DAY 9

Stupid Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae rolled his eyes at the ridiculous sight of Jiyong's mom. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at her. The middle aged lady was currently hiding behind a large potted plant in the airport, spying on Dara and Jiyong. "Was it really necessary to tell them you had a flight delay, just to creep on them like this?" 

 

 

 

Jiyong's mom turned around and looked at him with wide eyes. "Creep? Ani! I'm just...watching over them!" Donghae raised a brow. "Watching over them, secretly!" she giggled quietly. "If I show myself, they will automatically start pretending to look like a real couple." 

 

 

 

"But isn't that the point Mrs. Kwon?" 

 

 

 

"No! If I watch them secretly like this, I can tell if they actually have real feelings for eachother or not.." she smiled. "Did you see my baby Jiyong kiss Dara? Kyah, he's so in love with her already!" she clapped happily. 

 

 

 

Donghae sighed. "I guess." he took out his phone and checked the time. "I think it's time for you to reveal yourself already...you've been behind this plant for half an hour already." 

 

 

 

"I guess you're right..." 

 

 

 

Donghae nodded but then frowned. "Dara thinks I'm babysitting TamTam right now, and if Jiyong sees me here he will probably get upset." he mentioned. 

 

 

 

Jiyong's mom gave a scoff. "Pshh, he'll have manners when I'm around." she stood up from her crouching spot and smiled brightly. "Well then, let's go greet the love birds!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Um... tell me if I'm wrong, but is that lady over there looking at us?" Dara looked at a potted plant. While they were sitting and waiting, she couldn't help but notice the leaves of the plant awkwardly moving, and a strange lady was crouching behind it. 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at the plant Dara motioned to and frowned. "Omma..?" he asked in a confused tone. Sure enough, a petite lady came from behind the plant with a large smile on her face. 

 

 

 

"Jiyongie!" she exclaimed and ran towards her son with open arms. Jiyong's lips curved into a smile and embraced his mom tightly. "I've missed you so much..." 

 

 

 

"I've missed you too omma." he told her honestly. But then his expression turned into a confused one. "What were you doing hiding behind a plant?" he asked. 

 

 

 

Jiyong's mom laughed nervously. "Oh..haha...that's not important Jiyong...what's important is that I want to meet this girlfriend of yours!" she mentioned happily and gave a quick glance at Dara. 

 

 

 

Dara gave Jiyong's mom a shy smile and waved. "Annyeong, my name is Sandara Park!" 

 

 

 

Jiyong's mom let go of her son's embrace and went to hug Dara too. Dara was caught by surprise at the sudden action, but embraced the lady back anyways. "It is great to finally meet you darling." she said happily. Dara nodded. 

 

 

 

Jiyong's mom pulled back and took a close up look at Dara's face. "You are even prettier than I imagined." she stated. "So how is my son treating you Dara?" she asked with a sly smile. Jiyong looked away awkwardly. "Is he keeping you happy? If he doesn't I'll make sure to punish him!" 

 

 

 

"Omma!" Jiyong exclaimed. 

 

 

 

Dara laughed and shook her head. "Ani, he's a decent boyfriend." she smiled. 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at her with wide eyes. "Decent?" he pouted and crossed his arms. "Who comforted you during the scary movie?" 

 

 

 

Dara looked at him incredulously. "Comforted? Yah, all you did was tease me!" she countered. "I bet the monster itself would've comforted me better!" 

 

 

 

Jiyong's mom laughed at the bickering couple. It was so nice to see her son finally getting invovled with girls again. She never thought she would see her son take interest in the opposite gender again, after what happened in Boston. "Wait, where's Donghae?" she accidentally asked out loud. 

 

 

 

"Donghae?" Jiyong and Dara looked at her and asked at the same time.

 

 

 

"Right here guys." Donghae answered and waved to them. "If you guys weren't so busy having your reuniting moment, you would've noticed me." he frowned.

 

 

 

"Omma, what's he doing here?" Jiyong asked his mom quickly with slight irritation in his voice. 

 

 

 

Jiyong's mom raised her brows. "W-Why are you asking me? I don't know who he is!" she lied and pretended to give Donghae a confused look.

 

 

 

Donghae rolled his eyes and sighed. "Alright then, I'll see you guys at school," he said with a chuckle and left the scene. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong drove his omma and Dara back to his spacious apartment. Even though it was slightly smaller than Dara's house, it looked classier and more modern. He just has to beat me at everything! Dara thought bitterly. 

 

 

 

The couple were n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter