Chapter 5

Flower Boy Librarian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Young Kwang is a nice person, after their first meeting Kim So Eun naturally become closer to him. They exchange some message, naturally follow each other SNS and sometime comment on each other sosial media post. From their conversation So Eun discovered that Young Kwang has the same preference on books. Young Kwang also Enjoy romance novel. He tell So Eun about the most unforgetable story he ever read which attract her. So he recomends her to borrow his novel.

They decide to meet after So Eun last class at Hyuk Soo's library. It was almost dinner time when she finish her class and it rain hardly. Fortunately So Eun doesn't forget her umbrella. So she can walk without worrying of being wet.

On the other hand, Young Kwang just reach the library. He rides his car to go there and park it near the library. Due to the massive rain, the library is not crowded like usual. He can see Hyuk Soo who is busy with his work because his shift is not end yet. Just like always Young Kwang put his bright smile and say hi to his bestfriend which replied with Hyuk Soo's laconic responce. Just like always.

"I'm not going" Hyuk Soo thinks Young Kwang visit him again to convey him to go to the Premire which makes Young Kwang smile. He explain that he doesn't come there today to meet his cynical best friend. Hyuk Soo doesn't believe him but soon he realized that his friend isn't lying when he see a familiar girl enter the library which welcomed with Young Kwang bright smile and his cheerful "you are here"

"annyeong oppa, do I make you wait for so long?" ask So Eun putting her umbrella on the provided place. Hyuk Soo become irritated with the view infront of him. Why should these two person meeting each other again? It's been days since their last meeting and So Eun never visit the library since then. How does these people make an appoinment here. 

"we text each other, So Eun tell me that she likes romance novel so I recomends her my favorite novel, I come to give it to her" Young Kwang explains their situation. So Eun doesn't takes interest on Hyuk Soo and she doesn't care to Just say hi to him. She just too enthusiastic with the novel. She drag along Young Kwang to sit near the windows. Her Indefferent towards him upset Hyuk Soo even more. He wants to join them but he still has a pile of works he has to do. So he only can glare toward their direction.

Hyuk Soo clearly can't focus on his works, he keeps staring at the two "overjoy" people who happily whispering to each other or at least that is how his point of view is. "why are they so close? What are they talking? Why are they so happy?" is the question that keep popping in his mind. He pissed at the thought that he doesn't even has her number and the other two even text each other. He Know her earlier but why is So Eun become closer and friendly to his friend rather than himself? 

 

Hyuk Soo obviously can't finish his work on time. The two people that he stared the whole time suddenly get up and come closer. Hyuk Soo doesn't try at all to pretend not staring which makes So Eun makes a "what?" expression.

"you didn't have your dinner yet, are you?" ask Young Kwang when they were arrived. He offer Hyuk Soo to have dinner together.

"is she joining?" Hyuk Soo gesturing to So Eun.

"No I have something to do" So Eun answer bluntly. She really has some assigment she need to finish soon but his question somehow irritated her because she thinks Hyuk Soo wouldn't welcome her, she doesn't know that she is wrong. 

"I'm going to take her home then come to fetch you, Will be here in 30 minutes" Young Kwang doesn't wait for his respond and invite So Eun to come to his car, leave Hyuk Soo feel dumbfounded. In the end he only able to see the girl dissapear together with his friend. He doesn't like this, he doesn't like this feeling. He accidentaly looking around and finds that So Eun left her umbrella, he set his mind. 

 

Next D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter