Sixteen

Look At Me

 

Minho's POV

 

" Where is she ? She should be here by now . "

" Did you waiting for someone ? "

" Yes .. I'm waiting for .. Yah !! "

" Hehe .. Did you wait long oppa ? Mian !! "

" Aish .. How can you still fooling around Krys ? " I pinched her cheek .

" Hehe .. Let's go oppa . " We went to have our dinner together .

It's been already 2 months since we are together and it's all started at the library .

 

[Flashback]

 

Seoul Library

 

" Arghh .. This topic are really start to make my head hurts !! " I murmured then I closed the book .

I was about to put back the book to it's shelf when I saw someone that really familiar .

" Isn't that Krys .. Krystal ? "

I saw her reading her books not far from my place .

" How can I not notice that before ? "

I go back to my sit and pretend to read a book while sneakily look at her .

" She's so pretty .. hehe "

Not long after that she get up from her sit .

* Omo isn't she's heading to me ? No it can't be right ? ..*

I take a glimpse at her again .

* OMG !! She's really heading towards me .. Cool Minho .. Show your charismatic face ever .. haha *

" Excuse me .. "

" Yes ? " I tried my best to look cool in front of her .

" If I'm not mistaken .. Aren't you Minho ? Err .. Onew oppa's friend ? "

" You look familiar .. Jung Krystal right ? "

* Wahaha .. Minho you acted well .. * I smirked to her .

" Dae .. I'm Krystal .. "

" Wow .. What a small world .. I didn't expect we can meet again .. hehe .. Errmm have a seat . "

" Erm .. No thanks .. I was on my way to go back already .. hehe .."

" Ohh .. Really ? "

* Ahh why so fast ?? *

" Well .. See you later Minho-sshi .. "

* Ahh her smile really can melt me away .. hehe *

" Yeah .. Sure !! "

She was about to walked away but then she turned back to me ..

" Err Minho-sshi .. You've kinda read those math books upside down .. hehe " She chuckled .

Then she walked away still chuckled at me .

My face turned really red as I realize I hold the book upside down .

" Minho you babo !! It's upside down .. And who will read a math book anyway .. Arghh you just blown your cover Minho .. "

* My charismatic image had just ruined .. *

" Arghh .. she's making me crazy ... "

I've been admiring her since our first meeting .

" How can I be friends with her ?? "

" Wait .. Hehe Vic noona !!! " I immediately dialled her number .

" Hello ... Noona !! "

" Oh Minho .. Wae ?? "

" Where are you right now ? "

" I'm with Onew .. At the coffee shop nearby my house . "

" Oh Really ? Can I see you now ? "

" Huh? Sure .. "

" Thanks noona .. I'll be there in just a few minutes ok .. Wait for me . "

 

Coffee Shop

 

" Yah ! Minho .. You are ruining our day . "

" Sorry Hyung .. But this is really important and I really .. really need noona's help right now . "

" Sweetheart it's ok .. " Thank god Vic noona save me from Onew hyung's nags .

" So Minho .. " Vic noona looked at me .

" Err Noona .. It's about .. err .. Soo .. Soo .. "

" Jung Soojung ? " Vic noona smiled cheekily at me .

" Huh ? "

" You like Soojung don't you ?? "

* Wow .. She knew already ? Did Onew hyung told her ? * I glared at Onew hyung .

" Sorry .. It slipped . " Onew hyung stucked out his tongue to me .

" Err .. Yeah .. Ermm I was wondering if you can help me with this . "

" Sure .. No probs .. " Vic noona give a wink at me .

" Thanks noona !! "

I can feel my face become hotter and red at that time . It was so embarrassing to asked something like that .

But I don't care as long as I can have my love .

 

 

So with Victoria noona and Onew hyung's help, I manage to get myself nearer with Krystal .

I went to every each place that she's always go .

I tried my best to become her ideal man . Vic noona always said that Krystal love a guy who is romantic .

Hehe I'm sure I'm fit to her criteria .

Then one day I bravely approached her at the library .

" Hi !! "

She looked at me with a sweet smile . " Minho-sshi .. "

" Ermm .. Can I join you ? "

" Sure .. Please. "

I take my sit next to her .

" So .. You are a book worm huh? "

" And why you said that ? "

" I've always saw you here .. with your books .. "

" Hehe .. Usually I'm not a book worm but I have to finished up my research for my project . "

" Oh .. Err wanna have some help ? "

" Really ? Can you ? "

" Sure .. I have plenty of time you know . "

" Thanks ! "

 

So everyday I will went to Krystal's house to help her with her project . With that I able to spend most of my time with her .

Sometimes I will give her a hint so that she will know my true feeling to her but it seems didn't work at every time .

" Minho oppa .. the picture that you take is really good . I'm sure it blend well with my project hehe .. "

" Hehe but I think you look more beautiful than those pics .. Look .. "

I showed to her a picture that I take when she's busy doing her work .

" Oppa .. When did you take it huh ?? "

" Haha ..You are too busy to notice .. "

" Oppa .. delete it please .. It's so ugly .. "

" What ? No way .. hehe .."

" Arghh .. Oppa .. Give it to me .. "

" Hey .. What are you doing ? "

I tried my best to stopped her from delete the picture . I hold the camera up high so that she can't reach it .

" Oppa it's not fair .. You are too tall .. " She pouted .

" Haha .. Try to get it if you can Krys .. "

She jumped up a few times to snatch the camera away from me but it accidently end up by hugging me .

I was frozed at that time and so do her . It feels like the time has stopped for a moment .

We look in each other's eyes after that and I don't know if I should just follow what the voice in my mind said or not .

* I should just ... *

I made myself nearer to her and just about a few more inches our lips are about to meet ..

" Minho .. Krystal .. Dinner is ready . " We starttled after hearing Jessiaca noona's voice .

" Err .. Oppa .. err .. Let's eat .. " She stuttered .

" Yeah .. I'm err .. kinda hungry too .. hehe "

* Aishh Minho .. What are you thinking ? Control yourself *

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

I sent him to the door after dinner and walked in as he dissappeared from my sight .

I walked to my room after that to wash up . I lay down to my bed after taking my bath .

Suddenly that embarassing moment of me and Minho oppa appearing in my mind .

" Is it me or he did tried to kiss me just now ? " My face become hot as I remember that moment .

" No Soojung ! It must be a hallucination .. It can't be right ? "

Then I think about it again and our moment when we spend our time together .

" He did showed that he cared about me .. Sometimes I feel like he cared more than just as a brother . "

" Wait did I like him ? "

" Just forget about it Soojung !! "

I was about to switch off the light when I saw something on my desk .

" Eh .. Minho oppa forget to bring back his camera .. "

I check out the camera to look at the pictures that he've been taking .

" Oppa always been so protective whenever I wanna look at the pictures that he took .. Now it's my chance .. hehe "

My eyes widened as I saw most of it are my pictures . Most of them are candid .

" When did he take all of this ? "

I pressed the next button . My smile become wider and wider as I looked at the pictures .

Then .. My eyes become more widened as I look at the last picture .

It's not my picture but it's his .

It was a picture of him holding a piece of paper with a my named on it .

It not only the name that make me shocked but the rest of the words .

It says ...

' KRYSTAL .. SARANGHAE .. WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ?? '

 

I blinked my eyes for a few times and even rub it with my hands .

I just can't believe with what I just saw . " He .. He .. Love me ? "

" Why he didn't just tell me ? "

" No wonder he's been so over protective whenever I wanna see his camera . "

I smiled after that . My heart fluttered when looking at the picture . " Minho oppa ... "

 

I went to the coffee shop on the next day to meet up with Minho oppa . I tried to act like nothing happen on that day .

" Ermm Krys .. By any chance did you see my camera ? I think I left it at your house .. "

" Hehe .. I thought you didn't remember about it .. Here .. I bring it along . "

" Jezz .. Thanks .. " Quickly he took the camera from my hands .

" Err .. You didn't look at it right ? " He looked so nervous .

" I was about to but I feel so sleepy last night .. So I'm not . " I lied to him .

" Hehe .. Great .. "

" What's in it anyway ? You seems so worried about it . "

" Nothing much .. hehe "

" Oh Really ? "

He look back at me and smiled .

" Oppa .. I have to go back now .. Sica unni waiting for me at home .. See ya around ok .. "

" Ok "

 

 

Minho's POV

 

I watched her walked out of my sight after that . " Jezz .. Thank goodness she didn't look at it .. "

I check out my camera once again .

" I wonder what will happen if she saw the ... Huh ??? "

I was so shocked as I pressed the on button of my camera and saw a picture appeared on the screen.

" NO WAY !! SHE .. SHE ... "

My smile become wide as I look at the picture .

Immediately I ran out of the cafe and tried my best to catch her up .

I saw her heading to the bus stop . " Krystal !!! "

She turned to looked at me . " Minho Oppa .. " She smiled .

" Hey ... " I'm still patting from running just now .

After catching up my breath .. " I .. "

" Hmm ? "

Quickly I give a peck on her rosy lips .

" I LOVE YOU ! "

She chuckled looking at me and then give me a hug .

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

* Will he look at it ? I hope he will .. hehe * I'm walked to the bus station after that .

 

[Flashback]

 

" UNNI !!!! " I ran to look for my unni .

" Krystal Jung stop screaming ... "

" Unni .. Look at this .. " I showed her the picture .

" OMG ... Krystal !!! " Now she's the one who's screaming .

" Krys .. Krys .. Is it for real ?? He like you ? " I just smiled at my unni who are now jumping around .

" And what about you ? You like him too right ? " I shyly nodded to her question .

" OMG !! My sis have grown up .. Yeah ... "

" Unni .. You are embarassing me .. "

" Hehe .. I'm too happy dongsaeng .. So what are you going to do now ? "

" That's the thing .. I don't know what to do .. "

" Why don't you do the same as he does ? "

" Do like what he just did ? You mean take a picture like that ? "

" Yeah .. Come on do it now .. "

" I'm not sure about it unni .. "

" Oh come on .. I know you want it .. hehe "

" Unni .. "

" I'll take the paper for you .. Meantime you should think what you wanna write on it ok .. "

I saw Sica unni walked to her room and come back few minutes later .

" Here .. " She gave the paper to me and I start to write .

" Ahh .. Daebakk !! " Sica unni showed a thumbs up to me as I finished up writing .

Then .. " Ready ?? "

Sica unni hold the camera and snap the picture of me holding the paper with the

 

' I LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS MY BOYFRIEND MINHO OPPA <3!! ' on it .

 

" Ahh you guys gonna be a sweet couple Krys .. " Sica unni said it while looking at the picture that she just take .

 

[End of Flashback]

 

Then .. " Krystal !!! " I turned to look at the owner of the voice .

" Minho Oppa .. " I smiled as I saw him running towards me .

" Hey ... " He still patting .

" I .. " He start to talk .

" Hmm ? "

Suddenly he give a quick peck on my lips . I cannot stop myself from smiling after that .

" I LOVE YOU ! " I chuckled looking at him .

He looked so cute when he said those words . I made myself nearer to him and give him a hug .

" Oppa .. I love you too .. "

 

In the bus

 

He insist to send me home after that . He's holding to my hands along the ride to my house .

" You lied to me Jung Soojung .. " He smiled at me .

" Hehe .. Oppa mian .. But you like the picture right ? "

" Yeah .. I love it so much .. Errmm .. Krys .. "

" Huh ? "

" Sorry .. I should give a proper confession for you .. "

" Oppa gwaenchana .. I like it anyway .. It's different from what other people have done .. "

" I'm so happy to have you Krys .. " He tighten up his grip on my hand after that .

" And I'm so glad to have someone like you in my life . "

 

 

A/N : 

Hehe .. I love this chapter anyway since I'm able to think a different kind of confession to Minstal ..

So here's another pic for u guys and it's Minstal version ..