Chapter 6

The Girl Who Charms

(Haerin's POV)

 

"Jimin sshi?!" I choked out, shocked, when I saw him grabbing Kyuwon's wrist, preventing her from slapping me."Let go of me!" Kyuwon yelled furiously,not knowing that the person who caught her wrist was her beloved Jimin oppa.

When she finally realised,"Jimin oppa?!?!"Kyuwon shrieked out after she paled considerably,"What are you doing here?!?" Kyuwon then pulled away from his tight grip and latched onto his arm, smiling sweetly, a total 180 degree change from before.

"How does she even pretend nothing happened?!" I exclaimed inwardly,gaping at her unbelivable act.

 

(3rd person POV)

 

"I missed you so much Jimin oppa!"Kyuwon squealed and tried to pull him away from Haerin. Yet, Jimin did not budge from his spot and kept a firm front.

He coldly said,"What were you doing to erm.." He lost that cold and cool image right there and then, he subtly looked at Haerin, trying to remember her name."Haerin sshi just now?" He didn't remember, just that Haerin mouthed her name to him,after mentally facepalming.

"Er..Erm... I wasn't doing anything! She started it!She was jealous and started insulting me!"Kyuwon quickly defended herself.The people that had crowded around them during the situation chorused with words of agreement, all of them being loyal supporters of Kyuwon,the queenka, after all.

"Yeah! That piece of trash insulted our queenka first!"

"It was all that girl's fault!"

"Kyuwon unnie did nothing! She is innocent!"

 

(Narrator's explaination)

Kyuwon was gorgeous, even without make-up.Yet,her personality was plain horrible. She was selfish,rude,inconsiderate etc. Oh! And she was rich as well! Just imagine your worst enemy, she is worse than that. Kyuwon was proclaimed as the school's queenka as soon as she entered the school, her beauty blinded everyone from her true self.To everyone out there "Never judge a book from its cover".

 

(3rd Person POV)

Meanwhile, Jimin was glaring at everyone, shooting daggers."All of you SHUT UP!!! How dumb are you guys? Can't you see that Kyuwon started this first?! I saw everything with my own eyes!!!"He yelled,furious.Kyuwon huffed, knowing that she lost, and strutted away. The crowd,who were rather displeased,quickly dispersed. Everyone followed after the queenka,showering her in attention.

 

Co-Authors Note~

Hiii Lovely Readers!!! It's me,snsdsmtown,again! I hope you guys have been enjoying this story!! Sorry for this late update, we will try to be more on time in the future as things are a little messy right now.. Thanks for reading our story and I hope you will stay tuned for more chapters! Bye for now!! See ya in another 3 chapters!