Decision

Coffee shop

Daesung is tired of waiting. He regretted not making himself clear. Seunghyun didn't turn up even though he waited for him everyday.

Even though days passed, even though a month passed, he kept waiting. But time is meaningless if Seunghyun doesn't turn up.

Daesung is still alone, waiting.

'If only I could take upon myself the pain that I caused you, would you have stayed?'

When Daesung had to leave for work for a period of time, he couldn't bring himself to leave. He didn't want to miss Seunghyun, should he decide to turn up at the cafe. He couldn't contact him.

Daesung doesn't have his cell phone number, doesn't know where he lives and doesn't know where he works. The only thing he can do is wait at the cafe, in hopes that Seunghyun will come and find him again. He had taken for granted that Seunghyun would always turn up here. He desperately wants to see Seunghyun again.

How scary it is , when a person so precious to you suddenly disappear. It leaves a gaping hole in the heart. A hole that takes forever to heal, even if it does, it leaves a scar.

He leaves a letter for Seunghyun with the Barista.

There is only so much he can do.

So many words to be told to him.

Tears flowed unknowingly.

He could only think about Seunghyun.

That night, his cold tone, his back as he left.

Daesung wishes he had been more forceful.

'Do you not want to know why I said what I did?

Even if I have so much to tell him, I can't do it if he is not here. Some things that I can only tell him in person. He deserves that much.'

He likes Seunghyun, in love with him even. Seunghyun still doesn't know Kang Daesung is D.S Kang. He wanted Seunghyun to like him for him, not for his works.

'I was too rash that night. I didn't know my harsh words would cause you to leave. I wanted to tell him that I love him. I really want to tell him that. I would throw away all my pride to have him again, to tell him that I am sorry.'

Daesung still orders a cup of americano along with his cup of tea, even though the coffee is left untouched and cold by the time the cafe closes.

When he returned from work. The first thing he did was to go to the cafe.

There, the barista gives him a letter. His heart dropped. Seunghyun didn't turn up after reading his. That must mean…

'Daesung, I have to stay away. It hurts. It hurts. A lot. I'm sorry, I can't stay. Thank you for everything. It was great while it lasted.'

But Daesung had already anticipated this response.

Therefore, he'll make a move.

Daesung decided that he'll be brave for both of them.

There in the cafe, Daesung sat alone at table, the other chair empty.

The place that once was filled with love and happiness brought him only loneliness now.