Chapter 3

The Girl Who Charms

"Oh.. Sorry? Um.. Guys, let's go.." One of the seven boys said as awkward silence came over them. One by one the boys shuffled away to their respective classrooms. Haerin sighed and disappointedly thought," It's always the same reaction every single time.." Well, unlike some who spits terrible insults at her, calling her a freak or mutant. Haerin has longed to make friends since she was a child, yet her efforts were futile. Everyone just seem to avoid her like plague. There were many occasions where she despised her unique coloured eyes, causing her all these misery."If only I had normal eyes, everything would be perfect.." Haerin mumbled under her breathe.

 

Haerin's POV

Just then,a teacher came walking towards me."Kim Haerin sshi?Welcome to my class!Let's go in,shall we?"I merely nodded and entered the class,trailing miserably behind the teacher.

"CLASS!!!ATTENTION PLEASE!!!"she shouted ,causing the whole class to quieten down and stare at us...me,mostly.The reactions I expected was totally different.No whispers,faces or anything.Just curious gazes. PHEW!!!!!!!!!! Usually everyone just badmouths since.. you know.. I have different coloured eyes.  I plastered on my most confident smile, wanting to start over properly in a new surrounding."Annyeonghaseyo,joneun Kim Haerin inmida."(Hello,I am Kim Haerin) Everyone greeted me with a nice, friendly smile. " So different from usual.. I'm beginning to like this school already! It would be a brand new start!" I cheered in my head.

That is until  Mrs Shin(The Teacher)announced that I'll be sitting next to a guy named Park Jimin. Everyone's expressions suddenly tured sour, they don't look very happy.. Instead looks of jealousy and distaste were thrown at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, obviously confused."Weren't they smiling just now? What happened?" Park Jimin then raised his hand and I looked over. My jaw dropped. No way...... He was one of the seven guys just now... What's more,I noticed my seat was surrounded by three of them from the same group!

GREAT.JUST GREAT.

 

 

Co-Author's Note:

Hiii Lovely Readers!! I hope you enjoyed Chapter 3!! ^^ There will be a double update later on so please wait patiently!! I promise that there will be longer chapters coming soon!! Please anticipate!! I, the co-author will have a co-author's note every 3 chapters while our dear author-nim will have one every 5 chapters. We hope you don't mind! Thank you for reading!!!