Chapter 12

The Girl Who Charms

"Yah V hyung......get up!!!!!" Jungkook yelled. V also realized the position they were in and cleared his throat, reaching out to help Haerin. "Maknae,you're forgetting who's the hyung here." V tried to change the topic. HOWEVER, the members still glared at him and Haerin chuckled awkwardly. "Guys,why did you all come here?"she asked. "Oh Haerin, if you don't mind, can we do homework at your place?" "Not at all! Go and make yourselves at home." Haerin offered, walking to the kitchen to pour them some water. As they all settled in, the eight of them started to discuss the questions they didn't know with each other. Time passed quickly. ~5hrs later~ "Alright, we've finished this thing! We should get home now, the sun is almost setting." Jin told the kids. The seven boys filed out of Haerin's front door, bidding her goodbyes. When they all walked away, Haerin wondered why Kookie didn't come down. "Kookie?"she called, only to be met with silence. Feeling puzzled, she went into her room, only to see her beagle curled up, fast asleep. Kookie,unlike other dogs, sleep as often as a cat. Haerin giggled at the sight of her and decided to sleep as well. (Apparently, Haerin does not eat much and skips dinner too. Sometimes.)