#11: pillow talk

너의 세상으로 // a sekai drabble collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PILLOW TALK

887 words | pg | slice of life, established relationship

His hands find their way to Jongin’s waist almost automatically. It's a natural action by now – his hands moving to their rightful place by Jongin's hips when they lie in bed.

"Are you still upset?" Sehun whispers and noses along Jongin's nape. There is no reaction from the other apart from the barely audible gasp, but that is enough for Sehun to know that his boyfriend is wide awake and only pretending to be asleep. And this wouldn't be the first time.

"Don't be," Sehun murmurs and presses his lips against Jongin's sensitive skin, happy to draw another gasp. "I didn't skip dinner with you on purpose, baby. You know I never would, right?"

Jongin doesn't move. His body stays rigid on the bed, and that should be a sign for Sehun to give up. After all, Jongin is never this stubborn when he tries to appease him. But Sehun doesn't give up. He won't be able to sleep if his boyfriend stays mad at him. He would rather like them to make up so they both can fall asleep peacefully with happy thoughts in mind.

"Nini," Sehun tries again and lets his hands wander to tickle the bare stretch of skin that is neither covered by Jongin's sweats, nor his T-shirt. That action seems effective, as Jongin starts to laugh and swat at his hands. Maybe he is not as upset as he shows.

"Will you talk to me now?" Sehun asks and stops his ministrations.

Jongin sighs softly and sits up. This is another habit, a quirk Sehun knows all too well. Jongin must have something on his mind that he would like to share, and whenever it's not light, happy things, he can't lie down but needs to sit up and face Sehun to talk.

"Sehun," Jongin starts, but bites down on his lip. Sehun doesn't urge him to talk and just waits patiently, by now sitting upri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter