DAY 6

Stupid Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ah..finally the weekend. Sandara thought and smiled to herself while laying in bed. She was snuggled deep into her blanket and hugging her stuffed toy Tam Tam. It was only eight in the morning, and usually she sleeps in on Saturdays. Today was no exception, because she deserved to relax-

 

 

 

RING RING RING RING 

 

 

 

"What the heck??" Dara sat up at the annoying sound of a doorbell. Who in their right mind would come to her house this early. Only the Bom monster would visit her now, but that's only if she needed help on something. She knew that Bom needed beauty sleep too. 

 

 

 

Groggily putting on her bunny slippers, she trudged down the stairs to open the door. She hoped the doorbell didn't wake her nanny. Her parents were currently in Busan with Sanghyun. "What do you want?!" she demanded to the intruder. 

 

 

 

"Hi Dara, go and change, we're going shopping." Jiyong spoke calmly and ignored the murderous glare his 'girlfriend' had on. She looked like a kid right now with her bright pajamas and rabbit slippers. 

 

 

 

"Shopping?? But it's my sleep in Saturday!" Dara whined and crossed her arms. She must've looked like a mess right now. Jiyong chuckled with amusement. "How did you even get my address anyways? Is Bom leaking my information to you?" 

 

 

 

"Nah, it was Donghae this time." Jiyong replied with a grin. "But hurry and change, we need to get clothes because my omma is visiting next week, remember?"  

 

 

Dara sighed in defeat and nodded. "Fine. Wait here, and I'll be right back." She went back up the stairs, and left Jiyong waiting at the front door. When she got into her bedroom, she hurried and grabbed a sweater and some shorts. Dara washed her face and quickly combed her hair. She threw the clothes on, and rushed back down. 

 

 

 

Jiyong scanned her petite body up and down and tsked. "I'm glad I'm taking you shopping because you have no sense of style, kid." he said while shaking his head. 

 

 

 

Dara frowned, but noticed that Jiyong himself was actually dressed decently. He had on a long black longsleeve and some nice jeans with sneakers. He didn't have to try hard to look good, because he naturally had an attractive aura. 

 

 

 

"You're checking me out again." Jiyong stated smugly, and Dara resisted the urge to slap the grin off his stupid handsome face. 

 

 

 

"Can we just go already?" Dara asked and Jiyong nodded. He grabbed her hand and held it in his own, and Dara looked at him in confusement. "Why are you pretending that we're a couple right now? No one is around.." 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at her with a lopsided smile. "I know." 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Donghae, I think our plan is working!" Mrs. Kwon squealed excitedly over the phone. Donghae smiled and nodded. "I never thought that my Jiyongie would finally date a pretty girl like Sandara Park." she said happily, and looked at photos of Dara that Donghae emailed her. 

 

 

 

Donghae laughed over the phone line, and nodded to himself. "I think Jiyong is already head over heels in love with her. You can tell when he looks at her." he mentioned while looking for something to eat for breakfast. It was morning in Korea right now, but over in the States, it was evening. "How is my father doing Mrs. Kwon?" 

 

 

 

"Oh Lee Hanbyul is as good as ever. He's a great help in the business right now." Mrs. Kwon informed him. After Jiyong's parents divorced, Jiyong's mom moved to the States to start her own floral business. Along the way, she met Lee Hanbyul, who happened to be Donghae's father. The two became semi-business partners, but Jiyong didn't know Lee family very well. 

 

 

 

It was just a great coincidence that the two young men go to the same school now, and Donghae could even help Mrs. Kwon by playing matchmaker. "Dara told me that the two are just pretending to be a couple right now, but I'm pretty sure that's gonna change quickly." 

 

 

 

"Oh, that nonsense 'pretending' thing. I'll make sure that changes when I arrive in Seoul n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter