Chapter 7

The Girl Who Charms

Narrator's POV

"Uhhh..." was what came out of Haerin's mouth when she found herself somehow facing seven boys in her school, all staring at her.

She was with Jimin and his friends after the incident, which he managed to shoo them off and bring her to the rooftop, a place where he and his six other friends hang out usually.

 
After what seemed like hours of awkward atmosphere, Jimin finally spoke up."Haerin sshi, these are my friends,Jungkook, Taehyung , Hoseok, Seokjin,Yoongi and Namjoon.Guys, this is Haerin."
 
"Ann...annyeonghaseyo..." Haerin stuttered. The six other guys gave her a simple nod and Yoongi turned to Jimin.
 
"They attacked her?"
Jimin nodded."They just don't seem to know their boundary. It's getting worse. They even attacked girls who only accidentally bump into us."
 
That made a bulb light up in Haerin's mind." Um...why did Kyuwon sshi want to attack me?" The seven guys looked at her and Jimin explained," We're a group called Bangtan Sonyeondan, or BTS for short. We're sort of the Kingkas here and that Kyuwon girl who attacked you happen to be a crazy fangirl of ours. There's a lot of them in this school,actually. They will attack anyone who come in contact with us....actually any girls."
 
Haerin finally understood. "It's like in all those dramas?"
 
Bts chuckled at her innocence." You could put it that way." Jimin replied amidst chuckles.Haerin shuddered at the thought of crazy fangirls hunting her down everyday." But would they do anything to harm people?" Haerin quiered. If it wasn't anything serious, she could live with it.
 
Jimin pondered for a while." Last I checked, they poured water on a girl and trashed her locker."
 
Haerin's eyes widened.
 
"Hyung, don't forget that time when they scribbled on another's table and made it like it was her fault and she had to repay the school a new table."Jungkook added.
 
Haerin's eyes widened even more.
 
"Jimin ah, remember that time when they even threw eggs at---"started Namjoon.
 
"Oh my god!!!!"Haerin exclaimed.
 
All seven pairs of eyes fixated on her, surprised.
 
"Sorry...it's just that I'm afraid that they will do something really bad to me...then I'll have to transfer schools again..." Her voice trailed off.
 
"Oh, you transferred schools because of bullying?" Taehyung asked. Seokjin almost wanted to hit his face. Why can't he see that this Haerin girl isn't ready to say these things to them?!
 
Haerin lowered her head.
 
" My past high school...was full of these girls...fangirls, I mean. They had these rules to all girls that no one was to even speak to any of the...Kingkas for more than three minutes. The people who made these rules were the...uh, I think they were called the Queenkas? Anyways,one of the Kingkas was paired up with me for a project. We were given such a short deadline that we had to go to each other's houses. The girls found out and were furious at me. They spilled water at me, called me names, wrote vulgarities on my locker and one of the Queenkas tried to..."
 
Bts all leaned forward." Tried to...?"
 
"....kill me. With....a knife."