Introductions

Missed Opportunities.
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring and long. But enjoy.

 

3rd POV:

The boys of BigBang finally reached SNSD dressing room. The two maknae's were overly excited and let out a small shriek, then re-composed themselves. Jiyong and Seunghyun just stood there and watched their behavior. While Youngbae was fighting the butterflies in his stomach. He was repeating what Jiyong told him.

"Be polite, be professional, and be CALM"

He Then took a deep breath in and exhaled. He looked up and saw Seunghyun giving him an encouraging smile. He nodded and gave him a thumbs up in return. Jiyong gave Seungri the go ahead to knock. Youngbae took one more breath and waited for the door to open.

Youngbae:

After Seungri knocked the door opened up and we saw a man about Seunghyun hyung height. but a bit more built. We bowed and greeted him in which he ree of his own. He then opened the door and invited us in.The girls noticed us and stood up from their seats to great us with scattered hello's here and there. Seungri walked in front of us and started

"Hello, Im looking for this person." he said as he held up a photo of Yoona-ssi and pointed at it with a glee smile. The girls smiled and giggled at his playful manner. Sigh, why couldn't I be like the maknae? Heck, why can't I be more open?

I then notice Yoona-ssi walking up towards Seungri. She had a small shy smile on.

"Hello, Seungri Sunbae nim." She said shyly. "Hi" he replied back. Then she showed a picture of him. Me and the rest of the guys tried hard not to burst out laughing once we saw the picture. It was a picture of him during our debut. He saw this and began to protest to the PD's.

"PD-nim, why this picture?! Im sure you could've found a better one. I could've gave you one."

"ehehe the original" Yoona-ssi said as she pointed towards the picture. The guys and I laughed at her remark causing Seungri to pout towards us.

Then the writers held up a cue card directed towards Yoona-ssi, she saw this and nodded.

"Ah, Congratulations on being nominated for number one this week."

"Kamsamhamnida" We all said with a small bow showing them our gratitude.

"Yes, congratulations. We really like the song very much." Their leader Taeyeon added.

" We would really liked it if we won." Seunghyun hyung exclaimed with a goofy smile on his face.

Again a writer held up a cue card, This time for Seungri. He saw it and began.

"Well me and the rest of BigBang are excited to participate on this program with you and your members. And I wish you good luck Yoona-ssi."

"Who's excited?" I asked. The guys and I let out a small chuckled seeing his flustered state as he doesn't know how to answer my question.

"He's more excited out all of us actually" I added.

"Hyung..."He whimpered.

The girls giggle at his state. Then the PD instructed us to take a group picture along with  a cheer as well. We all started to lined up, the girls decided to stand with Yoona-ssi and Seungri in the middle. While me, Jiyong, and Seunghyun hyung decided to knell in front of them. Daesung however decided to stand next to the girls. We decided for the cheer that SNSD would say BigBang and We would say: So Nyuh Shi Dae. And Manwon Happiness fighting together.

SNSD: BIGBANG !

BigBang: SNSD !

SNSD & BigBang: Fighti, Manwo Happiness EH!?!?

We all looked at each other and began laughing at our mistake. Jiyong then stood up waving his hands and shaking his head. We then reorganized ourselves and did a few quick practice rounds and tried again. This time Succeeded. After we the cheer the PD took a picture and decided to end it.

"Great job everyone. Again sorry to bother you during you busy schedules. Yoona-ssi and Seungri-ssi, there's going to be a bit more filming later on today. We'll give you manger's a call to give to let you know when and also the time for the next filming,

Please log in to read the full chapter