Not a Bad Day

Missed Opportunities.
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the confusion everyone. I accidently hid chapter 3. But it is up now, so I hope this clears up any confusion. Enjoy.

Youngbae:

I was smiling widely as I made my way back to our dressing room after I got Fany's number. "Finally, I have a girl's number who's not a coordinator, or a stylist." While I was in my own world I accidently bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" was all I heard, I looked down and see the person I ran into, it was a girl. Couldn't really see her face. Great job Youngbae, that's what you get for not paying attention to your surroundings I mentally scold myself.

"I am so sorry miss, I wasn't paying any attention. Here let my help you up." I quickly said as I reach out my hand towards her. She reached for my hand her head still looking down.

"It's okay." She replied. "I wasn't paying attention either. So it's really no one's fault." The girl said as I pulled her up, she was straighten herself off, I notice her face. she kinda looks familiar.

"TAEYANG SUNBAE-NIM !" she said in surprised when she finally looked up causing me to jump a bit. It also caught some people around us to look at us. She hid her face in embarrassment.

"Aish, good job Kim Yubin. Not only you bumped into a sunbae but you also made a fool of yourself in front of him." I heard her say to herself. Wait, Kim Yubin? From Wonder Girls? No wonder she looked familiar. She was still scolding herself I couldn't help but to think that her behavior is kinda cute. She's cute as well. So I decided to speak up.

"Um, Yubin-ssi. Are you okay?"

"HUH? UH YEAH IM ALRIGHT SUNBAE-NIM, IM SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT PAYING ATTENTION AND BUMPING INTO AND ALL AHAH." She exclaimed a bit loud, noticing how loud she was and went back to scolding herself. Again her behavior is cute.

"Its okay Yubin-ssi. I also wasn't paying attention, so like you said earlier, it's no one's fault. But Are you sure you're not hurt anywhere? I mean our collision was a bit rough." She looked at me and smiled.

"Yes sunbae-nim, Im alright. Im more embarrassed then hurt eheh." I smiled backed at her, then it got quite between us, I felt a awkward atmosphere quickly coming. I can tell she feel it too by the way she was looking down. Okay Youngbae, just did what you did earlier with SNSD, make small talk.

"Um, I uh like you're groups song 'Irony'. it's really catchy along with the dance." I started to sing and dance the chorus of their song making a fool of myself in front of her. She giggled when she saw me doing it. That's a good sign. Jiyong and Teddy hyung said that if a girl laughs or giggle then its good sign.

"Thank you sunbae-nim. I also like you're groups album. I repeat 'Lies' all the time. It's really catchy. I have a copy of the album" she beamed a shy smile at me.

"Ah, thank you. Maybe we can bring our copies of the album and we can sign them?" I have no idea where that came from. I guess after talking to SNSD my awkwardness went down.

"Wait!? You have a copy of our album!?" I see she was shocked from what I said.

"Yeah, BigBang and I are fan's of your group. We sing along when we hear you girl's on the radio in our van. I also rap your part as well. But I can't rap like you though" Again she was looking towards the ground.

"Kasahaminda Sunbae-nim." She shyly replied. "But, I like your idea though. About us signing each other's album. I then can brag to the girls about it."

"And I can brag to the guy's about it. Well then Yubin-ssi, I have to go. So until next time then."

"Neh."

I bowed at her and started to walk pass her. I was about speed up my pace when she called me.

"Taeyang sunbae-nim wait." I turned around tilted my head in curiosity.

"Um, I was thinking. Instead of us bringing the album's all the time. How about we text each other to make sure our schedules match and plan it then?" she shyly stated.

"Are you asking for my number Yubin-ssi?" I asked, she looked towards her feet and gave me a small nod. "Sure, I like that idea Yubin-ssi. Here's my phone, hand me yours so I can put my number in yours." She looked up and gave a big smile, again cute. she handed my her phone and I handed her mine. I inputted my number in and saved it. I looked up while she was finishing. She then handed me my phone.

"I saved myself under 'Youngbae'." I said as I handed her phone back to her. She nodded and smiled at me.

"Um sunbae-nim?" she timidly called.

"Neh?"

"Is it okay, if call you oppa?" She shyly asks as she looks down once again. I mentally chuckle at her cute state.

"But aren't we born in the same year? You were born in October right? Your only a few months younger than me." She looked at me shocked.

"You know my birthday?" She asked in d

Please log in to read the full chapter