Chapter 11

The Girl Who Charms

"BWOHH?!?!" Haerin shouted.

 
"Ssshh!! Do you want the whole world to know?" Jin hushed her.
 
"... Sorry guys." Haerin blushed. Out of happiness. She can't believe that her friends live on the same road as her. What's more, she found out that they lived together.
 
Wait, so that means....
 
"What...about your parents...?"Haerin stuttered.
 
"They died. The mansion we live in is Namjoon hyung's . God, his parents were loaded." Jungkook replied.
 
"....." Haerin had a hunch.
 
"Anyways, let's go home!" V cut in.
 
After walking for ten minutes, chatting amiably with each other, the group reached the boys' mansion.
 
"Woah..." Haerin awed at the  mansion. It was huge and Haerin was at a loss for words.
 
" Wanna come in?" Suga offered.
 
"Uh...no thanks. I gotta prepare dinner now. See you guys tomorrow!" Haerin waved before walking.
 
What she didn't see was seven guys waving back, a dreamy expression on their faces.
 
~At Haerin's home~
"Phew!!" Haerin locked her door and switched on the lights. A ball of fluff pounced on her, knocking her down.
"Oof!!! Cookie!!" Haerin giggled into the ball of fluff.
 
Cookie was Haerin's dog, the only companion she had after her parents died. Haerin scooped Cookie up in her arms and went into her room, which was on the second floor.
 
"You must be hungry. Here..." Haerin settled her down in front of her food bowl and grabbed the doggy treats that was on her table and poured some into her bowl.(Yes, Cookie is a female dog). As Cookie ate, Haerin sat on her chair and stared at the photo of parents.
 
"Mum, Dad.....today was the first day of high school at Bighit. I made friends. Seven guys, to be exact." Haerin chuckled, picturing her parents' shocked expression. "They were the Kingkas at school. But really, out of school zone, they are really just playful boys. I almost got attacked by the Queenka. Don't worry, I will stay strong." Haerin whispered, her eyes watering.
 
-DING DONG-
Haerin and Cookie shot up. Haerin wiped her tears and ran to the door, with Cookie following behind. Haerin opened the door.
"Haerinnnnnnnn!!!!!" A person tackled her, causing her to fall down.
"Um...Taehyung?"
 
"Yah Taehyung!!! Get up!!!" Jin shouted.
 
Haerin stared into V's brown orbs and realized that their faces were inches apart.
 
"Uh...V sshi...." Haerin's face heated up.