Nine ( Part 2/3 )

Look At Me

 

" Oppa .. Did you see Taemin oppa ? " Sulli asked Key .

" He must be with Amber .. "

" Amber unni ? "

" Yeah .. they're skiing together .. "

Sulli looked around to look whether Taemin are around nearby . " Why are you looking for him ? "

" Huh .. I want to ski with him .. hehe .. "

" Let's look for him then .. " Key suggested .

" Ok "

 

Taemin's POV

" Amber .. you are getting better now .. "

" Really ? Hehe .. thanks to you then .. "

" Hey wanna have a race with me ? "

" Sure .. "

" Ok whoever reach down the hill first will win .. "

" Got it .. "

" Ready ? "

" Ready .. "

" Ok 1 .. 2 ... start .. "

Both of us start skiing down the hill .

Amber tried her best to win this race . I saw that she bend herself forward to speed up but I'm afraid she cannot control it .

" Amber .. slow down .. You will fall later .. "

" Huh ? Ahh "

As I expected she fell on the ground .

" Aigoo .. I told you to not so fast .. "

" Just help me out will ya .. "

" Arasso !! " I tried to help her out .

" Amber you are so heavy .. hehe "

But then I lost my balance as I'm helping her and I end up falling on top of her .

" Taemin .. Get up fast .. I cannot breath .. You are so heavy .. " Both of us laugh looking at our situation .

" Ok .. Hold On .. I try .. "

I look to my front before getting up and what make me so shocked is Sulli is there. " Sulli !! "

I immediately get up and help Amber too.

" Aigoo .. is this what you guys do when we're not around ..

No wonder we can't find you .. haha .. " Key hyung said to me and Amber .

" It was an accident ok .. " Amber defensed us .

" Oppa .. " That's the only word that came out from Sulli's mouth .

I look at her . She looks like she stunned looking at us .

" Sulli .. It's really an accident ... "

I don't know why but I have this feeling that she might be misunderstand us .

" Oppa .. I want to look for Luna unni and ski with her .. " Sulli said to Key hyung .

" Huh? But you just .. "

" Bye oppa .. unni .. " Then she leaved .

* Is she mad at me ? *

" What's wrong with Sulli ? " Amber asked Key hyung .

" I don't know .. Just now she's looking for you Taem .. So I bring her here ..

But now she said she wanna go for ski with Luna .. "

" She's looking for me ? "

" Yeah !! That's why we are here .. "

* She don't misunderstood Amber and me right ? But why she would think that .. She didn't have any feeling to me .. *

 

After tired from skiing , all of us went back to our room for a rest .

I go back to my room with Key hyung and found out Onew hyung and Minho hyung already there .

" Hyung , why are you smiling all by yourself ? " I asked Onew hyung but he just keep smiling .

* Ok that's so weird *

" Taem .. Just leave him alone .. He meet Victoria today, that's why he become like this . " Minho hyung answered for him .

" Victoria who ? "

" Victoria .. The girl that Onew hyung met at Lotte World .. Remember he used to told you that .. "

" Oh .. that noona .. Wow she's also here .. "

" Yeah .. We also met her friends Jessica and Krystal .. "

" Not just Onew hyung Taem but I think Minho also happy right now .. " Key hyung interfered .

" What about me ? "

" Haha .. Like I don't know that you keep on staring at Krystal .. "

" Hyung .. I'm not .. "

" Haha .. whatever Minho .. I wanna take a bath now .. " Key hyung made his way to the bathroom . 

Then I lay myself next to Minho hyung . " So Krystal huh ? "

" What ?? "

" Nothing .. hehe .. is she pretty hyung .. "

" She's so pretty hehe .. wait .. Yah!! " Minho hyung smacked me .

" Ouch .. haha .. Minho hyung is in LOVE !! "

" Say what you want Taem .. I wanna have some sleep .. And please do something with Onew hyung .. "

I looked at Onew hyung who still smiling .

" Onew hyung ... you're freaking me out .. Why don't you sleep .. "

" Huh ?? Ok .. hehe .. "

Onew hyung made his way next to Minho hyung and sleep but still smiling .

 

 

It's 7.30 pm now . " Hyung .. where did you go huh ? "

All of us looked at Jonghyun hyung who just entered the room .

" I'm with Luna of course .. "

" Did you just come back from skiing ? "

" No .. We went to the cafe for a drink and didn't realize the time .. That's why we are late .. "

" Oh that's why .. Go and take you bath Jjong .. " Onew hyung ordered him .

After hyung entered the bathroom .. " He must do something else with Luna .. hehe .. "

And as for that Key hyung received a smack from Onew hyung at his head . " Hyung !! "

" Stop thinking bad to you hyung .. "

I just chuckled looking at both of them .

 

After that all of us continue to watch TV along with Jonghyun hyung who just finished taking his shower .

" What show is this ? "

" Star Golden Bell .. Juri is so crazy .. haha .. " Onew hyung said .

Just then our door's bell rang . " I got it .. " Minho hyung opened the door .

" Luna .. Amber .. What bring you girls here ? "

" Minho oppa .. It's Sulli .. She still not back .. " Luna said in a worried voice .

I was so shocked after heard that .

" Luna what did you said ? She was with you .. " I said to her .

Minho hyung asked Luna and Amber to come inside .

" Luna .. answered me .. " I lost my patience .

" Relax Taem .. Let her speak .. " Jonghyun hyung calmed me down .

" She's not with me .. I was with Jjong oppa all the time .. When I come back Amber unni asked the same question also .. "

" Yeah .. Taem .. we wait for her and try to call her but she didn't answer ..

Guys I'm so worry right now .. Please do something .. " Amber add .

Jonghyun hyung now calming Luna who's in tears .

" Let's find her hyung .. " I suggest to them .

" No use Taem .. It's dark already .. We didn't know this place well .. " Key hyung has his point .

" Ok .. Let's go to see the resorts' staff .. " Onew ordered us .

 

At the Lobby

 

" Excuse me sir .. we want to do a report here .. "

" Yes sir .. please continue .. "

" Our friend seems missing somewhere here .. We cannot find her because we don't know this place well .. so .. "

" Ok .. Sir .. We will try our best to help you .. Can you tell me the details .. When is she missing? What does she looks like ? "

" Oh we have a photo of her .. here .. " I gave him the photo .

" Ok .. don't worry sir .. We will contact you if we had news about your friend . "

" Thank you so much !! " We bowed to him .

" Looks like we just have to wait and pray they will found her .. Now let's go back to the room ... "

As all of us are on our way to the room ..

" Did you hear the news ? There's going to be a heavy snowfall tonight .. " I was so shocked listen to those people words .

" Hyung .. Sulli .. She's in danger .. there's going to be heavy snowfall tonight .. " I shouted .

" Calm down Taem .. They going to find her soon .. " Minho hyung said.

" Calm down .. in this situation .. no way .. " I cannot controlled myself .

I feel so worried about Sulli.

" Taemin .. Minho oppa right .. You should calm down .. " Amber tried to calm me down .

" Amber you know I'm not going to let anything happen to her right ... "

" Yeah .. I know Taem but .. "

" I want to find her .. "

" No .. You can't .. You cannot go outside Taem .. It's dangerous .. " Jonghyun hyung said to me .

" I cannot just sit and waiting for her .. I must go now .. "

" Taemin !! " All of them calling me but I just ignored them. I ran to the elevator as fast as I can .

* Sulli .. Wait for me .. *

 

I looked for her at the sleding area where the last time I saw Sulli .

It feels so cold out there and I forgot to bring some extra cloth to warmed me up .

" Sulli .. Sulli .. Choi Sulli ... " I called her name many times but there's still no answer from her.

" Where are you Sulli ? " I shouted so that she can hear me.

" Ahh I'm tired .. "

I stopped for awhile but then I think back .. " No .. I shouldn't stop .. Sulli's in danger right now .. I must find her fast .. "

I walked down the hill to see whether she was there . I saw something not far from there .

" What is that ? Sulli is that you .. "

I ran to towards it and shockingly I saw Sulli lying on the ground.

" SULLI !!! " I called her .

I lay her down on my lap . " Sulli .. Did you hear me ? Wake up Sul .. It's me Taemin .. " I tried to wake her up .

I looked around to look for help but there's no one. So I piggy back her and walked to find some place for shade .

I feel so tired and the wind also make it worse .

Suddenly .. " Oppp .. Oppa .. " I heard her voice .

" Sulli .. "

" Oppa .. Cold .. " Then she silent again .

" Hold on Sul .. You'll be fine .. I promised .. "

Just then I saw a hut . I speed up and bring Sulli to the hut .