Conflicted?

Missed Opportunities.
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello readers! So sorry for the long wait. Things just got crazy in my life. But dont't fret I did not forget about you. In the mist of my crazy life I was writing this chapter. And I was having trouble with it. But it's done and I hope enjoy. Leave a comment and subscribe. If not, no biggie.

 

Tiffany

I just got done texting with Youngbae oppa and I was on cloud nine. I was all smiles, I walked out the room looking like a goof.

"Yah! Fany-ah! Whats with that goofy smile?" Yuri asked as she notice me coming in the living room. "What goofy smile?" I asked innocently. "This one!" Sunny said as she pinched my cheeks hard.

"YAH!" I yelled. " What was that for?" I asked annoyingly while rubbing and my cheeks.

"I did it because I couldn't stand that goofy smile of yours." She retorted. I stuck my tongue out to here.

"Now now girls that's enough. It's time to go to practice." Manager oppa said as he move in between us. "Go get your stuff together and meet me downstairs." He told us as he made his way out. I went to my room and grabbed my bag along with Yoona's and Seohyun's  bags with their change of clothes.

We got out the dorm and made our way to the van. I sat in the back with Yuri and Jessica. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny in front of us. And of course Taeyeon in the passenger seat in the front. As we made our way there Sooyoung got excited about something.

"OH OH LOOK LOOK! That's the new Chinese restaurant we should go to tonight! Can we Taeyeon unnie? Can we?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah we can go tonight after practice." She responded as she turn on the radio. She was switching between stations when a certain piano melody caught my attention. I let out a small smile and looked up I saw everyone had a teasing smile on their faces.

"What?" I asked.

"Listen Fany, your boyfriends group is on right now." Yuri said nudging me.

"He's not my boyfriend." I pouted.

"YET! Not your boyfriend yet." Taeyeon said as she turned and faced us from her seat. "You need to have a positive mindset Fany."

"Yeah Fany. I mean who knows? He might like you too."

"Aish! Be quite I'm trying to listen to the song!" Sunny complained. We all stopped and listen to the song. We all sang along to the chorus and when T.O.P. oppa's part came we all lifted our hand and twirl it around like he does when they perform. Then Youngbae oppa's part came on, his voice was something else. It wasn't like any I heard before. Granted there's a lot of talented singers with their own unique voice. But there's something about his that pulls you in. It sounds so sweet and soothing, it's something you can listen to and relax to it.

"Wah I love that song." Sunny said as it ended.

"Yeah its upbeat but the lyrics are so so wah." Yuri added.

"I wonder how Jiyong oppa came up with it? I can't wait to see them perform this Saturday! Hyoyeon said with her hands clasped together.

"We'll see them a lot sooner girls." Taeyeon said while looking at some papers. "We have a schedule with them this Friday for 'Manwon Happiness'. It's going to be our group versus theirs, so don't you dare hold back just because you like him Fany." She said as she turned and faced me giving me a warning look.

"You don't have to worry Taeyeonie, I might like him. But I won't betray you guys for him. Sisters forever!" I yelled. "Sisters forever!" They yelled back. After  30 minutes we finally arrived at SM. We went straight to the vocal room and spent about 2 hours straight before our instructor decided to give us a 20 minute break.

"Im going to get some water, does anyone wants to come with me?" Hyoyeon asked. "I'll come." I replied. "Hey since you guys are going bring everyone water." Taeyeon suggested.

"Yah! You guys always do this when I go get water." Hyoyeon complained, they all just shrugged their shoulders.

"Lets just go Hyo." I linked my arm with hers and dragged her away. We were talking about random things as we made our way to the vending machines. We get to the vending machines. "Oh shoot! forgot my wallet. I'll go get it you stay here Fany. I'll be back real quick." She then turned and went back to the practice room. I shake my head. "That girl would forget her own head if it wasn't attach to her." I take out my phone and texted Youngbae oppa.

'Hi oppa, just wanted to text you since Im on break. Test me when you can. Bye.' I sent the text and put my phone away. Then I heard Hyoyeon's voice talking to some people. I looked up and see it was Eunhyuk oppa, Leetuk oppa, and Siwon oppa.

"Oh Fany-ah annyeong." Leetuk oppa said as he saw me. Eunhyuk oppa and Siwon oppa did the same. I always had a crush on Siwon oppa. He's charming, caring, attentive, funny smart. He always took care of me ever since i first joined the company. And as time pass my feelings for him grew. The girls used to tease me about how me and him should date, or that i should just confess my feelings for him. But I couldn't he was sunbae doing successfully with the rest of Super Junior while i was trainee. And I had a dream, a goal to achieve. I didn't need any distractions. But I'm not too sure now.

