The Set Up

Missed Opportunities.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Im sorry for the late update. But you know how busy we are during the holidays. So I got distracted from posting a update. Speaking of story, I had to re-write a new one since my stupid self forgot to save the other one. So I apologize if this does not meet your expectations.

 

3rd:

"Yubin." Youngbae said to himself once he saw her name on the screen, he almost forgot that he gave her his number to. He opened it up and read what she texted him.

'Oppa! Annyeong! Sorry if I'm bothering you, but I was about to text you last night and talk to you about the our schedules. But I kinda forgot and fell asleep eheh ^-^ sorry. Any ways, me and the girls will be at Inkigayo this, Saturday will you be there? I mean you and you group of course aha...'

"Cute." Was all he could say, then he smiled because he remembered her being flustered and shy. He thought her actions were cute and that made him smile. He quickly responded to her text.

'Yubin-ah, annyeong ^_^ and don't worry you're not bothering me. I'm just hanging out in my room. But, yeah me and the guys will be there on Saturday. So we should bring the albums, call?' He set the phone on his chest and started to relax while he waited to see if she text back. He felt his phone vibrate on his chest, he picked up and saw it was from Tiffany.

'Oppa, sorry for replying late. I was in a meeting with our manager. But what are you up to?'

'Oh, I'm just lying on my bed relaxing before I head to the YG later. You?' He responded. As soon as he sent the text he got another text this time from Yubin.

'YAY (^_^) Call, I'll bring my copy of your album so you can sign it. How are you this morning?'

'Im at my dorm, about to get ready to head to YG in a bit. You? Bzzzz bzzzz It was Tiffany again.

'Im in room right now. Im about to get ready for my schedule for the day. So sorry if I don't text you back right away :(.

'It's ok Fany, I understand. I was about to say the same thing to you actually. But again you beat me to it. But Hwaiting.' Youngbae then place his phone on the bed got up and started to get ready for the day. He wore a simple outfit today, Gray sweatpants with a gray zip up hoodie. He also grabbed a all black snapback with White NY logo. As he started to pack his bag with extra set of clothes he heard his phone buzzing. Another text from one of them he thought to himself. He finished packing place his bag next to his door and went back to his bed. Youngbae picked up his phone and laid on his bed, He opened his phone to see who texted him. He saw Tiffany's name on the screen.

'Thank you oppa. Hwating to you too  ^_^ I'll text you when I can. Have a good day.' Youngbae sent her a short text telling her to have a good day as well. After a few moments he got another text from Yubin.

'Im at JYP, me and the girls are about to start practicing.'

'Oh well, don't let me distract you from practice. Text me when you're on breaks okay?

'It's ok oppa, your cute distraction, so I don't mind if you distract me.' Youngbae blushed when he read what she sent. He was about to reply to her when he got another one from her.

'OMO. OPPA IM SO SORRY. I didn't sent that. That was Sohee who did it. Im sorry. Aish that girl.' Youngbae let out a chuckle, He can only imagine her being fluster and looking at the ground.

'Awh, so you don't think I'm a cute distraction? Because I think you are ;-)' When Youngbae reread what he sent he was surprised that he sent something a bit flirty. He then notice that she hasn't texted him back for a few minutes. "Was that a bit too strong? sigh, I'll Jiyong later." He checked the time on his phone and relised it was time to head to the company. He got up from his bed grabbed his bag and headed out the door. As he closed the door to his room he saw the other members coming out of their rooms as well. They all headed towards the front door , Youngbae checked his phone again to see if Yubin texted back but she hasn't. He let out a sigh, "Guess it's time to get some help from Jiyong. I'll talk to him later during break.

 

Youngbae:

As soon as we got to YG we headed towards the practice room. We stretch for a bit, and did a few quick warm exercises then started practice. We practice for an hour before Jiyong and the choreographer Lee Jae Wook hyung decided to give us a break. I swear when these two are together it's a death drill. Jiyong is a perfectionist, and Jae Wook hyung is right there with him, Always starting over if we're off by a centimeter.

I went to my special corner of the room, I sit at the corner at every break. Seunghyun hyung calls it "Youngbaes Zone". I sat there took a sip of my water and observed my members. Daesung went to the benches took out his phone and started to play some games as usual. We always thought he was texting some girl because he was always be laughing and smiling. But we snuck up behind him one day and saw that he was playing angry birds. Seunghyun hyung took a spot next to Daesung on the benches. He just sat there and started to beat box and bobbed his head to the his beat. Seungri fell flat where he stood. Jiyong was talking to Jae Wook hyung about the formations and the choreography. Seungri fell flat where he stood. "OH MY GOD! Jiyong hyung, Jae Wook hyung why are you guys so picky?" Jiyong gave him an annoyed look. "YAH is it my fault that your off? huh?" Jiyong said back to the maknae.

"I was off by an inch, the audience won't notice that." Jiyong scoffed at him and made his way towards me. He took a seat next to me, we sat there in complete silence. I then remembered my little dilemma with Yubin.

"Hey Ji, I need some info." He looked at me and raised his brow. "I was texting Yubin earlier and...."

"You were texting who?!" he said out loud getting the others attenention. I covered his mouth and shush him "Dude." He nodded his head in understanding, the other members looked at our direction for a few seconds and went back to do their own things. I then removed my hands from his mouth.

"I thought you were texting Tiffany this morning?" He whispered

"I was, but then Yubin texting me while Fany and I were texting."

"Wah, who would of thought that my shy best friend is a player?" he chuckled at his own statement.

"Yah! how am I a player? I'm just talking to them and getting to know them ok? If anyone is a player is you bro." I spat.

"Dang relax man, I'm just kidding sheesh. Don't blow a casket."

"Well quit talking nonsense. Never mind, you'll just tease me. I already get enough crap from you guys about my lack of experience, and quite honestly I'm tired of it. Im heading to the roof for some fresh air." I was about to get up from my seat, but he stopped me by holding my shoulder.

"Sit bro, you know me and the rest of the guys only joke cause that's how we are. It's no big deal."

"It is when you constantly attack, you guys always say I have no confidence. Have you ever thought YOUR TEASING is the reason why?" I said pointing at him. "It happens every time when I'm interested in a girl. Your guys constant teasing about my lack of experience don't help that's why I don't talk to you guys about it. And when I do come do you guys it's even worse. Like earlier today when the maknae opened his mouth, I was about to punch him in the face if Daesungie didn't cover his mouth and shut him up. I understand that's how guys are, but there's a limit how far a joke a can go, especially if it's something like this." We were looking at each other for a few moments, Jiyong was looking down looking a bit guilty from what I said. I looked up and I saw the other's looking at us, I guessed they heard what I said because they also had the same guilty look on their faces. We were sitting there in awkward silence, then Daesung cleared his throat.

"Hyung we didn't know that you felt this way. We honestly thought you were okay with it since you laughed along with us." Daesung said as he looked down.

Then the maknae spoke. "Yeah, hyung. I'm sorry if I take too far. I was only joking, I didn't mean any harm." I see that he was sincere while looking at him. Then the Seunghyun hyung stood up catching everyone's attention.

"Youngbae-ah, we're not only your members but we're your brother's. We've went through hell in our training day's. We even lost Hyunseung just for some publicity to get us notice before we debut. But that only made our bond stronger. We promised that night after the party YG made us that we'll talk our problems out. But we have not been keeping that promise, and we have ourselves to blame. But don't hold it in, not just you but all of us should not hold in our feelings. It'll cause a rift between us."

We all sat there and took in our hyungs word. "Look guys..." I started getting their attention. " I'm sorry, I'm honestly am. I just i don't know sigh. But honestly I'll try to talk things out more."

"And we'll tone down the teasing. RIGHT LEE SEUNGHYUN?" Jiyong giving him a warning look.

"Uh yeah, I-I-I'll tone it down too hyung." He said not looking at the leader.

"Alright enough of this mushy stuff, it's a bit weird. Let's get some lunch on me. and Youngbae here can tell us about this problem he's having." Hyung said as he made his way to the door.

"AFTER we do a few more rounds." Jiyong stated causing hyung to freeze and all of us to groan. "YAH YAH! It needs to be perfect for our fans."

We practiced for another 2 hours straight with barely any breaks before Jiyong decided that we were meeting his standards.

"Alright, that's should be good let's get some lunch." We all groaned at him. "What? Why do you look so tired? I did the same thing but I'm not tired at all."

"Well if you actually danced the choreography with us for the past 2 hours instead of sitting and yelling at hyung and the maknae you'd be as tired as us." I rebutted while pointing at Seungri and Seunghyun hyung.

"I did practice with you guys." He defended.

"Jiyong hyung dancing for at the end of the practice does not count." Daesung said as he was catching his breath. Jiyong just scoffed and headed towards the bench and grabbed his bag.

"Well If you guys are done complaining let's go eat then." We all just looked at him as he made his way to the door. We shook our heads at him. As he opened the door our manager was about to enter.

"Oh you guys are done?" He asked.

"Yeah, we're about to get something to eat. " Jiyong replied.

"Oh ok, you 3 can go eat. I need to take Seungri and Daesung to meet Manwon Happiness to film for Seungri's part. Seungri-ah, Daesung-ah lets go. We don't want to be late."

"Ok hyung" "Coming" they said as they got up from spots on the floor.

"We'll see you hyungs later. Bye!" Daesung said brightly.

"Yeah, and good luck on you dilemma with noona hyung." Seungri pitch in.

"Later." "Bye." "See you guys."

Jiyong turned around to look at me and hyung. "So where do you guys want to eat? Down stairs? Or somewhere different?"

"It doesn't matter to me. I just want to eat." Hyung said rubbing his stomach like a little kid.

"Yeah, as long we get some food in. I'm all good." I said looking at hyung who was still rubbing his stomach.

"Alright. Let's go that one place near our dorm. We haven't been there in a while, and we can talk about your little problem Youngbae." I nodded my head, while hyung was jumping up with joy. Great, h

Please log in to read the full chapter