Chapter 2

Unexpected

Hi everyone! I am sorry that i took 4 days to have another chapter. Thank you to all my readers ! *Sending hearts to you guys* Hope you will like this chapter!

 


               " Ah! It should be Yemi noona!" Jeonghan squealed in excitement. I shot out of the couch and ran to the door to welcome my sister.     " Sis! Where did you go? I thought something happened to you. Why did you leave me here?" I asked in anger and slightly glaring at her with S.coups and jeonghan putting their hands on me to chill me down. She just smiled sheepishly and said " I went to buy something from the store." putting both her hands up showing me two plastic bags. " I am sorry for leaving you here, I will explain everything to you later okay?" patting on my head. " I have some important tings to discuss with Woozi and Hoshi. See you later." She smiled at me before leaving to the room.

               I just nod in return and walk to the couch and sit down in between Wonwoo and Mingyu. I prepared to listen to some songs but... Mingyu popped a question , "so what are your hobbies?" I was surprised for a second and replied " Singing. I like singing alot, I sing like almost everyday."

               " So do you mind singing to me now? I really want to hear you sing." He asked hoping that i would sing.

               " But I am not really good in it." I said pouting. " What a cutie!" Mingyu blabbed out. Me and Mingyu eyes met for a second. What am I doing? Why is my heart fluttering? I thought while trying not to blush. But then he made a cute face and Yeah... I kind of gave in and sang the song I liked the most : After School's Because Of You . I saw Mingyu's eyes tear up at my singing and I thought my singing was so bad that's why he cried.

                After the song, I immediately apologised " I am sorry... My singing must be really bad that made you cried. I promise i will never sing agin ." I said feeling really sorry. " No your singing is the best I had ever heard! It has all the feelings inside, so emotional. It is so touching that's why i cried. You can keep singing its really nice to listen." He said cheerfully.

                Actually, when i was singing, I saw Jeonghan being upset and jealous, all the time! He had been rather quiet and had a dejected look ever since my sister followed Hoshi and Woozi into the room. " Mingyu, sorry I need to talk to Jeonghan . Please wait for me it's going to be really fast." I excused myself and walked up to Jeonghan. " Jeonghan." I said while tapping on his shoulder. " Oh. Hi, Yeri I'm sorry was not paying attention to. I was thinking of something." He said while forcing a smile. I sat next to him and asked " Jeonghan do you like my sister?" he was caught off guard and started to blush and stutter and turned away." No...I...I don't like Yemi noona." He said. " Really?" I asked while smirking and he gave up. " Yes...Yes! I like her but I don't know whether she likes me so i didn't know what to say to her." He said with a hint of sadness.

                  " I will help you!" I said and walkd off leaving him surprised. " I am back." I told Mingyu who is currently talking to Wonwoo. "Hi!" He said. " Come and sit here." He said while patting the seat next to him. I obeyed his intructions and sat. I suddenly felt very tired and slept (I guess I just love to sleep * Blushing*). I felt a hand go up my head and put it on a shoulder, I open my eyes to see Mingyu doing that. I closed my eyes again and seriously my heart was literally fluttering! OMG! How sweet can this guy be? I thought to myself while smiling.

                  I slowly drifted back to sleep... I woke up like at 6.30 P.M? (I think...) I excused myself to the restroom and saw my sister walking out of the room laughing. I literally pulled her to my side and asked her mysteriously, smirking " Sis, do you know that Jeonghan like you right?" Her reaction was the exact same as Jeonghan's! OMG! I can see love in the air! * Smiling like an idiot*.

                 " Sis follow me." I said with a hint of happiness, and I was pulling her straight to Jeonghan.

                 " Jeonghan come here please!" I shouted. He walked lazily and only straighten his back with a big smile spread on his face when he saw my sister. He was shaking ( Probably nervous?) " Hey stop shaking. I am giving you time to confess." I said slightly glaring at him. He literally flinched.

 

 


How was it? Sorry for any errors or mistakes! I hope you enjoyed it ! Please comment and subscribe too!