Twelve

Look At Me

 

Taemin waked up as he heard his phone rang . He pressed the read button .

 

SULLI : Good morning Tae Tae oppa ^^

TAEMIN : Morning Sul Sul ^^ .. Have you take ur breakfast yet ?

SULLI : Nope .. I'm waiting for you .. And Luna unni asked you to wake all of them now .. hehe

She must be really hungry rite now ...

TAEMIN : Right on ..

 

" So .. Tae Tae oppa huh ? " Taemin turned around to the voice .

" Hyung !! " He's tried his best to hide his phone .

" Hehe .. Don't you have something to tell me Taem ?? " Key grinned evilly to his dongsaeng .

" Huh ? "

" Ahh come on .. I know something happen between you two last night .. I want you to tell me everything now !! "

" Err .. Nothing happen .. Really .. "

" Really ? Don't you ever try to lie to ur umma Taem .. " Key put his hands at his waist .

" Aish .. Arasso .. Sulli and I .. Are .. together right now .. " Taemin said shyly to his hyung .

Key's eyes widened after hearing that .

" OH MY GOD !! " Key screamed .

" Hyung .. Lower your voice please .. " Taemin covered Key's mouth .

" Wae ? "

" You gonna wake them up .. "

" Let them be .. hehe .. "

" Err hyung .. Mianhae .. "

" For what ? "

" For misunderstood you with Sulli last night .. "

" That's ok .. "

" But hyung .. I'm kinda confused right now .. You said you like her before but now .. "

" Haha .. Taem .. That's part of my plan to make both of you together .. You just too slow in Love things Taem .. keke "

" Aww .. Key umma !! You are zzang !! " Taemin give a big hug to Key .

" What's up with the hugging early in the morning ? "

Jonghyun who just wake up from his dreamland asked as soon he saw his dongsaengs .

" Hyung .. you wanna know something ? Taemin now .. "

" Err .. nothing hyung .. We just fooling around .. " Taemin give a signal to Key to keep it as secret .

" Ok whatever .. I'm gonna take my bath now .. "

After Jonghyun dissappear from their sight .. " What was that all about ? "

" I'm too shy to tell them .. Let's wait for the right time .. "

" Ok whatever you said Taem .. "

 

 

Muju Resort's Cafe

 

Stitting Arrangement :

Key , Amber , Jonghyun , Luna

Sulli , Taemin , Onew , Minho

 

Sulli told everything that happen to her last night, how she had the injury and how Taemin rescue her

but except for the part that they already together .

Maybe both of them still not ready to tell their friends about their relationship .

" Wow !! Taemin .. that was so cool .. I never thought you are so brave .. hehe .. " Onew patted Taemin's back .

" That's my Taeminnie .. !! You are zzang !! " Amber ruffled his hair .

Then they continue to have their breakfast .

What they didn't know is that Taemin and Sulli were holding hands under the table all the time .

But then Amber accidenlty made her napkin fall on the ground so she bend herself down to reach the napkin .

* Ahh .. Why it has to fall ... *

Suddenly her eyes widened as she captured on something .

* HANDS !! THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS .. !! *

Immediately she get up an look at the maknae with her wide eyes .

" Amber !! Something wrong ? ? " Taemin asked .

" Err .. Nothing .. Err .. Hands .. I mean nothing !! " Amber stuttered .

" O.K !! " Taemin look at Amber weirdly .

* Should I just tell them .. No .. I must tell Key .. Yeah !! *

Then she nudged Key's hand .

Key look at her with a ' WHAT YOU WANT ' look .

" Look .. under..neath .. table !! " Amber try her best to slow down her voice so that the other can't hear her .

" What ?? " Key still didn't get it .

So Amber has no choice and whispered to him . " Look underneath the table .. Now !! "

Key do as she told . He smiled evilly after that .

" Ehemm .. Aigoo.. You guys are so cute .. Secretly holding hands under the table .. keke "

Both Taemin and Sulli become stunned because that .

Taemin look at Key with a ' WHAT ARE YOU DOING ' look .

" What are you talking about Key ? " Onew asked .

" Hyung .. just look at our maknae .. Secretly they holding hands .. keke .. "

" WHAT ?? " All of them said it and turned to Sulli and Taemin .

Taemin hit his forehead while Sulli just looking down too embarrassed to look up .

" Yah Taemin .. What are you doing with Sulli huh ? " Luna asked in curosity .

" I've done nothing .. We just .. Err .. " Taemin look at Sulli before continuing his words .

" Just told them already .. hehe "

" Hyung !! "

" Ok .. What happen actually ? " Jonghyun asked Taemin again .

" Err .. Me and Sulli are kinda .. Err .. together .. " Taemin let out a sigh after saying those .

" MWORAGO ??? "

Onew, Jonghyun and Minho spitted some of their food .

" Ewww ... Disgusting !! " Key said to them .

" Ahh seriously ? Sulli why you didn't tell me about this ? " Luna said to Sulli .

" Err .. Now you know right .. " Sulli simply said .

" I'm happy for you Sul .. " Amber said after that .

" Wait .. Wait .. I still don't get it .. How ? Since when ? " Minho stuttered .

" Hehe .. Thanks to me and Amber both of them are together right now .. " Key put his arm around Amber's shoulder .

" Huh ? Oppa .. Unni .. You did what ? " Luna asked again .

After that Key explained everything that he and Amber plan for Taemin and Sulli to his friends .

It takes about half an hour to finished it as they keep on asking weird question to him .

" Wow .. That was a super twist !! " Minho said still in shocked .

" Yeah .. I thought Sulli likes Key .. I've never thought she will end up with Taemin .. hehe "

Jonghyun keep on teasing the maknaes .

 

 

 

They decided to ride the GONDOLA after that .

" Hey they said we can see the whole view of Mt. Deokyu when riding those . " Jonghyun point out the gondola .

" So who want to ride with me ? " Onew asked but everybody just keep silent .

" O. k .. I choose .. Taemin .. "

" NO !! " Taemin answered .

" Yah .. Is this how you treat your hyung ? " Onew pouted .

" No hyung .. But I've already promised Sulli to ride it with her .. "

" Oh I forgot about that .. Ok .. Then it's you Key .. "

" Nuh-uh .. This place is so romantic .. I wanna ride it with a girl not boy .. "

Then Key put his arm around Amber . " I ride it with Amber .. "

Amber's eyes widened . " Hey didn't you said that I'm a boy ? Why did you choose me ? "

" Haha .. Funny Amber .. you the only girl left .. I can't choose Luna, she's with Jjong hyung .. Got it !! "

" Whatever .. Put you hands down .. " Amber swatted Key's hand .

" Looks like I'm with you hyung .. " Minho patted Onew's back .

They rode the gondola with their own partner .

 

Key's POV

 

" Ahh !! Isn't this great .. Me and you .. alone .. together .. hehe " I give a smirked to Amber .

" Kibum .. You better don't do whatever you're thinking right now .. " She flustered .

" What ? What am I thinking ? Tell me now .. haha "

" Arghh ... You are so annoying .. "

" And you are so cute .. "

* Omo .. Did I just said CUTE ?? *

" What ? "

" Nothing .. I said nothing .. "

" OK "

" So our plan is success I guess .. They are a couple now . "

" Yeah !! Taelli has formed at last .. hehe "

" Haha .. You and your Taelli again .. "

" I like that name .. hehe .. "

" What do you think they gonna do right now ? "

" Huh? I don't know .. And stop interfere with other poeple bussiness .. "

I still want to make her annoyed .

" I know .. They must be holding hands right now .. And then Taemin will make his move .. "

" Yah !! Stop it .. " Amber seems pissed right now .

" After that Taemin will caressed Sulli's hair and ... "

" I said enough Key .. "

" He then said ' I LOVE YOU SULLI ' and finally they will .. " Amber eyes widened .

" KISS !! "

" YAH !!! "

" They kissed so passionately .. "

" STOP IT !! "

Amber now are covering her ears and at the same time her eyes are closed .

I can't stop from laughing looking at her like that .

She look so innocent and cute at that time and not to mention annoyed .

" Kim Kibum you have dirty thought !! " She yelled at me .

" What ? What did I do ? It's natural for a couple ok .. "

" Still you don't need to go in details .. Ahh I feel so embarressed after hearing that .. "

" Aigoo .. you are blushing ? You are a girl Amber .. hehe .. " I pinched her red cheek .

But then suddenly the gondola shaken a bit . I hold onto her waist .

" AHHH .. Umma .. help me .. I don't wanna die ... " I screamed .

" Yah !! Kim Kibum .. stop screaming around .. You're gonna make me deaf !! "

" Yah !! That's scary .. Amber help me .. huhu "

" Can't you be more like a man ? It's just a litlle shake that's all .. " She gave me a smacked at my shoulder .

" I just wanna go down fast .. " Still holding onto her body .

" Arghh .. I shouldn't agreed with you earlier .. " She rolled her eyes .

Seems the role have changed now . And I've felt so embarrased at that time because always depending on her .

But I cannot help it I'm too afraid of height .

" Are you ok now Key ? " I nodded .

She tried her best comforted me along the way by holding to my hands .

 

End Of Key's POV

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

We were holding hands along the ride . " Oppa .. " I looked at Sulli .

She then gave a quick peck on my cheeck . " Thanks .. "

I smiled awkwardly to her . " For what ? "

" For always taking care of me .. "

She smiled at me again and continue her words .

" I've just realize that you always be with me no matter what .. And I feel so guilty for not realize it earlier .. "

I can see her eyes start to form tears . " Sulli .. "

" I wonder why you have to act like Key oppa when sending me the mails ?? It must be hard for you oppa .. "

I was so shocked after heard that .

" Sul .. You .. You know .. " She nodded .

" But how ? Did Key hyung told you that ? "

" No .. I knew it myself .. I used to ask a lot of question to Key oppa regarding the mails but he seems didn't know anything ..

And it shows that you knew a lot than him .. "

" I'm sorry Sul .. "

" But why you have to do that oppa ? "

" I just thought you might dissappointed if the mails come from me and not Key hyung .. "

" Oppa .. I'm sorry I've made things hard for you .. " She start to teared up .

I wiped her tears . " It's ok Sul .. I'm glad that you are mine now. "

I kissed her forehead after that and it does made me a little blushed .

* Omo Taemin .. Did you just kiss her .. *

 

End of Taemin's POV