CHAPTER 9.

The BOYS Next Door. :]

 

MIANHE FOR THE BORING CHAPTER......................I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK ON AWESOME LINES. :|

ON THE OTHER HAND................................................I LOST ANOTHER SUBSCRIBER, AGAIN. :|

WHY ARE YOU GUYS UNSUBSCRIBING? I'M JUST ASKING............................................................................................................BECAUSE THERE ARE STORIES I'VE SEEN THAT ARE UPDATED ONCE A MONTH/FEW MONTHS, YET THEIR SUBSCRIBERS DON'T UNSUBCRIBE THEIR STORIES. :|

 

 

ALL I'M ASKING FROM THOSE PEOPLE ARE YOUR PATIENCE. I AM EXTREMELY BUSY AT SCHOOL, BUT I MAKE TIME TO UPDATE THIS FANFIC.

AND PLEASE COMMENT. IT'S DEPRESSING TO SEE SUBSCRIBERS AND VIEWS, BUT NOBODY'S RESPONDING TO YOU. IT'S LIKE I'M TALKING TO MYSELF.

SO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW........................................I REALLY NEED SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT. IF NOBODY GIVES ME ANY, I'M THINKING OF ENDING THIS FANFIC IF NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN IT ANYMORE.

COMMENT AFTER THE CHAPTER PLEASE. LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS SUGGESTIONS, QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, WHETHER THEY'RE NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE.

 

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO TOOK TIME TO READ THIS AND LEAVE COMMENTS.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Yeonra's POV
 

 



                                                            CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REPEAT WHAT HE SAID??


                                                                           'Will you take me back?'



'Take me back...........BACK...............................BACK............................................................................................BACK'


Okay, okay! I get it. Jeez...............stupid mind. Playing tricks on me again.

I better stop staying up late all night. Now I KNOW I'll go crazy from it.


I snapped back to reality only to find Yoochun, STILL HOLDING MY FACE, LOOKING DIRECTLY AT ME, and HAVING THAT EXPRESSION. So I did hear right? He asked me to take him back? :|

 


Truth be told.......................................................I haven't really gotten over Yoochun, at least not fully. And yes, he was my first boyfriend. The first few weeks of our break-up weren't so pleasant, and our friends were all witnesses to that. They were our "fans", as you say, because they always supported the two of us. After what happened, they would all meet up and talk on and on about how they would get Yoochun and I back together.
 


                                      'YES, I know these things because I bribed Chansook with food to tell me.'
 


There was one incident where they were supposed to set me up to go out with them, but leave me with Yoochun. Their plan soon failed when they found out that Yoochun was already passed out that day in his house after getting drunk all night the night before. But back to what's happening now.........


"Yooc-chu-un......." I started

 


Before he said anything, he stood up from where he was sitting and pulled both of us down from the bridge and on the ground. Then, he took a deep breath and stood close to me and said,
 


"Look, Yeon-ah..............I know this is all too sudden for you and I know your heart is not yet ready to open up to me again............but please know I'll be waiting. This time, I mean it......."
 



How come he ALWAYS knows what to say?? CURSE YOU HEART. CURSE YOU YOOCHUN AND YOUR WORDS.



I gave him a nod."Park Yoochun................you always do have a way with your words." I joked.

He laughed a bit at my statement and winked at me when he said, "I act like that only to a few SPECIAL people....."

I could only smirk at his response. 'Still the same old Yoochun......'

 


"Well..........since you ate up my time, I think I have to go back now................Chansook must be worried sick."

I was about to turn my back when he spoke up, "Hey...........thanks for tonight." I smiled "Thanks for staying and keeping me company." Now it was his turn to smile.

"...............................................................same here."

 



When I took my first step away from my spot, I immediately broke down into the gray pavement I stood on. I let out a cry of pain as I looked down on where my feet were. Oh thats right.................I got these injuries from running in heels all the way here.....
 


"Ah-aaaa-hhhhh-AAAAAAA!!!" I screamed

I could hear the sound of footsteps running towards me and it didn't take a genius to tell it was Yoochun. He bent down to where I was and said,

"Yeon-ah! What happened to you?"