"Hi oppa's." I say smiling as I waved to them. "Are you guys on break too?" I asked curiously.

"We just got done actually, just getting something to drink." Leetuk oppa said. Hyoyeon came and put money in the machine and started to get our water. She starts handed me a few of them.

"Here let me help you Fany." Siwon oppa said as he grabbed a few of them from me.

"No it's okay oppa, I got them."

"No i want to help." He says as he smiles at me. "What a gorgeous smile." I thought to myself. "Ready to go Fany?" Hyoyeon asks snapping me back to reality. "huh? Yeah." I said catching up to her and Siwon oppa.

Hyoyeon was a few feet ahead of me and oppa and it was getting awkward. "So Fany, how's practice?" He asked.

"It's been good oppa."

"I been watching you girls. You all been improving." He smiled at me. That smile. "Th-thank you oppa."

"Fany-ah."

"Yes oppa?"

"Are you busy tonight by any chance?" He ask shyly

"No, we don't have any schedules today. Why?" I hear Hyoyeon scoffs. Whats with her?

"You want to go and have dinner with me?" OHMYGOD! is he asking me out on a date?!

"Uh...I uh..." Speak stupid before he thinks you are stupid.

"Ah, it's okay if you don't want to I understand." He says looking down.

"No, oppa sorry. You just caught me off guard that's all. But yeah I would love to go out for dinner tonight. What time?"

"Lets make it 8. I have a few schedules today. Is that okay?" He says as we stop right outside of the practice room.

"Yeah, 8 works fine." I said smiling. We go inside the room, Oppa handed out water to everyone he then turns to me. "I'll see you tonight Fany." I smiled widely "N-neh o-oppa. I'll see you tonight." He smiles say goodbye to everyone and leaves. I stand there and look at the door dazed at what happened. My long time crush just asked me out for dinner! I was jumping and screaming for joy on the inside. I then hear someone clearing their throat snapping me back to reality. I turn around and saw 6 confused people with their arms crossed. "Oh hi girls." I nervously say.

"Hi Fany, so what are you and oppa doing tonight? Taeyeon asks as she raise her brow.

"Just going out to dinner. That's all." I said backing up since they all started to walk slowly towards me.

"Dinner huh?" Sica asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah just dinner."

"So you don't like Youngbae oppa?" Yuri asks, by this time my back was against the wall with the girls surrounded me.

"I-I don't know. Im confused. I always like Siwon oppa and my feelings for him came rushing back in when he asked me out for dinner. And with Youngbae oppa, these feelings are still new and I'm still in the motion of getting to know him better." They all nod their heads in understanding.

"Well, whoever you go for we just hope he makes you happy." Hyoyeon says as she rubs my back for comfort.

"Yeah Fany we're here for you." Sunnys said. Then our vocal teacher comes in and we started practice again. Practice ended and Sooyoung was complaining.

"IM HUNGRY!" She yelled. "YAH! Stop acting like a baby. Not even the maknae act like a kid." She scolded.

"Well the maknaes height matches her age." she said as she stick her tongue at Taeyeon. "YAH!" We all yelled, she giggles at us.

"So where do you want to eat?" Sunny asks.

"Let's get burgers! Sooyoung suggested.

"We can't have those while promoting remember?" Taeyeon reminded her, Sooyoung pouted at her.

Then it came back. "How about pizza then?!"

"Can't have those too." Taeyeon said while packing her things.

Everything that Sooyoung suggested was shot down. "YAH! UNNIE! Then what can we eat?" She pouted.

"We can eat anything but those." Taeyeon nonchalantly said.

"Let's just go eat at the restaurant down the streets." Sunny said walking out.

"Works for me." "Yeah we haven't been there in awhile." "Let's just go eat."

"Alright that settles it." Taeyeon said as we got in the elevators. I checked my phone again and I didn't see any texts from Youngbae oppa I let out a sigh which caught the attention of everyone and gave me a look.

"Whats wrong Fany?" Yuri ask.

"I haven't gotten a reply from Youngbae oppa yet." I pouted.

"He's probably busy with rehearsing or recording." Jessica says as she looked at her phone.

"Yeah Fany don't sweat it." Sunny said. We got out the elevator and waited for manager oppa to come and get us. Sunny, Hyoyeon sat next to each other on one of the couches. I took a seat next to Yuri on another, Sica sat on one of the single seats. Sooyoung went to get a snack, and Taeyeon went to talk with the receptionists. I sat there and looked at my phone waiting for a text that I know it might come later than sooner.

"Oh my goodness Fany, Stop looking like a depress girlfriend waiting for her boyfriends call's or texts. He'll call or text you when he's on b

Please log in to read the full chapter