Chapter 4

The Girl Who Charms

(Haerin's POV)

I looked around the class to see the rest of the previous group of boys staring at me, along with a couple, well maybe not a couple but a ton of glares directed at me from other classmates, as I walked over to my seat which was located in the middle of the classroom, next to Jimin sshi's table.

I sat down on my seat next to Jimin-sshi, feeling rather confused. " Why is almost everyone buring holes in my head? This is getting very uncomfortable!" I thought, cowering into my seat. I shifted uneasily as Mrs Shin continued on with the lesson. 

I decided to shrug it off me and pay attention to the lesson about Korean history.

"Now class,I want you to complete this worksheet in 15 minutes. Do it all by yourself, no talking!"Mrs Shin hurriedly passed out the worksheet.I took a look at it and grinned in glee.This was sooooo easy!Sometimes having a smart brain isn't so bad after all.

(Narrator's explaination)

Many of you may think that smart people can be, or rather mostly, arrogant. Haerin NEVER allows that arrogance to take over her life.Let's continue~

(Back to Haerin's POV)

I finished within a few minutes and passed it to Mrs Shin first. I could feel the class' surprised gazes on me, Mrs Shin was rather shocked as well, no one has ever finished a worksheet that fast! At that moment,Mrs Shin received a call and she rushed out of the classroom, excusing herself.I walked back to my seat and heard murmurs.

"Humph!Show off."

"Who the hell does she think she is?!Sitting beside Jimin oppa and showing off?"

"I bet that worksheet's filled with mistakes.She obviously only want to impress Jimin oppa! Omona(Oh my), wait till Kyuwon unnie knows about this!"

What?What are they talking about?Kyuwon unnie?Who's that?Me,showing off?Pshhh,people nowadays, so judgemental.*sighs* I guess everything has remained the same after all... Same old same old remarks. To think that I was actually beginning to like this school, I guess I was wrong..I bit my lip and looked away,at Jimin unknowingly.He was having some trouble,biting his lips and groaning at the worksheet." Stupid worksheet,stupid brain,work! Aish! I'll never get this right!" I heard Jimin mutter frustratedly to himself.