Chapter Ten

Flower Boy Librarian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          So Eun is finally dating Hyuk Soo for real now, but nothing really changed between their interaction. They are keep playing around and hang out like a close friend. Today they have their first date as a couple on a skiing resort.

        It is her first time on this field. She keep being imbalance and fall on the ground. Hyuk Soo the boyfriend doesn't even help her properly and keep laughing at her. It irritates her. So Eun throw away the skiing pole and stating that she wouldn't do it anymore. She is just about to go when Hyuk Soo grab her hand and gives her a backhug. He kiss her cheecks tenderly and plead her to not leaving. Being a sweetheart all of sudden.

               "What's wrong with you?" So Eun try to hide her flustered by giving a sarcastic comment.

              "Begging my girlfriend to stay"  he tightened his hug and put their cheecks together.

              "And which boyfriend keeps laughing at me who is in a hard time?" So Eun release her body from his hug, pouting. Hyuk Soo smiles and turn her body slowly to face him.

            "My bad..... You are just too cute to handle when you get irritated, that's why...." He puts his most charming smile to entertaining her. She is not easy to give up, she cross her hand and turn away.

          Hyuk Soo smiles even more, toying with his girlfriend becomes an addicted pleasure for him. Somehow looking at her pouting face send him a lot of happiness, he still can't believe that the cute girl infront of him is now his real girlfriend.

            On the other hand, since they are in relationships So Eun feels that his nosy side become much worse. It is sometimes frustrating her. But she knew it is his way to express his affection. So she comply with it even though sometimes she does really kicking him for messing around.

            "Here.... Let me teach you" Hyuk Soo her hair gently and take the skiing pole for her. Starting to give her some skiing lesson.

         So Eun is a fast learner, after 15 minutes get a tip for Skiing from Hyuk Soo she can totally mastering it now. Hyuk Soo who see the progression of her, chalenge her to do a racing with him, which she gratefully accept. She is a great competitor.

            They start to do a racing, they keeps catching up one another. Just because So Eun is a girl it doesn't mean he wants to play easy on her. Morever after seeing her fighting spirit. When they almost reach a finish, Hyuk Soo make a movement which take him as a winner.

            So Eun is losing, but she is sattisfied with the result. After all Hyuk Soo is a better player than her. When she reach finish line, he welcome her with a friendly shoulder hug, drag her away to take a rest.

          They rarely spend their time in a romantic setting for their date. They spend their time rather at library or doing some competition again. In an archery race So Eun take over Hyuk Soo and become the winner.

        They have one on one point now. His high pride and competitive soul can't just accept it. So he propose to have a car racing for their next time. So Eun accept it happily, they keep  compete each other and become a bestfriend-lover.

           Today Hyuk Soo finally become a model of Korean fashion catwalk. It is his premiere come back doing a catwalk. So Eun attends his precious debut to cheer him up. Besides Hyuk Soo, Young Kwang also becomes the model. It's been a month since she meets him again since his confession.

          Young Kwang busy schedule doesn't allow him to freely meet So Eun. He is sometimes still send her some message to exchange word. So when he knows that So Eun come to this catwalk, he is really happy to see her. He still doesn't know about her relationship with Hyuk Soo.

            After the cat walk is finished, he takes his time to meet her. He miss her a lot. So Eun is drinking on the balcony alone without Hyuk Soo's accompany.

           "So Eun-ah" Young Kwang greet her cheerfully. She smiles and welcome him. She congratulate him for his succes catwalk and he thanks her for coming here.

           "I miss you...." He smile sheepishly while So Eun awkwardly smile. She knows it is his time to learn to truth.

        "Oppa......." She call him quitely. He is still smiling kindly, eager to here whatever she wants to say. She is quiet confuse as how to tell him so she is being silents.

         "Why?" He is become curious.

          "You see..... I need to give you my answer..... Of your confession" she hesitately speaking. He can sense that it is a bad sign for him. But he maintains his smile.

        "I'm dating Hyuk Soo oppa now.... I'm sorry....." She feels guilty. He takes a time before giving a respond. It's make her nervous.

         "I can see this is coming.... It's okay...." He loves her, it is true. And seeing her happiness is a pleasure for him even it mean he is not the man who makes her happy.

        So Eun apologize to him again, he is a precious person for her, but rather than being a lover he is more like a brother. She can't withstand to hurt him but she can't gives him a fake hope.

         "It's okay....." He convince her by her hair, and she smiles sincerely to him. They smile to each other.

          Suddenly a strong hand grabs Young Kwang's hand which laid out on So Eun head, it is Hyuk Soo.

       "What are you doing?" He asks his best friend. Not really pleased with him. Everytime he looks at So Eun and Young Kwang closeness, he kinda f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter