Interactions

Missed Opportunities.
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N Im am so sorry everyone. I guess this chapter was hidden. My fault, its up now. So I hope there won't be any confusion now.

3rd:

After Tiffany pumped herself out to say hi Youngbae, she made her way towards him. Youngbae was in his own world watching s socializing with SNSD members. He hates the fact that he's shy and awkward around girls. When one of the girls looked towards his direction he just puts on a shy smile and nods.

sigh "What is wrong with me?" he said to himself. As he continue to look at everyone's interactions, he didn't notice Tiffany making her way to him.

"Hello Taeyang sunbae-nim." Tiffany shyly greeted her sunbae.

"Hello Tiffany-ssi." Taeyang shyly replied back.

"May I join you sunbae-nim?" She shyly asked.

"Yes, please do." He responded with a shy smile on his face.

Tiffany took a spot right next to Youngbae. Shyly looking down at her feet. While Youngbae was trying to calm swarm of butterflies in his stomach. They stood there quietly, taking turns taking glances towards each other. But the silence between them was killing them. The awkward atmosphere rapidly growing.

"Aish, Get a grip Youngbae. She made the effort to come and talk to you. You can at least man up and start a small conversation with her." Youngbae reprimanded himself.

"Aish, What's wrong with me. I came here to keep him company and have some small talk and get to know him better, But now I can't" Tiffany mentally scolding herself. They both took the initiative and started to speak at the same time.

Youngbae: Um...

Tiffany: Uh....

They looked at each other and chuckled. "You first sunbae-nim" Tiffany suggested. "No no, ladies first Tiffany-ssi. I insist." Tiffany smiled at his manners and nodded.

"So sunbae-nim, why are here by yourself?" She asked. Youngbae didn't know how to answer, He didn't want to tell her that he was shy and awkward around girls. But then again he didn't want to lie. Lying wasn't something he liked to do, even if it was for a small prank. But he remembered his mother telling him that lying is not worth it if it means hurting yourself or others. So he decided to answer honestly.

"To be honest, I'm shy and awkward around girls. I don't know how I became like this. The guys always tease me about it or they make me talk to new girls just to see me stutter like a fool." He mentally scold himself for saying too much then he had intended to.

Tiffany on the other hand was surprised to hear it. She thought how can a cool and composed guy on stage be shy and awkward? Especially around girls? She then notice him tense up, she then she realized that she was quite for some time. She needed to say something to help him relax.

"Wow, I honestly don't know what to say. I guess I'm shocked. I mean, you have so much charisma on stage I didn't expect you to be like this off stage you know? But like my dad always says: Honesty is the best policy. So thank you for being honest with me sunbae-nim. I can only imagine hard it was to tell me, especially to someone you just met". She said looking at him smiling.

Youngbae was felt grateful hearing her response. He felt like he could connect with Her, he felt comfortable with her. Even if he just met her, there was something about her that made him feel at ease.

"Well, like my maknae said earlier. We would like to get closer with you girls. So, please call me oppa Tiffany." Youngbae replied with a smile of his own.

"Fany, you can call me Fany oppa."

Then they begin talking about random things that come to mind. Such as family, where they grew up. For instance he learned that Tiffany is in LOVE with the color pink. She talked about when she gets her own place it be would like a pink grenade exploded in it because of all the pink it will have. Pink sheets, pink couches, pink floors and carpets even a cute pink toilet bowl. After mentioning the toilet bowl to him she felt her cheeks to warm due to embarrassment. Aish good job about keeping the pink toilet on the down low, She thought to herself.

Youngbae saw her cheeks becoming flush and decided to . "Wow, you love the color pink so much that even your cheeks are beginning to turn a bit pink as well eheh" He said poking her cheeks.

"Oppa..." She pouted to him, giving him a sad puppy eyes. He just chuckled at her. Tiffany also learned something about him too. Like when he younger he was the little boy in the Jinu-Sean music video for "Ayo". With that a vengeful thought came into her.

"Awh, oppa you were so cute in that MV. You had such cute chubby cheeks that anyone would love to pinch" she said while pinching his cheeks. She felt his cheeks becoming warm from embarrassment.

"Aish!" Was all Youngbae could say while moving her hands from his face. Tiffany just giggled at him. As they continue to talk got to learn more about each other. Unknown to them that someone was watching then interacting with a smile filled with pride.

"Jiyong oppa, are you okay" Taeyeon asked.

"Huh? Yeah, why do you ask Taeyeon" He replied trying to regain his composure.

"Well because for the past few minutes you had a goofy smile on your face."

"Oh it's nothing. I just remembered something Seunghyun hyung did the other day. So now when I think about it I smile. Sorry for not paying attention to you." Sorry for lying to you Taeyeon. But I don't want to put my best bud business in the open. Jiyong thought to himself.

"Oh it's no problem oppa. Maybe you could tell me one of these days then" Taeyeon replied.

"Oh, I can tell you now actually." Jiyong said w

Please log in to read the full chapter