#15: birthday party

너의 세상으로 // a sekai drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BIRTHDAY PARTY

497 words | g | domestic!au, parenting!au, family!au
warning: fem!sehun

"I’ll let them know," Sehee says and sighs softly when Jongin hangs up on him. She knows that Jongin has been busier than ever the past few weeks because of the current project, but that is still no good excuse to cancel their family date, especially since it's their twin's sixth birthday today.

"What did daddy say?" Jonghun asks, although Sehee can tell that he already knows. He has been watching her throughout the short call and the frown on the boy's face must be mirroring her own.

"Daddy says he'll be late today," Sehee replies, expression softening. She pulls Jonghun into a hug. "He'll join us later, probably around dinner time?"

Jonghun nods, but stays quiet otherwise. Because he wants his father to be with them on his special day, but at the same time he knows not to ask for the impossible. Work is important, as it secures their income, although Sehee and Jongin make more than enough to live comfortably and send both Jonghun and Jongdae to the best universities of the country later on.

Jonghun is quick to pull away from her hug and instead grabs Sehee's hand to pull his mother to the living-room. They stay by the doorframe and watch Jongdae, amused at the way his nose scrunches up when he focuses on the TV show, a pillow pressed to his chest.

"Daddy s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter