Before the Meet

Missed Opportunities.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyang:

"Hyungs ! I can't believe we're going to meet the nine beautiful girls of SNSD ! Thank you Manwon Happiness, Thank you very much!" Seungri said excitedly.

"YAH! You don't have to shout! We're right here. Aish, I think I might need to go to the doctors and get my hearing checked because of all of your yelling Ri" Daesung said as he cover both of his ears.

"How about instead of you focusing on girls, you should focus on our promotions. Better yet, how about you focus on practice because you've been slacking lately maknae." Jiyong reprimanded giving him an annoyed look.

"But hyung..." Seungri began his usual banter, but I decided to tune them out. This was the normal for us. The leader being strict towards the playful maknae. But we all know he mean's well.

As we continue making our way towards our destination, I glance over at the eldest of the group Seunghyun hyung aka T.O.P to see what's he's doing. He looks like he's in his own little world again, beat boxing bobbing his head to his own beat. When you first take glimpse at him, he seems like the quite, serious and intimating type. But in reality he's a big kid. At times I often forget he's the oldest because the way he acts.

We greeted a few sunbae's and hoobae's politely we saw in the halls as we made our way to the dressing room. We turned a corner and saw the PD and his crew. He spotted us gave us a little wave and made his way towards us.

"Hello boys" he greeted us with a small bow.

"Hello sir" we greeted back.

"Seungri-shi, Yoona-shi and her members are down the hall. They are currently awaiting for you and your groups arrival. Another PD and his crew should be there giving them the same instructions Im about to give you. But here's what's going to happen. You are going go there and ask for Yoona-shii. Then you and your members will greet her and her members. This will not be scripted, but our writers will lift up cue cards to help you guys out if things start slow down. Do you understand ?"

"Yes sir, thank you for this opportunity. I will work hard for this program !"

The PD just smiled and nodded to him.

Jiyong also smiled at the maknae, satisfied with his response. We all were actually. Seungri at times can be too much to handle, but there are times when he can be professional.

The PD gave us the go ahead to head towards the dressing room. As we made way there I can feel my nerves acting up. I just sigh at my own state, I don't know why Im like this around girls or how I got like this, but I hate it. it's annoying, I can only imagine the impression I left on all the girls I met so far. sigh, probably not a good one.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see who it belong to and saw that it was Jiyong.

"Don't worry Youngbae. Don't stress to much about being shy and awkward bro. Just be professional, polite and calm" he instructed more as best friend then a leader.

"About me being a professional and polite, that's not a problem. You already know I will. But about me being calm? That's the problem" I responded giving him a half smile.

Then Seunghyun hyung approached us.

"Yeah Youngbae. We already met these girls, so don't worry too much. They won't bite. Unless your into that" he said giving us sly smile.

Me and Jiyong just looked at him shaking our heads at his remark. But Im really grateful to have my members. Yeah they tease me about my problem, But I know they'll help me out with it when I need it.

We reached the door to th

Please log in to read the full chapter