Chapter 4

Flower Boy Librarian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  The rehearsal class just ended on 6 p.m, So Eun tidy up her belonging and get ready to leave when her friend approach her and ask her to have a dinner together before leave. So Eun just keep silent for a while, thinking about her offering, today she has a full time in Campuss and she has no free time to do anything else nor to visit the library. She remember that Hyuk Soo ask her to to visit him everyday, well, she is actually won’t to do that far but everytime she thinking about that she can’t just refuse that.

                “I’m sorry... I want to visit library before go home” So Eun said to her friend in a nice way. Her friend feel confuse and frowning her eyebrow, she is just wonder about So Eun. Their tasks has finished and they didn’t need to find any literature again for these near time but why So Eun keep visiting the library? She then make a joke to So Eun, said that she is so diligent. So Eun just akwardly laugh of her coment. She feel silly for no reason, she is visiting the library not because she is so diligent or something like that. It’s all because of that man who try to keep take advantages of her, she knew about that and she also wondering her self why should she keep do that?

             In the other side, Hyuk Soo is busy with his work. He is tidied up the books when he heard people started to whispered each other. He turn his gaze and stared at the entrance, he found a tall man with a figure of fashion model walked approach him with his big smile. He lifted his hand and waved at Hyuk Soo brightly. People already aknowledge him as a top model Kim Young Kwang.

“here you are, Hyuk Soo-ah...” Young Kwang greeted Hyuk Soo with his cheerfull and childish smile.

“what are you doing here?” ask Hyuk Soo with his cold behaviour. Young Kwang just leisurely told him that he want to visit him and look around what he did as a librarian. Hyuk Soo just sigh to hear that, he is actually feel happy to meet his old friend but somehow, he felt that something else was going to happen.

              Young Kwang knew that people keep stared at them and talked about them, he turn around to greet everyone with his bright face. He also told Hyuk Soo that there are also many fangirls at the librarian.Hyuk Soo who felt not comfortable with all of the attention they received suggested to Young Kwang to go outside. The attention was big enough when he was alone and it become much bigger when his top model friend visit him there. Young Kwang agreed with the suggestion, and soon both of them walk together to the outside.

               So Eun almost reach the library when she saw Hyuk Soo appeared with his friend on the road junction. She was not kidding when she suddenly heard the music from Boys Before Flowers OST “Almost Paradise” in her mind when she saw the both guys walking together. She knew about who Hyuk Soo’s friend is, she often saw him at magazines and she ever saw his street photo shoot. She swear that people who didn’t know what is Hyuk Soo work would think that they saw a two model walked together.

             “ooh??” So Eun stunned at her place while observed them. She can’t hold her curiousity of their relationship and where they would go. She decided to following the boys from behind. After walk far enough, the boys stoped in the middle of empty park, it seem like they tried to avoid anyone’s eyesight. So Eun hide her self behind the tree that not far away from their places. She peeked their interaction just like a professional stalker. She just saw Young Kwang give Hyuk Soo a two ticket premire of Louis Vuitton catwalk at Korea. Hyuk Soo just stared at Young Kwang with a question mark on his face.

                 “Min Hee noona asked me to give these to you, you can go with your friend” explain Young Kwang. He explained to Hyuk Soo that Kim Min Hee would be model of Louis Vuitton and she informed Young Kwang that she want Hyuk Soo to go watch her. He also said that he would be one of the models and Hyuk Soo didn’t need to worry about anything. So Eun who can heard their conversation just feel amazed about the story, she start to wondered her self, asked who is Hyuk Soo actually until he knew many top models like Kim Young Kwang and Kim Min Hee.

“I can’t go...” Hyuk Soo answered firmly. Young Kwang sighed heavily after heard his answer.

                “it’s been five years...it’s time to move on, don’t you think it’s the time for you to come back? I know how much you love it, this is your passion...” Young Kwang tried to persuaded Hyuk Soo but he just turn his face away try to avoid the direction of the conversation. Young Kwang try to persuaded him more by told him that it can be his big chance to meet the famous designer company. There is a spark of excitment in Hyuk Soo’s eyes, he can’t denied how much he love fashion and modeling but he tried to hold his self. He was lost the most precious one because of the modeling he did and he won’t to do that again.

                So Eun who eavesdrop can’t stop asked her self what was happened five years ago to Hyuk Soo. She can catch how much uneasy he is by observed his facial expression, seem like something big was happened in his life, something bad. She can’t helped but feel worry about him, she can felt his pain in her own heart just by looking at his sad eyes.

               “is it because of modeling or... Min Hee noona??” ask Young Kwang again. Hyuk Soo lifted his face immadiately after heard the question and looked at Young Kwang intently. He told Young Kwang that there is nothing related with her in a pressed tone.

“everything was over about us, it’s been four years” Hyuk Soo said while stared on the ground.

             “it’s not her fault that both of you were break up, if you didn’t pushed her away after what was happened. You didn’t give her a chance and acted as a coward” Young Kwang said with a bold tone, tried to make Hyuk Soo realized what was he did to his big sister. Young Kwang really love his sister but he also so much care with his best friend who stand infront of him now. Their break up was give a big impact for Young Kwang too. Hyuk Soo was in relationship with his sister for two years. He really know how much Hyuk Soo was adoring his sister and tried to chased her. He thought that Hyuk Soo was really cool when he show his feeling toward his sister without care of their age different. His confident for get his sister was something that he adore from Hyuk Soo, but he just can’t believe how Hyuk Soo act as a coward after wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter