A Good Day

Missed Opportunities.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany:

We just got done with our performance and were heading back to our dressing room. The girls and I are extremely tired, we had to the performance at least 5 times. I know 5 sounds like a small number, but think about it. We had to do choreography and singing, and that takes a toll on young girls like us. We got back to our room and decided to leave the door open to circulate the air. Once we got there I checked my phone to see if I got any messages and to see my personal schedule as well. I see Sooyoung looking at me from the corner of my eyes, here it comes.

"So Fany unnie, are you going to finally admit it?"

"Admit what Sooyoung?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

"Admit that you have a thing for Youngbae oppa" she said with a sheepish smile. Aish this girl don't know when to quit.

" For the last time Choi Sooyoung, there's nothing going on between us. Just because he came back to get my phone number doesn't exactly mean's he like me okay? He just wants to be friends with me just like I want to be friends with him.”

”Okay, you do have a point there. But I do commend him for coming back though. It takes a lot to ask for a number from somebody. He looked so cute when he was all flustered." She said with a smile on her face.

"And don't forget that pout he did when he turned around when I stopped from leaving. he looked like a cute sad child that you just wanted to cheer up hehe." Sunny said, We all nodded in agreement. We all then sat there quietly relaxing from a long day, Oh I can't wait for our 3 day off. Then we heard a beep informing us that someone got a message. We all checked our phones the girls pouted since it wasn't theirs, I looked at mine and saw that it was me. I then notice the name, I then put the phone down and started to smile.

"YAH! what's with that smile Fany? Who texted you?" Yuri asked as she pointed at me getting the girls attention.

"It's no one, It's just a reminder of a upcoming solo schedule I have later on." I said coolly hoping that they buy my little lie.

"What schedule Fany? As far as I know, you don't have any solo schedules today.." Manager oppa said with a confused face. Dang it oppa, why couldn't you be quiet? I was sitting there trying to figure out a quick excuse I didn't notice Yoona sneaking towards me. She grabbed my phone and ran away with it, I tried to catch her but Sooyoung blocked me. I looked up to her giving her glare she just smile sweetly back.

"YAH! Guess who just texted Fany unnie?!" Yoona shouted.

"Who?" Hyoyeon asked while giving me a knowing smile. I looked around all the girls were. Aish, here comes the teasing.

"Youngbae oppa!" she squealed as she showed Yuri who was next to her the message.

"Awh, he's so sweet. He said: Fany-ah, I had a great time talking to you earlier, And I hope we can continue talking like that in the future. Also, hoped you and the rest of the girls had a good performance. I'll check it out later with the guys. Remember to drink a lot of water to rehydrate. Text you later, annyeong." As Yuri finished reading the message she and the rest of the girls had dreamy eyes.

"Awh, he's showing his concern for you Fany unnie." Yoona said with her hands clasped together. I have to admit, I am a touched that he said that.

"But he kinda sounded like a trainer though. Reminding you to rehydrated yourself." Jessica said. Some of the girls giggled at her statement, I don't know why but that hit a nerve.

"Yah, he's just reminding me to do so because I don't drink water often and I get light headed sometimes after we perform." I said with a slight of annoyance in my tone.

"I was only kidding Fany, why are you acting like a girlfriend defending her boyfriend." Jessica said. I know she was only kidding, but I honestly don't know why I felt I had to defend him.

"Im sorry Sica, I don't what got into me. I guess I felt I had to stand up for him. Not because I have feelings for him. It's more like a close friend or even a brother sister type feeling you know?" I said looking down. I can feel all of them looking at me. Then I heard someone clearing their throat, I looked up to see it was Taeyeon unnie.

"Fany-ah, we're sorry that we overstep our boundaries and hit a nerve. We're only kidding, And we only tease because that's what we do. Sometimes we do get a bit overboard. So we're sorry, It's just that we never seen you get close to someone that fast before, so we all thought you might like him you know? But after hearing what you say about him being like brother we understand. I mean we teased Yoona with her closeness with Leetuk oppa right? So don't take it to heart ok?"

"Okay, I'm sorry too about my outburst." I replied back giving them a smile. They smiled back.

"It's okay Fany. We understand, but you have to admit he is kinda cute right?" Sooyoung asked.

"sigh, Okay fine. I admit he is kinda cute. Just kinda okay?" She along with Hyoyeon and Sunny shrieked.

"So aren't you going to reply back to Youngbae-ssi unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"Ah, right I almost forgot." I then picked up my phone and started to text him back. While I was doing that the girls went about and did their own thing. As we were in our own world we heard a squeal coming from outside our door. I didn't look up to see who it was but their conversation caught my attention.

"OMO YUBIN UNNIE! I can't believe you got Taeyang sunbae-nim number!" It's the Wonder Girls.

"I know, Im so jealous. How did you get it?!"

"Aish, I already told you guys how. Quit bothering me about it."

"We know, but it's a cute story though you have to admit."

"Yeah, I always thought he was shy and quite. Didn't expect him to have game. eheh"

"YAH! Don't talk like that about him. You make him seem like all of the other guys other." That's the last of what we heard from them because they passed our room. We still could hear them laughing and squealing from down hall. So, he got her number too today . I started to feel something in the pit of my stomach, I didn't feel sick. What is this feeling? I looked up and saw my members faces, they had a concerned looked on their faces. I smiled and sent the message and put my phone down next to me. I don't mind that he got another girls number, But when I thought that the feeling in my stomach intensified. Like its telling me to quit lying to myself, I shook it off and tried to ignore it.

"Fany unnie, are you okay? Seohyun asked, I hear her concern in her voice. I smile at her,

"Yeah Seohyunnie, Im fine. Why do you ask?"

"Because you don't look to well now. Do you feel sick?"

"No, Im fine. Im just tired from the performances that's all." Well, Im actually getting sick from this feeling in my stomach. But other than that Im good.

"Oh, okay then. Do you want me to get you some water? Remember what Youngbae-ssi said in his text about you need to rehydrate yourself." As soon as she said Youngbae oppa's name this feeling grew stronger. Seriously what is this?

"No, Im okay Seohyunnie, I have still have enough water. thank you though" I smile at her, she nodded her head in response. Just then manager oppa said it was time to go to our next schedule. We started to pack our stuff and made our way to the parking garage. We bowed politely to our sunbae's and everyone else as we passed them. The feeling in my stomach went away or so I thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo." it was the Wonder Girls. Great, just when I thought I got rid of this feeling it comes back with a vengeance.

"Annyeonghaseyo." We greeted back. We past them and made our way to our destination. I looked back I see Yubin-ssi giggling with her members showing them her phone. I guessed she's showing them the number. Then I heard one of them say that she should text him to say hi or something. That's when

Please log in to read the full chapter