Chapter Nine

Flower Boy Librarian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes.... She is my girlfriend" Hyuk Soo tighten his grip on So Eun's hand. She is speechless.

              Min Hee just staring, disbelieve. It makes Hyuk Soo become more agressive, he wrap his hand on So Eun's waist, increasing their intimacy. Min Hee gives up, she turn around and walk away.

              He keeps hugging So Eun until Min Hee dissapear. So Eun doesn't know how to respon, she isn't really sure what is this suppose to mean. So she keeps silent.

"Let's go" Hyuk Soo leading the way, smile on her. She just following him without any other questions.

               She is confused, are they really in relationship now or is this just any other show he puts to push away any unwanted girl to approach him. She wants to ask him, but her pride doesn't allow her so. What if this only other show for him? Isn't it gonna be really embarrassing to ask him? She doesn't let her heart flattered and just go with the flow. She doesn't want to put her hope up. They are just friend. She assumed.

             Hyuk Soo not really sure why So Eun keep silent. He tries to start a conversation.

"Your act is really great" he praise her act on the stage. It is not an empty word, she is really good in acting. It is a matter of a fact. But he failed to make the mood better, she only gives a short answer of thanks. They awkwardly walk together in silence.
 

At Kim Young Kwang's house

           Min Hee is frustrated, she never thought that Hyuk Soo will pushes her away just like that. He changes. He never being cold or distant before she did that mistake. She thought he would open his hand and welcome her again, forgiving her. But he rejects her for other woman. She is heart broken. She does really like him. He is her obsession, after her break up with In Sung she realized that the one she likes the most is nobody else but Hyuk Soo.

               Min Hee open the fridge door and take a sip of soju, she tries to soothing her heart. On that time, Young Kwang just enter the kitchen, he asks his sister about what frustrated her.

"Do you know the girl who come to premiere with Hyuk Soo?" She asks her little brother.

"So Eun-ie?" The way he adressed her name show that he has a close relationship with her, which is unpredictable for Min Hee. He tooks a glass of orange juice and about to take a sip of the cold drink.

"She is dating Hyuk Soo" she informed Young Kwang. He freezes. His glass is stopped on the air. His mind is clouded. He doesn't know what to think. His very action is not realized by the sister. She is busy with her own thought while enjoying the sour soju. The sibling is silenced by their own breakdown.
 

Next day in front of University

            So Eun run fastly toward the gate, she just get a text from Young Kwang who informed her that he is here. And he does. She can see his car parked on the side road. When he recognize her, he open his window and wave on her. Telling her to come in.

              It is a lunch break, Young Kwang take So Eun to have lunch together. They go to a private local restaurant and enjoy a tasty meal. So Eun is excited to eat, she is starving.

"Is it tasty?" Young Kwang laugh when he see how enthusiasts she is. She smile brightly and continue savoring her food.

"So Eun-ah..... Can I ask you a question?" Young Kwang sound serious but he maintains his warm smile on his lip. So Eun allow him to ask.

"Do you really dating Hyuk Soo?" He ask her carefully. So Eun staring on him put her spoon and sigh.

"It's only an act...." She gives her answer, she explain her circumstance. She tells him every detail about her relationship with Hyuk Soo and how everything was started. She makes a conclusion that Hyuk Soo only did what he usually did, pretending that they are dating.

"Thanks God, I'm relieved" Young Kwang smiles brightly on her. She is puzzled and asks him why.

"Actually.... I didn't plans to tell you like this.... But well.... I like you.... In a romantic way" Young Kwang confess to her shyly, his bright face is kinda red. His sudden confession makes So Eun taken aback. She is caughing hardly. Young Kwang gives her water fastly. And appologize to her for shocking her like this.

"Are you.... serious?" So Eun asks timidly, her cheeks is reddened. She doesn't predicted this at all. The top model Young Kwang would make a confession like this. He answer her brightly , nod confidentally.

"You see.... I won't push you to give me an answer soon, relax.... And take your time." He tries to be considerate for her which is very kind of him.

"Why don't we try to going on a date to identify your feeling toward me, if you are ready, we can start dating, isn't it sound okay for you?" He tries to persuade her carefully without ignoring her inner feeling. She may feel some discomfort with his confession and he really trying to understand her shoes.

               His kind consideration touch her heart. She can't reject him at all. So she agree to go for a date with him, on this weekend.

                After finishing their lunch, Young Kwang drop So Eun at her campuss and he decides to visit his stoic bestfriend. Hyuk Soo is busy organizing a shelf book when he is arrived. He keeps smiling happily at Hyuk Soo which is very annoying, but Hyuk Soo can't help to smile too and asking.

"Why are you so happy?" Hyuk Soo is curious. But Young Kwang even ask him to guess.

"You win a lotre?" He guess carelessly. Young Kwang shook his head.

"I'm going on a date with So Eun" he inform. This very answer freeze Hyuk Soo. His face become serious.

"She is my girlfriend though" he says coldly. Young Kwang is confused with his swift mood but decide to take it easy.

"She told me everything though, it's only an ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter