Chapter 1

The Girl Who Charms

 

"Woah this place is huge..."Haerin muttered.Seriously, if not for the marble plated " BIG HIT HIGH " ,one would have thought that this was a Parliament House of some sort.

Haerin looked down at her new uniform. Just the usual colors. Maroon red jacket, white blouse and matching maroon red skirt. Stepping inside, she headed straight for the principal's office, trying not to look like a mouse heading for a lion's cage.Although she was a top student, she has always been scared of adults who had  scary faces. Nothing but scowls ,and judgemental faces... Of disgust even,at times.Thinking about her past encounters with bullies.Just because she was born with one eye purple and the other brown,doesn't mean she was different from other girls.

Haerin fangirls over kpop too.

She likes pretty and cute things too.

She daydreams too.

Kim Haerin is no different from other humans.Yet,just because of her eyes,people treated her as if she was a piece of trash, a monster,a weirdo.These bungling idiots failed to see a pure,innocent and kind heart that was beating for everyone on universe.Indeed,Haerin would be the first person to reach out to you if you ever fell, whoever you may be - mean,kind,a friend, a stranger.

But enough of that.Let's continue.>_<

As Haerin pushed open the heavy glass doors of the administration office, a gust of lemon scented cold air blew in her face. She scanned the room as a woman behind a desk with a warm smile asked,"Kim Haerin? Welcome to Big Hit High!The principal is waiting for you."And Haerin was ushered into a room, whick was warmly lit with the principal sitting down behind a huge mahogany desk.She was Mrs Choi, a middle aged woman with a sincere aura.

As Haerin listened to Mrs Choi who kindly explained rules and her classes,she thought with a smile,"Maybe this one and a half year won't be so bad."