Chapter 8

The Girl Who Charms

"WHAT?!!!!!!"Bts shouted.

"Guys,hush! It's not that much of a issue anyway."
 
"Not an issue? NOT AN ISSUE?!!!ARE YOU CRAZY?!YOU COULD GET ING KILLED!!!!!" They yelled in unison.
 
"Guys, language. And it's not only once that they tried to do this, you know."
 
Jimin buried his face in his palms and looked at the others. They were all thinking the same thing. It's amazing how this petite girl in front of them went through so much and yet mentioned that she was on the verge of getting killed like it was no biggie.
 
"You know what? You're following us. From now on. EVERY.SINGLE.SCHOOL.DAY." Namjoon emphasized.
 
"What? No,no,no...."Haerin started.
 
"Yes. Your life is in danger. Look, as the leader in this team, I know how crazy girls in this school can become. We're NOT gonna let them hurt you just like that."Namjoon cut in.
 
"But won't that make it worse?" Haerin protested.
 
She did have a point there.
 
"Do you have any friends in this school yet?" Seokjin asked.
 
"Uh...no. It's my first day of school here."
 
"I already had tons of fangirls on my first day, though." Taehyung said playfully and Haerin stifled a giggle. 
 
"Yah, I had too!"
"Me too!"
"..."
"Guys shut up."came the composed voice of Namjoon.
 
"Mianhae, leader nim. Let's get back on track."
 
"I HAD MORE FANGIRLS THAN ANY OF YOU SIX HERE!!!!!!!"was the unexpected thing he shouted.
 
The whole group burst out in outrageous laughter. Haerin joined in, too. It was the first time she saw them laughing freely together.She then realized that not many people saw this side of them.
 
As the laughter died down, Jimin said,"Haerin sshi, if you don't have any friends yet, we're willing to be your first ones."
 
Haerin stared at Jimin, shocked. Her gaze travelled to every other member in Bts. They were sincere, she could tell.
 
"Thank you...."she whispered.
 
"Ok, so it's official! You're our friend!!!! Come here for a friend hug!!!!" Taehyung spread his arms out. Haerin stared at him with a blank expression.
 
A...hug?
 
"Hey, what's wrong? Can't I hug you?" Taehyung made a puppy face.
Haerin slowly stepped forward and was enveloped in his arms. The other members whined that they wanted a hug, too, so Haerin had no choice but to hug--- or rather, to be hugged by each and everyone of them. She had to admit, their hugs were warm and she enjoyed that feeling.
 
Finally, she had friends at last.
Finally.