Twenty

Look At Me

 

Key's POV

 

" Ok .. This story is about me and a girl that I've known . "

* Ok Here we go !! *

" There's a girl that I've known when I was young . I lived next to her house before . " I take a glimpse at her once again .

" We've being a friend for a quite short time but I feel like I've already know her for a long time . "

" I always feel happy whenever I'm with her .. She know how to cheer me up whenever I'm down ,

she also the only friend that I have on that time . "

" Hehe .. You see .. I'm kinda weak before so all the boys don't want to be my friend . "

She just listen to me and smiled .

" I love how she called me oppa .. It's sound so cute .. hehe "

" Aigoo .. Key you have crush on her huh ? " She said to me jokingly .

" Hmm .. I'm about to tell her that but I didn't make it .. I have to move back to Korea after that and leaved LA . "

Amber's eyes widened after I said those .

* Did she get it already ? hehe *

" How .. How old are you back then and what about her ? " She asked me hesitantly .

" Around 12 so she's 11 back then .."

Her eyes become wider than before .

" I've never forget her not even once .. I thought I've never gonna see her again but God made us to meet again . "

" I saw her at my school one day around a year ago . She've changed a lot and that make me not recognize her at first .

But I know it's really her when I saw the way she look at me . "

" I've never forget her almond eyes .. hehe .. "

" We've become a friend again but I'm a bit dissappointed with her because she didn't remember me at all . "

" I keep on making her annoyed just to have her attention .. hehe ..

I wish she asked my name before because I'm sure she will remember me now if she does . "

" Key .. why are you telling me all this ? " She's looking at me with a curious face .

" Don't you wanna know who she is Amber ? " I smirked to her .

" Her name is Josephine .. Amber Josephine Liu !! "

She then stunned looking at me with her eyes widened . I grinned to her .

" It's .. you .. " She stuttered .

" Yes it's me .."

" OMG !! I can't believe it .. It's really you .. " She chuckled at me .

" What taking you so long to recognize me huh ? In the end I have to find a way just to make you remember me .. Aish !! "

I rolled my eyes .

" Haha .. Mianhe .. I've never thought that It was you .. You are different than before .. hehe " She put her arm around me .

" I know I've become more handsome than before hehe .. "

" Yah !! I didn't mean it that way ok .. I mean you're kinda kind before but now .. "

" Yah !! Am I not kind now ? "

" Yeah right ! You always made me annoyed .. "

" It's no fun if not teasing you everyday .. hehe "

" Whatever !! Ahh ..I'm so happy today to meet my long lost friend .. hehe why don't you tell me earlier ? "

" I don't know .. hehe "

 

 

" You should call me oppa by now .. "

" What for ? "

" Yah !! That's what you always called me when we was young . "

" That's before .. When we was young ! "

" I don't care .. I will ignore you if you don't call me that from now on . "

" Aigoo .. Arasso Key oppa !! "

* Ahh it's still the same .. I missed her calling me that !! *

" Aigoo .. Cute .. hehe "

" Oppa .. Oppa .. Oppa .. Key Oppa .. " She's making fun of me now .

* She's look so adoreable .. Aigoo .. How can I be mad at her .. hehe *

" Ok stop now !! "

" Haha .. Ermm Key .. Err I mean oppa .. Did you still have crushed on me ? "

* OMG how can she simply asked me that ?? *

" What do you think ? "

" Hehe .. I'm sure you had a big crushed on me now right ?? " She said jokingly .. I guess ..

" Haha .. In your dream tomboy .. I like Nicole ok .. haha "

I just want to make her jealous . I've never have a feeling towards Nicole .

" Ni .. Nicole ? Kara ? "

I nodded . Her expression were changed now .

" Since when ? "

" Duh !! Since ever .. "

" Oh I see .. You never tell me about this ? "

* Yes I know she jealous right now .. hehe *

" Do I have to tell you everything ? "

* Hehe I've give you my payback Amber .. hehe *

She looked pissed with me now . " Good luck with her then .. " She get up .

" Where you wanna go ? "

" It's almost 6 .. I wanna go back now .. You can stay here if you want .. Bye !! "

" Wait for me !! "

I followed her back to our dorm after that .

" Bye Am .. " DANGG !!!

She entered the house and slamed the door at me .

" Wow .. That's so scary .. " I went back to my house .

 

 

Amber's POV

 

" Arghh !! I'm so pissed with him ! "

" Unni .. What's wrong ? " I saw Luna looking at me weirdly .

" Amber Liu !! Why did you slamed the door like that ? " Vic umma start to nagged at me .

" It's all because of that Kim Kibum !! " I walked to my room after that .

I take my phone and look at the picture that I've taken before . The picture of him sleeping .

" Arghh !! I like him for nothing .. He's already had someone that he like .. " Then I placed the phone at my side .

" Amber .. it's your own fault .. You should have known that he'll never like you why you still let the feeling to go on ?? "

I mad at myself .

" Arghh I'm so stupid !! I'm just his friend .. How could I think he's more than that ?? "

I throw all the pillows on my bed to the floor .

Then the door opened . " Unni ! Are you ok ? " Luna asked .

" Unni .. What happen here ? It's looks like an earthquake just happen .. " Krystal said after saw the room messed .

I just ignored both of them .

" Vic unni .. Amber unni are in trouble now .. " Krystal shouted to call Victoria unni .

Not long after that unni came to the room .

" Amber .. What's wrong ? "

" What Key oppa did to you ? " Luna asked again.

" Unni .. You look upset ! " Krystal look at my face .

" I just want to sleep unni .. " I said to unni with a weakly voice .

" Hmm .. Arasso !! Go on sleep now ! " Vic unni caressed my hair before went outside the room with others .

I can feel that my face getting hot now . " No Amber !! You shouldn't cry !! "

But I can't control it . The tears finally coming out .

" Arghh I hate this feeling !! " I wiped my tears .

" I should be better tomorrow .. "

 

End of Amber's POV

 

 

" Did unni crying ? I'm sure she sound like that now . "

" Shh .. Lower down your voice Krys . "

Just then Sulli come back . " I'm back .. Huh ?? "

Sulli looked at those three whose stading in front of Amber's room weirdly .

" What are you three girls doing ? "

" Shhh " Vic glared at her .

" What ? "

" Something just happen .. Amber is crying .. " Vic walked towards Sulli .

" Crying ? But why ? Did she miss her parents or what ? "

" No Sul .. I think Key oppa had to do with this . " Luna answered .

" Why him ? "

" Because I heard Amber unni said ' It's all because of that Kim Kibum ! ' just now . "

Krystal reenact what Amber said before .

" Omo .. What should we do now unni ? " Sulli looked at Victoria .

" Let's find Key !! "

All of them made their way to the Shinee's dorm .

 

 

Shinee Dorm

 

" Key hyung ! Stop right there ! "

" Yah ! Both of you stop it .. " Onew stopped Key and Taemin from running around in the house .

" Hyung , Key hyung have my chocopie . "

" Key give it back to him .. now !! "

" But I'm really hungry .. "

" Go make you own food then .. Aish !! "

Ding Dong !!

" Jjong .. Would you take that ? "

" Sure !! "

" Oh f(x) .. What brings you girls here ? " Jonghyun said smilingly .

" We need to see Kim Kibum !! " Victoria said to him then all of them entered the house .

" Key oppa !! " Sulli called him .

" Sulli .. You are not here for me ? " Taemin pouted .

" Mianhae oppa but we have something to deal with Key oppa now . "

" What about me ? " Key asked .

" What did you do to our Amber huh ? " Victoria glared at him .

" Yah Key !! What now huh ? " Onew smacked Key's back .

" Aish ! Hyung ! I don't know what are they talking ? " Key tried to defensed himself .

" Amber unni is crying now .. It must be because of you cuz she mentioned your name before . " Krystal add .

" She cried ? Really ? Oh .. No .. " Key stuttered .

" Key .. spilled it out .. Now !! "

" It's nothing .. You guys don't have to worried about it .. I can handle it .. "

" How can we relax now ? She's been locking herself in her room now oppa !! " Luna yelled .

" Just trust me ok .. I promised I will take care of this thing . "

" Wait .. Why would Key hyung made her cried ? He likes her right .. Opps !! " Taemin unintentionally said that .

" HE WHAT? " Everybody said it .

" Lee Taemin !!! " Key glared at the maknae fiercely .

" Hyung .. Mi .. Mianhae !! "

" OMG !! It's that true oppa ? " Krystal asked .

" Arghh .. YES !! I LIKE HER !! HAPPY ?? "

" Wow hyung .. You really had an unique taste .. " Minho who just silent before spoke at last .

" Thanks Minho .. Look I just said something to make her jealous .. But I didn't expect it turned out this way .. "

" What did you said ? " Jonghyun curious about it .

" I said I will never fall in love with her because I like Nicole .. "

" Key you babo !! Of course she will mad at you .. She likes you so much don't you know that ??? "

" Unni !!! " Both Sulli and Luna covered Victoria's mouth .

" Oh NO ! We are so dead if Amber unni know about this .. " Krystal hit her forehead .

" Amber likes me too ? Really ? !! " Key immediately hugged the four of them .

" I knew it .. hehe "

" Yah Key let go of my girl now .. " Jonghyun said .

" Kibum .. Move now .. It's my girlfriend that you hugged .. " Onew smacked Key's back .

" Hyung .. Let go of Sulli now !! " Taemin tried to set his girl free from Key .

While Minho just pulled Krystal away from Key .

" Hehe sorry guys .. I'm too happy about this .. " Key showed his tongue .

" Aish !! What chu wanna do now ? " Onew asked while checking on his girl .

" I have a plan .. hehe .. "