Chapter 8

Flower Boy Librarian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             The day of the primere is finally come. It is held on the saturday night. So Eun wear a semi formal red dress which make her totally stand out. She makes a simple chignon of her hair and an accent of curly hair. This is her first time going on a primere so she has to looks her best.


               Hyuk Soo fetch her earlier, he wears a black attire with a long coat. He is always fashionable but today, he puts more effort on his appearance. In one glance people wouldn't able to differentiate him with a top model.

            They arrive at their destination on time. There are already alots of reporters, famous models and celebrities there. This makes So Eun feels out of place, she never imagined that she would attending this grand event, she is nervous. She breath deeply trying to takes her composure.

             Hyuk Soo can feel her nervousness, he put his arm on her shoulder, tapping her shoulder lightly and tell So Eun everything is gonna be alright. She takes a glance on him, he is not in any better condition than her. He is as nervous as she is, or maybe more. He looks so stiff, well.... This is a very important moment for him. And as person who had a long hiatus from this 'world', it is very understandable to feel nervous to come back. So Eun smiles, she tapping his back and tells him that is going to be a great day. She takes his hand and leading their steps.

            They following each event's arrangement, Soo Hyuk and So Eun sitting next each other on the row chair to watch the catwalk. The awaited moments is finally started, one of a model entering the stage, he looks so charming, when he turn around to come back, another model comes and its continuously like that.

             It's finally Young Kwang's turn, he is so dazzling, he emitting his aura as a top famous model. He totally looks different from his usual cheeerful behaviour. His gaze is sharp and serious, his aura is undeniable. So Eun and Hyuk Soo enthusiastically claps for him.

                 Now is the turn for the main outfits, it's Kim Min Hee turn. She walks slowly yet majestically toward the main stage. She is able to show each important detail of the design, her different aura makes everyone focus and mesmerized by her figure. This woman who stand dazzingly on the stage is Hyuk Soo's ex-girlfriend. So Eun still can't really believe that. Min Hee accidentally cacthing on Hyuk Soo's figure, she smile charmingly on him.

             So Eun witnessed this. She turn to Hyuk Soo, staring on his face, checking his expression. His expression is unreadable, he is able to put on his laconic face. But she can catch a spark of longing in his eyes.

             The catwalk is finally over, all of the guest, and the models are chatting in the hall, talking about the show. The main designer of Louis Vution steal the spot lights, everyone wants to talk with him, and on each conversation he has, Kim Min Hee as his main model accompany him everywhere. She becomes the main attentions today.

           On this time, Young Kwang appear in front of Hyuk Soo and So Eun. He thanks them both for coming, and congratulate Hyuk Soo who can fights againts his fear. Now his attention diverts to So Eun appearance.

"Sure enough, this dress is really perfect for you" Young Kwang praise So Eun, she smile genuinely.

"Thanks to you oppa, you have a great taste." She praise him back.

            This conversation is fishy, Hyuk Soo catch an unusual meaning behind their conversation.

"What do you mean by that?" He finally ask, So Eun explains that Young Kwang sends her the dress she wears on this morning. Soo Hyuk can't help but to ask him why.

"It's birthday gift and my thanks for her who can invite you to come here." He explains like it is the most usual acts he could do.

"Your birthday? When?" Now Soo Hyuk asking So Eun. She simply answer with "today" which make he protested on her, why didn't she tell him that.

"You didn't ask" So Eun arguing him.

"So why is he know?" He pointing on Young Kwang.

"He asked me!" So Eun irritated.

           She has a daily conversation with Young Kwang from the text or phone call, with these they naturally chat alots and discovering things about each other. Hyuk Soo is about to arguing again when a woman approaching him, asking if he is the model Lee Hyuk Soo. He answer her stiffly. She is a famous designer who was acknowledged by Rihanna, Seo Hyein.

            She gives Hyuk Soo her business card, tell him that she is interest to make him as her fashion model. Hearing this, So Eun and Young Kwang smiles to each other and takes a chance to leave, so Hyuk Soo will be able to have a proper conversation with the designer.

               It tooks Soo Hyuk around 15 minutes to chatting with Seo Hyein. She informed him to be prepare because she is going to contact him anytime sooner. When he comes back, someone ask Young Kwang to talk, so he is left alone with So Eun.

           "How is it?" She asked him enthusiastically. He explain thats she might contact him sooner. So Eun is really happy to hear that, she tell him that it is a right decision for him to come and she congratulate him. He is also happy, he can't hide his smile. After chatting for a while, So Eun tell him that she need a toilet, so she leaves him.

              So Eun finish her business, wash her hand and check her make up before heading back again. She can see Hyuk Soo is standing alone, takes a sip of his drink far enough from her place. Soon, she catch Kim Min Hee walk towards Hyuk Soo. He is aware of this too, She is smiling on him. He awkwardly turn around, pretending to not see her. He tries to avoid her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter