DAY 4

Stupid Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong pushed open the door, and quickly looked down the hallway to find Dara. When he spotted her turing the corner, he almost sprinted forward in attempt to catch up with her.

 

 

 

"Dara!" he yelled.

 

 

 

She turned and looked at him with emotionless eyes, and continued walking instead. She wasn't in the mood to talk to him right now, and felt embarrassed about the situation back in the classroom.

 

 

 

"Dara wait!" Jiyong grabbed her arm, and spun her around to face him.

 

 

 

"What?!" she asked with furrowed brows, and tried to keep her expression mad. His handsome face made her legs feel like jelly, and she was having a hard time keeping her composure. Damn him and his looks! "You're supposed to be with the seniors right now-"

 

 

 

"I know." he answered, and ran his fingers through his brown locks. "You looked upset in there... was it something I said?" his voice was laced with worry, and he looked straight into her eyes. When she didn't reply, he sighed and released her arm. Instead he gently held onto her shoulder and pulled her towards himself.

 

 

 

Jiyong wrapped his arms around her small body and held her tight against him.

 

 

 

Dara was at lost for words. What the heck was happening?!? "Y..Yah, what do you think you are doing?!" she asked him in shock and surprise.

 

 

 

"Absorbing your angriness." he told her nonchalantly, and didn't budge when she attempted to push him away. "you're sad because of something I said."

 

 

 

"No I'm not!"

 

 

 

"Yeah you are." he chuckled. He was amused at how hard she tried to lie to him. "If you weren't, we would still be in the classroom and I wouldn't be hugging you right now babe."

 

 

 

Dara felt her face turn red and she quickly slapped his arm. "Don't call me that!" she frowned. She hated how easily his words affected her. And his dumb actions, like right now. She secretly wished that he wouldn't let go just yet. 

 

 

 

"But it's better than calling you kid, right?" he murmured, and Dara could hear the smirk in his voice. 

 

 

 

She stayed silent, and just allowed Jiyong to hold her in his arms. But then she realized that they were standing in the middle of the hallway, and anyone could come and get the wrong impression. "I can't believe you have the nerve to hug me...what if your fangirls kill me??" 

 

 

 

Jiyong chuckled. "It could've been worse." 

 

 

 

"How?" 

 

 

 

"I could've kissed you instead." he offered, and she quickly pulled away from him and gave him an uncomfortable look. He grinned and looked down at her. He leaned forward, and his face was just a centimeter away from hers. "you would've liked that, wouldn't you?" 

 

 

 

Dara gulped, and tried focusing on other things instead of how close his face was to hers. Rabbits....homework....deobokki.... "Um...I'm going to go use the restroom...bye!" she quickly announced, and attempted to get away from him. She ran towards the restroom, and was so close to freedom until she heard the kingka's voice again. 

 

 

 

"That's the men's bathroom Dara..." Jiyong called out, and stood watching her, clearly amused.

 

 

 

"Aish!!!" she exclaimed frustratedy. "I knew that!"

 

 

 

What a bothersome kingka.. Why does my dumb heart pound so much around him!!! 

 

 

 

 

"Omo Jiyongie!!!" a middle aged woman exclaimed, when her precious son's face showed up on her iPad screen. The two were Skyping, because Jiyong was free that night, and he missed his omma in Boston. His parents were divorced, so he came to Seoul to stay with his dad for a school year. Besides, his mom actually wanted him to graduate from a Korean highschool, to keep in touch with his family roots. 

 

 

 

"Hi omma.." Jiyong smiled and waved to his laptop screen. "I miss you." 

 

 

 

"I miss you too Jiyong," his mom smiled sadly. "How are your studies going? I heard SeoulAca was a good school." 

 

 

 

Jiyong nodded. "It is, but the classes are too easy for me." he laughed, although it was true. "Being away from Korea for so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter