping at full capacity, his eyes searching the darkness of the cave walls and his chest heaving up and down for air.


And then the next a long and swift sweep of exhaustion takes hold. His limbs go slack, his mind is hazy and he feels sleep drag him down steadily once again.


Tell me, how do you feel about Chanyeol now? I'm honestly curious! 

As always if you have questions, please ask. and I will do my best to reply to comments!

You guys I'm graduating next Saturday! Agh! I'm super excited~

Now to find a job. Ugh I'm a loser.

Hope you enjoyed, please subscribe, comment , share or upvote if you feel like it!

 

Much love doves,

 

Porter