Dragon attacks again

Coffee shop

Sorry to my beloved readers. The chapters seem to be getting shorter. I update on a almost daily basis, I hope it will satisfy you in place of long chapters.


 

 

Jiyong is out to destroy Daesung.

When jiyong had seen that Youngbae and Seunghyun walking in, he starts scheming. He knew Daesung could not see them with back facing the entrance. He waits till the two are at a distance close enough to hear their conversation.

'So, Daesung, are you dating anyone now?'

'No, I'm not.'

'Of course not, who would want to date you. So, surely you have someone you like.'

'What's that got to do with you?'

'Ooh, defensive, are we? So, what about Seunghyun?'

The two walking towards them stopped in their tracks with the mention of Seunghyun's name.

'What about Seunghyun?'

'Don't you like him?'

'Why do you want to know?'

'Because I like him. If you feel nothing for him, then stop leading him on.'

Jiyong is a very shrewd person. He already knew that Daesung would not directly answer his question and would avoid direct confrontation. He also knew that the more he pressured Daesung, the more untruthful he would be. He saw how they behaved when they were together and he was sure as hell that Daesung felt the same as Seunghyun. However, since Daesung did not know Seunghyun was standing behind him, he intend to use that to his advantage.

'I'm not. Take him if you think you can.'

Daesung was really annoyed with Jiyong and didn't think too much when he answered. He didn't give any thought to where Seunghyun was at that moment.

Seughyun heard and felt hurt by Daesung's words. He had finally come to terms with his feelings and hearing what Daesung had said, he felt rejected. There was no point in confessing to Daesung if he didn't feel the same. It sounded as if Daesung was pushing him onto Jiyong.

Right now, Seunghyun felt too much pain looking at Daesung. It felt painful to even be breathing in the same air as him.

'I have to go. I'll see you soon.' Seunghyun said coldly and left.

Daesung was shocked to hear Seunghyun right behind him. That means he must have overheard what he just said to use this tone to speak to him. Daesung panicked.

'Seunghyun, no, you don't understand!'

Daesung tried to stop him from leaving, tried to explain himself but Seunghyun was too hurt to listen.

'Not now, Daesung.'

And he left.

Daesung had tears rolling down his cheeks by the time he left. Seunghyun hadn't called him by his given name for a long time and it hurts. It hurts like a knife stabbing into his heart.

All three of them had failed to see the smirk on Jiyong's face.

It was a lie.

There was no 'see you soon'. Seunghyun didn't show up at the cafe the next day, or the next, or the week.

But what he didn't know was that Daesung kept waiting for him at the cafe.