Eight ( Part 1/3 )

Look At Me

 

All of them are so excited to go for the vacation together .

All of them gathered at Onew's house .

" Minho, Luna and Jjong .. all of you gonna ride with me .. "

" Hyung , what about us then ? " The maknae asked.

" Oh .. You , Sulli and Amber will ride together with Key . "

" Mworago ??? Key hyung ? He didn't have any license ... "

" I know that Taem .. but he insist .. you know how Key are .. oh there he is .. "

" Hi guys !! Meet my car .. hehe "

" WOW !!! WHAT A NICE CAR YOU HAVE !! " Minho shouted .

" Hehe .. Actually it's my dad's .. "

" Hey Key .. Our maknae already worried about you .. " Jonghyun said to him .

" Wae ? " Key look at Taemin .

" Hyung .. you don't have a license .. And you still gonna drive us there ?? "

" Oh Taem .. Don't worry .. I've got all under cover .. hehe .. Just trust me .. " Key smirked at him .

" Oh God !! Please .. Please let us reach there safely .. " Amber just want to annoyed Key .

" Yah !! What's that supposesd to mean .. I'm a good driver .. Just don't have a license that's all .. " Key rolled his eyes .

Amber chuckled looking at Key .

" Ok .. Let's go then .. Key please be careful .. " Onew said to him .

" Arasso !! You to hyung ! "

Key whishpered something to Amber before entered the car .. " Hey .. Let's start the game .. "

Amber shows her thumbs up .

 

 

" So who's gonna sit in the front with me ? " Key asked .

" Why don't boys sit in the front ? " Amber said.

" So it's you then Amber .. "

" Why me ? "

" Cuz you said boys will sit in the front .. haha .. "

" Yah !! How dare you calling me a boy !!! " Amber smacked Key back .

" Ahh !! That's hurt .. Sulli why don't you sit at the front .. and let the love bird sit at the back . "

Sulli just nodded but Taemin seems a little uneasy with Key's decision .

" Come on Taemin .. " Amber dragged Taemin to the car .

Key helped Sulli out by fasting the seatbelt .

" Ready guys ?? "

" YEAH !! " " All of them replied .

They ski resort are located at the Mount Deokyu National Park called Muju Resort about four hours drive from Seoul.

Seems like only Key and Amber who done the talking actually more like quarelling along the way .

While the maknae just stared blankly to the view .

 

Muju Resort

" Yeah .. Finally we are here .. " Key stretched his hands outwards .

" Ahh .. It's so beautiful ... Unni !! " Sulli jumping around of excited in front of Luna and Amber .

" Aigoo .. You are so excited about this huh .. " Amber pinched Sulli's cheek .

" I didn't go here for along time .. hehe .. "

They go to the Hotel lobby to get rooms . Their rooms are next to each other .

" Ok girls .. meet us at the cafe after all of you have done unpacked .. "

" Ok Onew oppa .. " The girls said .

 

Cafe

" What took these girls so long ?? Should we just go then .. " Key who seems already lost his patience .

" Hey we should wait for them .. I'm not gonna leave my girl like that .. " Jonghyun has his point .

The girls come after that . " Sorry guys .. Sorry for late .. " Luna said to the boys .

" It's ok honey .. " Jonghyun hold his girl's hand .

" Everyone is here I guess .. Let's go to the sleding area . " Jonghyun ordered to them .

Taemin look at Sulli after that . He realize something, Sulli didn't wear her gloves .

" Sul .. Why are you not wearing gloves ? " He asked while pointing at her hand .

Then Sulli look at her hands " Oh .. I forgot to wear those .. I'm going to get it now ..

You guys can go ahead .. I'll meet you there .. "

" Are you sure Sul ? Wanna me to follow you ? " Amber said .

" It's ok unni .. You can go first .. "

" Ok .. Come on Luna .. " Amber and the rest walked to the sleding area .

Then Sulli go to her room to find her suitcase .

" Where is it ? I'm sure I bring those along .. Ahh ... It must be somewhere here .. " Still she cannot find it . 

Then her door's bell rang . She opened the door and found out Taemin was there .

" Opp .. Oppa .. You here ... "

" Found your gloves ? " They still awkward with each other .

" Nope .. I think I forgot to bring it along oppa .. " Sulli stuck her tongue out .

" Hehe .. I know you will forget to bring those .. Here take this .. " Taemin gave a pair of yellow gloves to Sulli .

" Huh !! Oppa .. Where did you get this ? " She take the gloves from Taemin's hands.

" I buy those just now at the Ski Shop .. It's suits you .. hehe .. "

" Oppa .. Komawo .. hehe .. I like it .. "

" Let's go then .. They must be waiting for us .. "

 

" Taemin .. where have you been ? " Minho asked .

" I go to the Ski shop to buy glove for Sulli .. "

Sulli shows her new glove to Minho .

" You forgot to bring it ?? " Minho asked again. Sulli just nodded .

 

Taemin's POV

" I don't know how to ski .. " Amber whined .

" Haha .. You cannot do this simple thing Amber ?? " As usual Key hyung will laugh at her first .

" Kim Kibum .. stop laughing at me .. " Amber yelled at him .

Key hyung just ignored her and continue to laugh .

" Amber .. Key hyung can teach you .. hehe .. " I said to her .

" No thanks .. He is so annoying ... "

" I don't want either .. Taemin why are you pointing at me .. You teach her .. "

I chuckled looking at those two who seems not even tired quarelled with each other .

" Ok .. Amber .. I'll teach you then .. Come on .. "

" Yeah .. I know you will hehe .. "

 

End Of Taemin's POV

 

All of them are enjoying ski . Taemin are still busy continue his lesson for Amber and not to mention Onew too .

" Hyung .. Look at Amber .. She's done great .. Why are you not like her ?? "

Taemin laugh at Onew who seems a bit difficult to adapt to the lesson .

" Yah .. I'm still new to this .. "

" Yeah right .. I also have tought you that before but still you didn't get it hyung .. " Minho interfered .

" That's because I already forgot how to ski .. " Onew still tried to defensed himself .

" Whatever hyung .. "

" Arggh .. I'm tired .. I wanna rest for awhile .. "

Onew walked to the side and take some rest . * Why I'm not good in anything ?? *

Then someone suddenly fell not far from him .

* Haha .. I guess I'm not the only who don't know how to ski .. She's more worse than me .. haha .. *

He just looked at the girl who trying hard to get herself up again . It's difficult for her to get up because of the boot .

So Onew walked to her to offer some help . " Here .. let me help you miss .. "

Finally the girl able to stand thanks to Onew .

" Thank you so much .. Huh ??? "

Both of them stunned when look at each other .

" Victoria-sshi .. "

" You .. Onew right .. " Both of them  still in shocked .

" We've met again .. "

" Yeah .. I can't believe we've met at this place .. hehe .. "

" You come here alone ? "

" No I came with my friends .. Jessica and Krystal .. "

" You ? "

" Me too .. So where's your friends then ? "

" Oh they are busy skiing and left me here .. hehe .. As you can see I'm not very good at this and that's why I fell just now .. "

" Really ? I can help you with that If you want .. "

* Oh gosh !! I'm digging my own grave .. I'm also not good at this how am I going to teach her ?? *

" Really ? Thanks a lot Onew-sshi .. I really need a help right now .. hehe .. "

* Great Onew .. What are you going to do now ?? *

" I .. Err .. Can you wait here for awhile .. I'm going to see my friend first .. "

" Ok .. "

 

Onew ran to find his friends . " Where is everyone when I need them .. "

" Hyung !! "

" Ahh you shocked me .. "

" Where's Taemin, Jonghyun, Luna and Amber ? "

" They still skiing .. why ? " Key asked .

" Forget about them .. I NEED HELP NOW !!! "

" Hyung chill .. What's into you ? You look like just saw a ghost !! " Minho and Key laugh at Onew .

" Minho .. remember the girl that I've met at Lotte World ? My savior .. "

" Yeah .. Why ? "

" I met her just now .. here .. "

" What here ? Really ? "

" Aww .. Onew oppa like someone huh ... Where is she .. I wanna see her .. "

" There .. " Onew point at Victoria .

" Oppa .. she's so pretty .. hehe "

" Yeah hyung .. " Sulli and Key still looking at Victoria .

" Guys stop lookin at her and help me .. "

" Hyung .. relax .. Now tell me what you want .. "

" I just tell her that I'm going to teach her to ski .. "

" WHAT ?? " All of them shouted at Onew .

" Hyung you are at that .. " Key said .

" Oppa .. I saw you skiing just now and I don't think you can .. " Sulli add .

" I just wanna show her that I'm cool that's all "

" Yeah right hyung .. You just going to fool yourself in front of her .. " Key said .

" Now guys .. let's just help him .. " Minho said to Sulli and Key and they just nodded .

So all of them made a quick lesson to Onew and luckily he able to adapt to it .

" Thanks guys .. "

" Just pray that you won't messed up later .. haha " Key still like to teased his hyung .

Onew just let out a sigh and walked towards Victoria .

 

" Victoria-sshi .. sorry for that .. hehe "

" It's ok .. Should we start then ? "

" Err .. yeah .. sure .. hehe " Onew still nervous .

" Ok .. First you have to do like this .. and then .. " Onew start to show his not so good skill to her .

And slowly Victoria able to follow .

" But Onew-sshi .. How are we going to stop then .. "

" Huh ? Stop ? "

* Great they didn't tell me about that earlier .. Think Onew .. Think .. *

" I .. Err .. Stop .. Err .. Don't Know .. " Onew stuttered .

" Onew-sshi .. What is it? I cannot hear you .. "

" Err .. Victoria-sshi .. "

" Yes ? "

" Better you asked other people to help you .. "

" Why ? You are here ? "

" Actually .. I don't know how to Ski .. I just pretend that I know .. "

" But you did great just now ? " Victoria still confused .

" That's because I learned from my friends earlier ... "

" But why you lied to me .. You .. "

Onew cannot lift up his head at that time . He feel so embarrassed with what just he do .

" I'm sorry Victoria-ssi .. I think I just wanna act cool in front of you ..

Sorry for not giving any help to you .. Sorry once again .. "

Onew was about to walked away but ..

" Onew-sshi ... It's ok .. I'm not mad at you .. In fact you have help me a lot .. "

Onew turned back to look at Victoria.

* She's not mad at me ? *

" You should just tell me .. hehe .. "

" Hehe .. Sorry .. "

" So should we find the trainer ?? "

" Yeah .. I think that's the best .. "

" And Onew-sshi .. Please just call me Victoria .. "

" Victoria .. hehe so do you .. just call me Onew .. "