DAY 3

Stupid Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara laid on her bed and scrolled through something on her phone furiously. Her eyebrows were furrowed, and an irritated frown was plastered on her lips. 

 

 

"Dara, the more I look at you, the more I think you're going to crush that phone in your hands." Bom said, as she watched her best friend. The two walked home together from school today, because Bom needed help on homework. They both finished already, so now they were hanging out in Dara's bedroom. "What are you looking at anyways?" she asked, and went to look at Dara's screen. 

 

 

Dara quickly hid the phone behind her back, and shook her head. "No! You can't look at it!" she exclaimed. 

 

 

"Sandara..PARK!" Bom screamed like a mad woman, and jumped on top of Dara. The two wrestled for possession of the phone, and in the end Bom won. When she had the phone in her hands, she looked at the screen and grinned. "You were stalking Kwon kingka on social media?" 

 

 

Dara hid her embarrassed face in her pillow. "I wasn't even stalking him though... he just has a lot of pictures from America, and I wanted to see what America was like..." her reply was muffled in the pillow. 

 

 

"You're an awful liar Dara." Bom tsked, and suddenly her eyes went wide. "Oh my gosh! Who is this Korean god?!" she exclaimed, and Dara took the pillow off her face.

 

 

Dara scowled. "Did you just call Kwon Jiyong a Korean god?!" 

 

 

Bom shook her head and chuckled. "Calm down rabbit, I'm not after your man." Dara frowned. "Wait...his name is Choi Seunghyun, and I swear he is crafted by God's hand..." Bom murmured in awe. Dara nearly puked in . The picture was of Jiyong and this Choi Seunghyun guy, but Dara could only keep her eyes on the stupid kingka. 

 

 

How dare he look handsome in every single photo! 

 

 

"Hey, do you think your boyfriend can hook me up with Seunghyun?" Bom asked, and batted her lashes. 

 

 

"He's not my boyfriend!" Dara exclaimed, and crossed her arms. "Sorry Bom, this situation is all on your own." 

 

 

"Hmmp." Bom pouted. 

 

 

 

 

Dara stood nervously in front of the door. The large number 310 was over it, and she sighed. Why did she suddenly feel nervous now? She was great friends with all of the seniors, and she never felt scared of them. Fighting Sandara... she told herself, and entered the classroom. 

 

 

"Hey, look who made it!" Donghae announced with a smile. Fifth hour was break hour for the seniors, and Dara also had that hour off. She didn't want to be rude and decline Donghae's invitation, so here she was. The classroom was filled with students, and they all greeted her warmly. 

 

 

Dara smiled waved. "I couldn't pass it up, and I have nothing to do fifth hour anyways." Donghae pointed to an empty desk next to him, and Dara sat down. "Wait.." she spoke quietly so only Donghae could hear her. "Where's Kwon Jiyong?" she asked. 

 

 

"Right here." 

 

 

Dara turned around, and was met face to face with the kingka himself. Jiyong was seated at the desk just behind her, but Dara wasn't paying attentio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter