Two

Look At Me

 

It's been 6 years now. Sulli is now 16 years old while Taemin is 17 years old and Key is 18 years old this year.

Sulli still keep sending her mails to Key or she thought it is Key who always reply to her mails.

But the truth is Taemin is the one who reply her mails by using Key's name.

 

" Hey Taem .. If Lizzy asking for me say that you don't know ok. "

" Hyung .. why ? What's wrong? "

" I just break up with her but she cannot accept it .. Now she's after me Taem. "

" Serve you right hyung haha .. "

" Whatever .. Just do as I said. Oh no .. she's here .. Gotta go ! "

The girl that Key mention to Taemin approached him.

" Taemin oppa .. do you see Key Oppa ? "

" No Lizzy .. Sorry. "

" Ahh .. I'm so frustrated now .. He broke up with me oppa. "

" Lizzy .. There's a lot of boy out there for you .. Just forget about him ok. "

" Oh you right oppa .. I have Chansung oppa . Thanks oppa . "

After that Key came out from his hiding place.

" Way to go Taem .. you just get rid of her for me .. But I can't believe she want Chansung as replacement .. Bad taste .. hehe "

" So what now? "

" Hehe .. I just met a cute girl last night .. I'm going for the date after this .. "

" Hyung .. you really a player you know that ? "

" Well Taem .. what can I do .. I'm too cute to resist by girls .. hehe "

 

That's how Key's life. He become a playboy since he entered the high school. He have everything that girls like in a boy.

But there's one thing that he cannot change is his Diva attitude but all of his friends seems already get used to it.

As for Taemin, he is also one of the pretty boy in the school just like Key

but he choose not to become a player just like his hyung.

He's more focusing on his studies and dancing.

He is admired by a lot of girls in his school due to his talent in dancing and playing piano.

Beside that he also like sports thanks to Minho who influenced him.

There's a lot of girls confessed to him but he will reject them at the end.

He still cannot stop to liking Sulli although he know who's in her heart.

 

Key's POV

 

" Jjong hyung .. Let's go to the mall after school. I need new shirt for a date tonight. "

" Yah .. Stop flirting with girls !! "

" What? She's the one who asked me out . "

" Still you can reject her .. Why you have to be a player? Can't you stick with one girl ? "

Oh great Jjong hyung become more like Onew hyung now.

" Whatever .. I just need new shirt that's all. "

" Hey I'm busy .. I'm going out with Luna after this. "

" Hyung why don't you asked Taemin .. I'm sure he's free. " Minho said to me.

" I wish he is .. He's always with his laptop .. I wonder what he do with it ? "

I went to Taemin's class after that and asked him for joining me after class.

" Ok hyung but I need to go back before 7 .. "

" Ok .. !! "

 

We go back home at 6 o'clock . I stayed at Taemin's house for tonight because my parents are out of town.

After finished taking shower I saw Taemin already in front at his laptop as usual.

" Taemin.. What chu doing ? "

" I just checking my mails .. "

" I've noticed that you always with your laptop .. Is there's something interesting ? "

" Err Nope .. I just watch some vids and sent emails to my friends. "

" Who's your friend anyway? " He didn't answered me.

" Taemin I asked you .. Hello !! "

He didn't reply anything. So I stop drying up my hair and look at him. He look really pale at that time.

" Taemin .. What's wrong? Do you hear me Taem .. ? " I shook his body to make him conscious.

" Hyung .. Hyung .. she .. she's back .. "

" Huh? Who ? "

" Sulli !! She's back !! "

" HUH?? Sulli who ? "

" HYUNG !! " Suddenly Taemin shouted at me.

" Yah .. Are you going to make me deaf Taem ?? "

" Hyung don't you tell me that you already forget Sulli .. " Taemin look at me with his fierce face.

This kid can be scary sometime.

" Sulli ... Hmm .. Do you mean Choi Sulli .. our chingu ?? "

" Yeah .. Choi Sulli .. She's going back to Korea to meet us. "

" Wow .. that's some good news .. But why you look pale just now ? "

" Hyung there's something that I need to tell you .. And it's really important. "

" Ok I'm listening. "

 

" All these years I've been exchanging mails with Sulli . "

" Oh .. that's why you always checking your mails .. It's all because of Sulli huh ." I gave a smirk at him.

" Yup .. But the fact is all these years also she thought she's sending the emails to you hyung. "

" Huh? What? I don't get it . "

" Ok .. Hmm .. It's all start when the first time she sent the mail to you .. You still remember right? "

" Yeah .. that email .. What about it? "

" Err .. I sent the mail by using your name hyung ... "

" Yahh !!! " I smacked his shoulder.

" Hyung .. that's hurt . "

" Why did  you do that? "

" Because I'm afraid that she will frustrated if you not replying to her. "

" Ok .. And is that? "

" Because .. err .. she .. she .. "

" Tell me or I will smack u again .. "

" She like you .. " My eyes widened after hearing that.

" She what ? But how ? I mean .. "

" She told me .. Hyung by any chance .. do you ? "

" Yah !! How can I answer it .. It's too sudden .. "

" Ok just let it go .. There's other thing that's more important than this .. "

" What ? "

" Err .. I need you to act like you sent the mails .. "

" Uh - UH .. No way .. Bad Idea Taem . " This kid is gone crazy .

" Oh .. hyung .. please .. for me .. Just this one .. please .. please .. " Great he's making his puppy's eyes again.

" Argghh .. Arasso .. "

" Yay !! I love u hyung .. "

" So when she'll be back ? "

" Next week. "

" You owe me big time Taem."

" I know .. I will do anything for you .. hehe .. "

 

Now that he mention it, I start to think ..

* Am I have the same feeling as Sulli ? I mean .. She's my friend .. A cute friend hehe .. Arghh just forget it .. *

 

End Of Key's POV

 

Taemin seems really happy with the fact that Sulli is going back to Korea.

He cannot sleep just to think about the news.

But at the same time he also worried whether Sulli can recognize him later.

 

Few days after that.

Sulli's POV

 

 

Key's Mail

 

I'm so excited to meet you Sulli ...

I will be picking you up at the airport on that day ...

I wonder whether you will recognize me on that day or not .. hehe

Because I'm sure I will recognize you ...

Do you need my picture? hehe

Anyway I already told Taemin about this and he seems really happy to see u also ..

Ok let's meet next week ... Bye Sul ..

 

" Hehe .. I cannot wait for next week .. " I wonder what will Key oppa look like after these years.

He must be changing a lot .. Then I reply to his mail.

 

Taemin's POV

 

Sulli's Mail

 

Oppa .. What are you talking about?

Of course I will recognize you ..

I don't need any pics .. hehe ..

Just wait I will go to you first on that day ...

My flight is at 12 noon .. Cannot wait to see you oppa ...

 

 

" I wish she will recognize me first not Key hyung .. Agghh .. I'm so stupid .. why would I start this mess .. ??? "

This will make them even closer than before.

 

D-Day

 

" Hyung .. where is she? She told me she'll be here at 12 .. "

" Chill Taem .. I'm sure she'll be here in awhile . "

* Why suddenly I felt nervous ? *

Then I saw Mr and Mrs Choi heading to my and Key hyung's parents but still I didn't see Sulli.

" Hyung remember the deal .. Just keep it secret .. "

" I know .."

Then I saw a girl heading to us. She look really familiar to me.

* OMG !! It's her .. It's Sulli .. I'm sure it is her .. *

I just cannot take my eyes away from her.

" Wow .. Taem .. she's really changed a lot .. She look so cute don't you think so ? "

" Err .. Yeah .. she is .. "

* oH .. No .. what will I say to her .. I'm shaking right now .. Somebody please help me. *

 

Just the time I want to greet her she just passed by me and go to Key hyung. I was so shocked at that time.

* What? She passed by me? She.. She didn't recognize me ?? *

Then I look at both of them.

" Key oppa .. "

" Hey Sul .. You've grown up .."

" Yeah .. Hey I told you I will recognize you first.. hehe "

Then I gather my courage to approached her. " Sulli .. "

" Huh? Taemin oppa .. " She give her bright smile to me.

" I'm so happy to see both of you again. Especially you ... " Sulli look at Key hyung.

I feel so hurt with what just happen. I don't know that it will be this pain to face her. I shouldn't come here at the first place.

 

Key's POV

 

* Wow she have changed .. I mean it .. a lot .. hehe .. *

I don't know why but I felt a bit nervous when she talked to me.

" I'm so happy to see both of you again. Especially you ... "

Omo did she referring to me. Why I felt so happy right now. I've never felt this way before.

* Key, she just your dongsaeng .. Remember that !! *

Then I look at Taemin.

* What's wrong with this boy ? He didn't talk much today. He's the one who's so excited about Sulli before. *

" Oppa .. did u hear me ? "

" Huh .. What Sul ? "

" Are you coming for that dinner .. tomorrow ? "

" Yeah .. sure .. "

" Great !! "

She still the Sulli that I've known. A girl with full of smile.