"My..........feet are full of bruises......" I started to tear up from the pain

"Where'd you get those?"

"I..........................ran all the way here...." I was embarassed to say it because he would only tease me of how much he thinks I wanted to see him.

"I-I'm s-sorry, Yeon-ah"

"Don't say sorry. It wasn't your fault..............well, it was......kinda..............a bit."

"Yah.................get up." He said with a serious face

"Mworago?"

"Get up."

 



He helped me get back on my feet, but I still couldn't walk in my current condition. I was about to ask him to go get me a cab, but I was surprised to see that he turned his back on me and got down on his knees. I stared at him for a few seconds before he turned his head to me.
 


"Get on, Yeon-ah."

"I can just take a cab Yoochun."

"Come on, just get on. I don't need any sort of payment. After all, I was the reason why you ran all the way down here."

"B-but....."

"No buts, Park Yeonra~ Just get on."

Knowing Yoochun, he wouldn't stop until he gets what he wants. So, I just complied with what he said and got on his back. He put my arms around his neck for support as he held both of my legs in place to keep me balanced.

 



A few minutes passed and I could feel my eyelids getting heavier with each step Yoochun took. I haven't gotten any decent sleep in the past few days becauseof my other personal schedules.
 


'I think I'll...............just......................close my eyes.....................................................................................................just 5 minutes.......................'

 

 





Yoochun's POV



A few minutes later, I could hear the sound of someone snoring, only to look at my back and see Yeonra sleeping soundly with her head on my other shoulder.

 I smiled to myself when I saw how peaceful and beautiful she looked right now.

"I missed this, Yeon-ah." I quietly whispered to her ear. Good thing she didn't wake up....

 


We were already 5 blocks past the Han River, but we still have 7 more to go................................I think I know what to do to kill time...
 



"Yeon-ah........"

"Mmmmm....nnnnggg....." She stirred in her sleep

"Guess you're still asleep, huh?"

"Nggghhhhhh........."

"I'll take that as a yes then." I laughed "Yeon-ah, since you won't probably remember anything I say right now, I think I might as well tell you more of my feelings....."

 


"I missed you so much Yeonra. You don't know how much I missed times like this.......when we would go out to eat together, visit the park.....and when I would sleep over at your house because I was too lazy to go back to mine after work.......I know that you think I'm forcing myself on you, but I'm not. I just want us to be how we were before THAT night. I want us to become a couple again, because truthfully, when you were gone.................................I got drunk almost every single day.......Jaejoong would come to pick me up at the same bar and I would sleep over at his apartment...and I did if for a long time."



I felt her slightly adjust her body weight.......maybe she's having a dream.......

"Please Yeon-ah, just give me another chance. I know you miss me too...........because I do. I won't be the same jerk you saw that night. I'll be Park Yoochun, the best boyfriend, the best guy for you. You know that I'm a man of my words..........So, think about it. I'll be here waiting......."


 


After half an hour, we finally arrived in front of Yeonra's new apartment.

I tried to wake her up by slighty shaking her legs and arms, but she didn't budge. I had no choice but to take her up to her apartment. AND I PRAY THAT CHANSOOK WON'T KILL ME WHEN SHE SEES ME.



 

 




Donghae's POV



"Where could Yeonra be? It's already past midnight........" I kept on worrying because it's dangerous for people to go out at this time........especially since she's a girl.


I've been standing out here on their balcony for a few minutes now, hoping to see if Yeonra would already come back.

 


           Wait.....................why AM I waiting? Is it........? No, it can't be.........................I just met her a few days ago.
 


As I snapped back to reality, I saw one [well, more like two] figures walking towards the building. I smiled when I realized that they were a couple. The guy was carrying her girlfriend piggyback-style and it looked like the girl was sleeping on him. 'How sweet.' I thought.
 


Until I squinted my eyes to get a better look at them and saw..........................













                                                         IS.....................? I-IS TH-THA-AT Y-YEONRA?  










 




Just then, I feel a familiar thumping sound, and I look around to find where it's coming from. Only to grasp my chest and feel my heart pumping at an erratic rate...........WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS???