Chapter 6

Flower Boy Librarian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He glanced at his phone, it's almost a time to have a lunch break. It's been 1 day 11 hour and 25 minutes, he counts. She doesn't reply his message. She clearly read it though but why she doesn't reply? It's become a mystery for him. Hyuk Soo open their chat room and type a new message for her. He want to asks her where does she plan to have lunch but he doesn't sent it, in fact he clear the message.

He was waiting for her message from yesterday But nothing come from her. Maybe she is busy. She doesn't even come to visit the library too. Is she angry to me? Did I do something that irritated her? He tries to remember their last meeting but he find nothing. He gradually become bored, the library isn't crowded in the lunch break time so he has nothing to do at all while waiting for his time to have lunch.

He open his SNS which he never did for a long time just to kill the boredom. He doesn't follow a lot of people so his wall is full of Lee Young Kwang curent and old post. After some minutes scrolling down, the picture of the girl who disturbing his mind appear with his best friend, smiling on the camera. He read the caption. Meeting a new wonderful friend, isn't see pretty? @kimsoeun. 

There is a mix feeling creeping in his heart when he saw that picture but he isn't quite sure of what is that. He decide to click her id profilw. Her newest post is a picture of a book with a cheerful description of mentioning @kimyoungkwang who lend her a great novel and her opinion of the content. She just uploaded it 23 minutes ago. He is frowning and upset to see that. She has a time to post on SNS but she doesn't even reply him. He put his phone angryly on the tablet, trying to shift his attention on other thing. He doesn't need a long time to glance again on his phone, he never put so much care about his phone before. In a second, he grab it again and continue stalk her SNS. 

He find the picture of her with the outfit she wears on the day she makes a show in the library, it was posted about 30 minutes before she arrived here. Gotta to make a great show today? How am I? Do I look intimidating? 🧐 She makes a face of serious and cruel face trying her best to intimidate whoever see her pictures. The memory of that day cloud his mind like a rolling old movie. He can't hold his self to not chuckle when remember every single thing which happened that day. His act accidentally attract the attention around him, every girl in the library can't help to be mesmerized by his bright laught, which is become unwanted situation for him. Finally It's time for his lunch, he can escape. He see that his partner just enter the door, so he quickly left the table and go outside, walk to the ceritain place.

Today is a leisure day for So Eun, all of her class finish on lunch time. Her friend ask her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter