DAY 10

Stupid Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So are you guys getting married yet?" Bom looked Dara expectantly and clasped her hands together. Dara almost choked at the sight of Bom's sparkling eyes. The two were at the mall dress shopping for the Autumn formal. Since Dara kept her side of the deal, Jiyong made sure that he did too. This was the first time Dara was ever going with a date. 

 

 

 

Dara laughed nervously. "Well...apparently we both have feelings for each other..." she pulled another dress off the rack and examined it. "but I don't know if I'm ready for a real relationship yet. I've never dated before, you know?" Bom nodded at her words. "Honestly, I'm scared." 

 

 

 

Bom smiled. "That's true..." she picked out another dress for herself also. "but Jiyong is so hot! If I were you, I'd be all over him." she said bluntly. 

 

 

 

Dara shook her head at her friend's antics. Count on Bom to openly compliment or insult anyone without a second thought. "You crazy woman, I'm never letting you near him again!" she jokingly threatened. 

 

 

 

Bom pouted and shook Dara's shoulders. "But I want to be at your wedding!" she whined. "I have to be there to witness NyongDal tie the knot!" 

 

 

 

"If you say NyongDal one more time, I'm ending our friendship!" Dara exclaimed. 

 

 

 

The store clerk looked at the arguing pair and shook her head. Today's youth was truly entertaining. She turned away from the sight and looked at her niece who was reading a magazine. "Sohee, can you please organize the racks at the dress section for me?" 

 

 

 

Sohee sighed and put down what she was reading. After her family noticed that she was slacking off in Boston, they decided to make her live with her aunt temporarily in Seoul. She never concentrated on school in Boston because of her friends, so they thought it was best if they distanced her from them. 

 

 

 

She was currently enrolled at Seoul Arts, but didn't have very many friends yet because of her average Korean...which explains why she is working part-time at her aunt's clothing store. 

 

 

 

Sohee walked over to the dress section and noticed two girls who were probably her age. One was on the phone though, and she couldn't help but curiously listen to the conversation. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you right now?" Jiyong asked Dara from the other line. He wanted to hang out at her house today because he was free, but found out that she wasn't home. So now he was stuck with Youngbae, Seungri, and Daesung at his place. 

 

 

 

"I'm dress shopping with Bom!" Dara replied cheerfully. She finally found a dress that she liked, and she hoped that Jiyong would like it too. Dara decided to go with a simple white dress that was strapless and went mid-thigh. 

 

 

 

Youngbae came over to the couch and plopped down next to Jiyong with some snacks. Seungri scooted closer to listen to Jiyong's conversation, but Jiyong nudged him away

 

 

 

"Dress shopping? For what?" 

 

 

 

Dara furrowed her brows. "The Autumn formal!" she reminded him. "it's next weekend, remember?" Did this dumb kingka forget already?? 

 

 

 

Jiyong smirked at the sound of her cute voice. He wish he could've been there to see her expression so he could pinch her nose and call her pabo. "I have an academic decathalon next weekend, kid." he lied. 

 

 

 

Youngbae raised a brow at him. 'No you don't.' he mouthed to Jiyong. 

 

 

 

Dara froze at his words. "A..Are you serious?" she stuttered. Was he really going to blow her off? After she spent two whole weeks of her life with him? "You can't go to the Autumn Formal with me?" she mumbled sadly. 

 

 

 

Bom frowned when she heard her best friend. If Kwon kingka was going to blow Dara off, she was going to have to kick him in the balls!! She suddenly thought of an idea that might work. "Just tell him you'll go with Donghae instead," she whispered slyly into Dara's other ear. 

 

 

 

Dara furrowed her brows at the idea but tried anyways. "Umm.. gwenchana.. I can just go with Donghae and-" 

 

 

 

"You are not going with Donghae." Jiyong cut her off coldly. 

 

 

 

"But you said you had an academic-" 

 

 

 

"I was just kidding, Dara." he stated. "You can forget about Lee Donghae because I'm the only one you'll be looking at baby." Jiyong spoke huskily. Dara could feel herself get goosebumps from his voice. She was glad he wasn't around or he would about how much she liked him. 

 

 

 

"Arasso, you better keep your end of the deal you jerk!!" she told him warningly. "Or I'll get Bom to kick your !!" 

 

 

 

Jiyong laughed with amusement and then smiled a bit. "Arasso, arasso. I'll see you on Monday baby rabbit." His friends sitting around him pretending to make vomiting actions at the kingka's cheesy words. 

 

 

 

Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter