Blood drawn

Coffee shop

For the following days, Jiyong turned up daily at the cafe. He was not one to give up without a fight. He had wanted Seunghyun for as long as he could remember. He also knew Seunghyun wasn't interested in guys but what he is witnessing now gave him hope. Seunghyun seemed very much infatuated with the male in front of him.

'So, Daesung, what do you work as?' Jiyong asked, feeling competitive.

'Dae is a freelancer.' Seunghyun answered and continued chatting with Daesung.

'So, Dae, do you earn a lot? I am a fashion designer and can, you know, dress your country looking arse up.'

Seunghyun felt protective towards Daesung for reasons unknown. He knew that Jiyong could be very catty and from the way he's talking, he definitely out to draw blood.

'Dae is my nickname for him not for you to call him with. I think he earns enough to live comfortably. Also, I think he looks fine the way he does. Not everyone wants to dress like you do.'

'You know, I wasn't aware that Daesung's mute and had to talk through you, Seunghyun.' Jiyong had enough of Seunghyun snubbing him. 'And I don't appreciate being ignored.'

'Jiyong, neither of us invited you, you were the one being intrusive. If you are going to join us, I prefer if you treat Dae nicely or we can keep ignoring you. If you are going to behave like a kid, I'm going to have to call Youngbae.'

'Why can't you treat me the way you treat him?' Jiyong fumed, pointing a finger at Daesung.

'Because you are not him? He's like a kitten while you are like a fox.' Seunghyun said honestly, not caring that Daesung is sitting right in front of him. In fact, he had said that to make Daesung blush, he likes it so much.

Seeing Seunghyun gaze adoringly at Daesung, Jiyong smacks him on the head, irritation setting in.

'That's it! I'm calling Youngbae now.'

Seunghyun exits the cafe to make the call, leaving both Daesung and Jiyong. What he forgot was that the fox will prey on the kitten.

'So, Daesung. What exactly did you do to make Seunghyun so head over heels for you?'

'What?! I would never! He's not head over heels for me.'

'He is and I wanna know what you did. He has never behaved so intimately with another, not even his ex girlfriends.'

'I swear I didn't do anything! What did I ever do to make you act so spiteful towards me?'

'You took him away from me and I want him back. As simple as that.'

Daesung was annoyed by Jiyong's claim. He bit his lips then spat out, 'If you can, then do it.'

Daesung then packed his things and left the cafe. He went to Seunghyun, who had just hung up his call, and bid him goodbye. But Seunghyun held onto his elbow, preventing him from leaving. Dae had never shown this side of him, he looked upset and Seunghyun's heart clenched in his chest. He mentally berated himself for leaving Daesung with Jiyong, he was sure Jiyong had said something to him.

'Seunghyun, I'll see you tomorrow. Jiyong can have you all to himself now.'

'Dae…'

Seunghyun had nothing to say so he pulled Daesung into a hug. It was the first time they parted ways without a smile. It was the first time Seunghyun held Daesung in his arms. He didn't want to let go but he had to. He didn't know why it felt terribly difficult to do so.

'I'll deal with Jiyong. I'll see you tomorrow.'

After letting Daesung go, the sight of him walking away had him burning with anger. He went back to confront the other man.

'Kwon Jiyong, what did you say to Dae?'

As Jiyong opened his mouth to speak, Seunghyun stopped him.

'No, I don't want to know. Youngbae will be here soon to pick you up. I will be leaving first.'

As he was leaving, he turned around and gave Jiyong a warning.

'If you ever hurt Daesung again, I will beat the crap out of you.'

After he left, Jiyong took in a deep breath.

He is not one to give up without a fight.