DAY 11

Stupid Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jiyong sighed inwardly while waiting at a table in a nearby cafe. He had agreed to meet up with Sohee today, but he refused to stay any longer than fifteen minutes. He checked his phone and noticed that she was a couple of minutes late. Damn ... 

 

 

 

"Omo! Ji, you showed up!" Sohee sauntered in with a smile plastered on her face. She tossed her hair to one side of her shoulder before sitting down in front of him. "You are looking handsome as always," she complimented. 

 

 

 

Jiyong only glared at her. "I agreed to show up because you promised not to tell Dara bull." he said coldly. 

 

 

 

Sohee shifted uncomfortably in her chair. The intimidating look he was giving her was making her lose some of her confidence. What happened to the Jiyong she could so easily take advantage of back in Boston...

 

 

 

"Whatever you wanted to talk to me about, tell me now. I don't have all day Sohee." Jiyong muttered. He originally had plans with Dara today, and he didn't want to make her wait for him. 

 

 

 

"I just...my family is in debt Jiyong..." she mumbled sadly. "And I was just wondering if you could lend me some money to help my parents.." More like buy myself a new Gucci purse she thought. When her parents sent her to Seoul, they didn't give her any money at all because they wanted her to learn how to work. But working seemed like the dumbest idea in the world to her. Plus, she knew Jiyong had a soft spot for adults. 

 

 

 

Jiyong considered the thought for a few seconds but quickly shook his head. He had promised to himself that he would cut all ties with her, and lending her money was not a good way to start. "I can't do that Sohee, sorry."

 

 

 

Sohee gasped and her eyes widened. "B-but Jiyong!" she whined. 

 

 

 

Judging how she put on a sweet voice and batted her lashes, Jiyong knew she was lying from the beginning. He wasn't as dumb as she thought he was before. "You're still the same gold digging as before Sohee. Don't think you can play me as a fool." he gritted his teeth. "Fifteen minutes are up, please stay out of my life forever Sohee." 

 

 

 

Jiyong stood up and left the building without looking back to see Sohee's dumbfounded face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae raised a brow. He had stopped by the cafe to grab some coffee and was met with a sight he didn't expect. Jiyong was sitting in the cafe with a girl that wasn't Dara. This made him suspicious, and like a good friend, he knew he had to report this to Dara. 

 

 

 

He pulled his phone out and dialed Dara's number. It rang a few times before the girl picked up from the other line. "Hey Dara?" 

 

 

 

"Oh hey Donghae, what did you call for?" Dara asked. She was doing her homework while waiting for Jiyong to come over. "Yah, if it's about your calculus homework, I'm as clueless as you are!" 

 

 

 

Donghae chuckled but then his voice turned serious. "I was at a cafe earlier today and I saw Jiyong.." 

 

 

 

Dara stopped tapping her pencil on her desk and frowned. "Did he threaten you or something...?" 

 

 

 

"No!" Donghae exclaimed. He wasn't scared of Jiyong, pshhh. "It's just that, well I'm not sure...but I saw him at the cafe with another girl." he waited for a reaction from Dara but got none. "Dara?" 

 

 

 

Dara felt her body froze. "Y-Yah, if this is joke, it isn't funny!" she told Donghae with a shaky voice. Of course this could be Donghae making up things to pester her about Jiyong... 

 

 

 

"I'm serious Dara!" Donghae said. "Unless it was just a Kwon Jiyong look-alike, I'm pretty sure I saw him at that cafe with a girl." 

 

 

 

Dara felt a tightening in her chest. She knew they weren't dating officially yet, but it still makes her feel upset that he was hanging out with a different girl. Stupid stupid kingka.. How could he make her heart pound in emotions and sadn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter