Eighteen

Look At Me

 

Taemin's POV

 

" Hyung !! "

" Oh Taemin-ah .. You are back .. " Minho hyung said to me .

" Taemin .. We have finished practice .. " Key hyung packed his things .

" Ok .. You can go back first hyung .. I'm just gonna have some more practice here .. "

" Are you sure ? We can wait for you if you want .. " Jonghyun hyung patted my back .

" No .. I'm fine .. Where's Onew hyung ? "

" Oh .. He's with Vic noona having some meals .. He's gonna be here in a moment .. You can go back with him later .. "

" Ok .. See ya at home hyung . "

" Ok Bye Taem .. "

" Oh by the way Taem .. Something good gonna happen to you today .. hehe just wait for it my son .. "

Key hyung give a smirked to me .

* What's that all about ? Something good ? *

I watched the 3 of them walked away from the room . Then I start to played some random song and dance to it . 

Suddenly .. " Taeminnie !! "

I looked at the door and found out Yoona noona was there .

" Oh Noona .. You are still here ? "

" Hehe .. Are you busy right now ? "

" Nope .. Why ? "

" I really need your help .. I'm still not able to catch the move for our collaboration .. "

 

Click here to watch the dance ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB_0qYXEn4Q&feature=related )

 

" Oh sure noona .. Come in .. "

" Yes .. Thanks Taem .. "

So we start to played the song over and over again until Yoona noona get the steps correctly .

" WoW !! It's so tiring .. "

" Yeah .. But noona .. You get the steps right at the end .. hehe "

" You're right .. Let's practice for one more time ok ? "

" Ok .. "

I pressed the play button again and we start to dance together .

So we follow the music and dance as usual but suddenly I was tripped and accidently bump into Yoona noona .

I end up falling on top of her .

" Ahh .. Taemin .. "

" Noona gwanchana ? "

" Yeah .. "

" Mianhae .. noona .. " I helped Yoona noona to get up from the floor .

" Noona .. Are you really ok .. ? " I want to make sure that she's not hurt .

" Yup .. Don't worry Taemin .. I'm fine .. "

" I wonder how can I tripped just now ? "

" Maybe you are just too tired .. Let's wrap this out for today ok .. " I nodded .

" Thanks once again Taemin for spending your time .. Let's meet tomorrow ok .. " Yoona noona bid a goodbye to me .

" Bye noona "

 

 

" Where is Onew hyung ? It's kinda late already .. " I look at my watch and it shows almost 11 pm .

" Arghh .. He must be forgetting me again .. "

Sometimes Onew hyung will forget other things if he was with Vic noona .

" I'll just find him then .. " I let out a sigh .

I searched for him all over the SM building but still he's not around .

Then I saw him with Vic noona at the vending machine with another girl . I just standing there looking at them .

" I've never seen her before ? Is she SM's new trainie ? "

I didn't saw her face as she cupped her face with her palms .

" She's kinda look sad .. "

" Taemin-ah !! "

I looked at my back . " Oh .. Heechul hyung .. "

" Why are you still here ? "

" I'm waiting for Onew hyung .. By the way hyung .. Who is that girl ? " I pointed to the girl .

" She ? It's our hoobae .. She's in the same group as Vic .. What's her name again .. Li ..Li .. Ahh I forgot already .. hehe "

Heechul hyung stucked out his tongue .

" Oh I see .. "

" Ok .. See ya later Taem .. " Heechul hyung walked away from me .

I looked back to the girl . * She's kinda look familiar .. *

Somehow my heart start to pound faster as I look at her .

I saw Vic unni helped her to walked to the van . " She must be really sad .. I wonder what happen to her? "

I saw Onew hyung are alone now so I walked to approach him . " Hyung !! "

" Oh You shocked me .. " He turned to look at me with a shocking face .

" Taemin .. " He yelled .

" What ? "

" What have you done my son ? "

" What did I do ? "

" Your girlfiend said that she saw you flirting with Yoona just now .. "

" My girlfriend ? "

" Yes .. You girl .. Sulli .. "

" Huh ? What ? Sulli ? " I was so shocked after heard her name .

" Hyung .. Did you just said Sulli ? Choi Sulli ? "

" Yes .. Sulli .. "

" She's here ? Where is she ? I must see her ? Where is she hyung ? "

" Chill Taem .. She was here just now .. "

" But if she's here .. why she didn't come to see me ? Why she didn't tell me that she's going back here ? A

re you try to fooling around hyung ? " I still didn't believe hyung .

" Yah !! I'm not fooling around .. You fool .. She didn't tell you because she want to surprise you but it end up the other way .. "

" Seriously hyung !! I wanna see her now .. Where is she ? "

I'm jumping around because I'm too excited to find out that she's in Korea .

" Taemin .. I think it's not the best time .. "

" Why ? I still don't understand why she didn't come to see me ? "

" Ok .. Let me clear this up .. "

" OK "

" Sulli went to see you after Krystal told her that you're practicing in that studio .

But when she was there , she said she saw you with Yoona . "

" Yes I was with Yoona noona back then .. "

" Worse Taem .. she said she saw you on top of Yoona .. What are you guys doing back then huh ? "

Onew hyung yelled while pointing his finger at me .

I hit my forehead after that .

" Oh No .. Hyung .. It's a total misunderstanding .. I've done nothing bad with noona ..

I was tripped while dancing with noona and end up fall on top of her .. Arghh .. Sulli think it the wrong way .. "

I punched the vending machine .

" Taemin .. Calm down .. " Onew hyung pulled me from the vanding machine .

" Wait .. The girl that with you just now .. Is that Sulli ? "

" You saw us ? It's Sulli .. Taem "

" Arghh .. Why it should end up like this ? " I walked to the door but was stopped by Onew hyung .

" Where are you going ? "

" I want to find Sulli .. I want to explain everything to her "

" Let her cool down first .. I'm sure Vic and the rest of the girls can calm her now . "

" But hyung .. "

" Beside .. our dorm are next to them right .. You can still meet her tomorrow .. " I nodded to him .

" Come on .. let's go home .. I'm sure the rest can give a lot of help in this . " Onew hyung bring me to the car .

 

Shinee Dorm

 

As soon as I entered the room .. " Taemin .. What have you done to Sulli ? "

That's the first question that Key umma asked me .

" Yeah Taem .. She come back only to see you but end up saw you flirting with Yoona ? "

Jonghyun hyung add while Minho hyung just shook his head .

" Guys .. It's a misunderstanding .. Taemin won't do such things .. " Onew hyung help me up . I just nodded to him .

So Onew hyung and I have to tell them the truth behind the misunderstanding between me and Yoona noona .

" According to Amber .. Sulli cried really badly now ... " Key hyung said while looking at his phone .

" Arghh what should I do hyung ? " I asked my hyungs .

" Key .. Ask the girls to come over .. Just the 4 of them .. " Onew hyung ordered .

" Ok .. "

So Key hyung dialed Amber's number and asked them to come to our dorm .

Not long after that the girls showed up in our dorm . As I expected all of them look seriously mad at me .

My hyungs defensed me and told them the real story .

" Thank God it's not true .. " Luna said to me .

" So .. How can we help ? " Vic noona asked Onew hyung .

" Let Taemin talk to her .. " All of us looking at Onew hyung now .

" Seriously ? At this time ? I'm sure Sulli still mad at him now .. " Minho hyung said to Onew hyung .

" Hmm .. That's true .. Any other idea ? "

Then I start to talk . " I'll go with Onew hyung's idea .. I'll just give a shot ! "

" Are you sure Taem ? " Amber asked me .

" Yeah .. I must clear this thing tonight .. !! "

" Aww .. My son has grown up .. " Key hyung hug me .

" Key would you stop that .. " Jonghyun hyung rolled his eyes .

 

The girls's dorm

 

" Ok .. Taem .. That's her room .. Tell me if you need anything .. " Amber said to me then she leaved back to Shinee dorm .

I turned the door knob slowly and peek inside the room . Then I saw Sulli lying on her bed while hugging her teddy bear .

* Oh Sulli .. I've never thought I will see you again .. *

I approached to her bed slowly and sit next to her .

I caressed her hair and just stared at her cute face for a moment .

* You look pretty as always Sul .. I really miss you .. * Then I planted a kiss on her forehead .

After that she's slowly open up her eyes . She blink her eyes for a few times before get up . She look so stunned looking at me .

" OPPA !! "

" Sulli .. " I smiled at her .

" What are you doing here ? "

" I came to see you . "

" You saw me already .. Now you can leave .. " She sound so pissed with me .

" OK .. If that's what you want .. " I get up from the bed and slowly walked to the door .

* She should stop me by now .. hehe *

" Arghh Oppa .. I hate you .. " She throw her pillow to me and luckily I able to catch it .

Then I look at her with a smirked . " Regret ? Wanna me to stay ? "

She just turned her head to the other side and not looking at me .

I sat myself back onto her bed . " Are you mad at me ? "

" I saw my boyfriend flirting with other girl of course I will be mad . "

" Don't you think ' flirt ' is kinda harsh ? "

" Whatever it is I already saw it oppa .. And how could you do that to me ? "

" Sulli listen to me .. It's just a misunderstanding .. "

" Do you think I should believe that ? I came back just to see you oppa .. But oppa .. You .. "

I quickly planted a kiss on her lips . Her face become so red after that .

" Oppa .. "

" And I'm glad that you come back for me .. " I hold onto her hand .

" Believe me Sul .. I will never cheat on you .. What you saw back then was only a misunderstand ..

It was an accident .. And I end up fall on top of Yoona noona while dancing .. "

Sulli's eyes widened after that . " It .. it's .. an accident ? But .. Why do you have to dance with her .. "

" Shinee and SNSD have a collaboration performance in a few days .. So I'm practicing with her .. "

Sulli hit her forehead after that .

" Ahh I'm so embarrased right now .. " She covered her face with a pillow .

* Haha .. She just too cute .. My typical Sulli .. *

I took the pillow away from her face .

" Oppa .. Mianhae .. I shouldn't have mad at you .. " Sulli finally look at my face .

I hug her tightly . " Gwaenchana .. Ahh I miss you so much Sulli . "

" I miss you too Tae Tae oppa .. hehe "

" You have to trust me from now on .. Arasso !! "

" Arasso .. Sorry once again .. " Then we pulled from the hug .

" Your hair are long now oppa .. " She ruffled my hair .

" Do you like it ? "

" You look so handsome with it .. hehe "

But then the door suddenly open and all of my hyungs, noonas and dongsaengs fell on the floor .

Both Sulli and I shocked looking at them .

" Arghh .. Key get up now .. You are so heavy .. Mouse !! " Amber pushed Key hyung away .

" Vic are you ok ? " Onew hyung helping Vic noona to get up .

" Honey .. Did you hurt ? It's all Key's fault that we end up like this .. " Jjong hyung were checking up on Luna .

" Yah !! What did I do ? " Key hyung said .

" I told you already .. Don't pushed but you just don't listen . " Jjong hyung give a smacked on Key hyung's back .

Minho hyung and Krystal just stand there looking at us .

" Ok .. What's going on here ? Did you guys were eavesdropping just now ? " I said to them .

" No .. Of course not .. We just err .. " Luna unni nudged Jjong hyung's hand .

" We were just come to check on you guys .. That's all .. hehe "

" Sulli .. You're fine now right ? " Vic noona asked her .

" Yup !! "

" Then .. You guys can go back now .. We want to have some rest .. hehe " Vic noona ordered us .

" Ahh .. Can we stay for sleepover .. Please .. I really want to sleep over here .. with you "

Key hyung said to Amber with a wink .

" Yah !! Go home now .. " Amber pushed Key hyung out of the door .

I bid goodbye to Sulli and go home with my hyungs after that .