DAY 5

Stupid Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You want...me..to be your girlfriend for two weeks?" Dara blinked and looked at him. Jiyong nodded and waited for her answer. What was the meaning of all this? "But you said you have no interest in me." 

 

 

 

Jiyong shrugged. "Opinions can change." He stood up and looked at Dara's surprised face with a grin. "It's only for two weeks, and this is actually for my mom." Noticing that Dara didn't understand yet, he continued. "My mom is visiting me next week, and she always wanted me to get a girlfriend." 

 

 

 

"Oh, I see.." Dara nodded. 

 

 

 

"I don't like very many girls, but you seem to have a big crush on me, so you were perfect for the position." 

 

 

 

"Wait..what?!" Dara furrowed her brows at his words. "I never said I had a crush on you!" she then looked accusingly at Bom. "What did you tell him?!" 

 

 

 

Bom laughed and shook her head. "I didn't tell him anything Dara ah." she patted Dara's cheek and gave a cheeky smile. "Now just accept his offer, rabbit!" 

 

 

 

Dara sighed and looked at the two people waiting for her decision. She didn't know Jiyong that well yet, and now Bom wants her to date this kingka? She crossed her arms and looked at the both of them. "No thanks." 

 

 

 

Jiyong raised a brow. "Hmm? Why not." This was the first time a girl had ever rejected him, and he really didn't have a plan for if she denied his offer. "Do you want flowers? A song?" 

 

 

 

"I barely know you!" she exclaimed. 

 

 

 

"You don't have to." Jiyong grabbed her hands in his own, and looked into her eyes. "We just have to pretend for two weeks." When Dara closed her eyes and looked away, he sighed. He then nuzzled his face into her neck, and pressed a soft kiss on it. "Hmm..please baby..?" 

 

 

 

Dara gasped, and pulled away from him with wide eyes. "Jiyong!" 

 

 

 

He smirked and looked down at her. "See how easy that was to pretend?" he turned to Bom who was squealing into her hands. "Did we look like a realistic couple?" Jiyong asked. Bom nodded excitedly and bounced up and down. 

 

 

 

"Kyahhh!! Do it Dara!! Please please!" Bom begged. "Please for the love of corn! Just say yes to him!" 

 

 

 

Dara frowned. Only two weeks...and it's for Jiyong's mom. She was taught to always respect her elders. So how bad could this be? Kwon Jiyong was the kingka of SeoulAca, and she was the student body president. They would definitely become a power couple. "I guess I'll help you." 

 

 

 

Jiyong smiled. "Thanks kid, it means a lot." When Dara was about to slap his arm, he smiled. She was just like his omma. "I'm just kidding.. I have to get to class now, I'll see you guys later." He held his hand up for a high five, and Dara accepted it. When her hand touched his, he grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug instead. "Thanks Dara, my mom will be happy." 

 

 

 

"She better be." Dara mumbled into his shoulder. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter